-你和你领导搞地下情可不是个好主意 维奥莱特
- This thing with your boss, it's not a good idea, Violet.
被发现的话你会死得很惨的
It makes you look pretty bad.
- 你和咱们队的副队长谈恋爱 不会给你们造成什么麻烦吗
- Has it ever been tricky with you and Severide dating?
- 干嘛要在乎别人怎么想
- Who give a damn what people think?
- 是的 谁特么在意啊
- Yeah. Who gives a damn?
下班了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're done here.
- 加洛
- Gallo!
- 你有着很不错的领导才能 基德
- It's a nice piece of leadership, Kidd.
真的令我印象深刻
Really impressive.
- 这些是“烈焰女孩”的文件 -我来帮忙吧
- This is Girls on Fire stuff. - I'll help.
- 现在你明白我为什么不能当副队了吧
- Now you see why I can't be lieutenant right now.
- 我看到你为了副队这个职位而努力工作
- I've watched you work so hard for that lieutenant position.
所以 为什么要被动等着成为副队呢
So why wait to show it?
- 你来得很早啊
- You're in early.
- 是的 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
- Yup, looking for the worm.
只是想在换班前例行检查一下云梯车上的工具
Just want to inspect a few tools on the rig before shift.
每年这个时候 设备都黏糊糊的
This time of year, equipment gets all gummy.
噢对了 我新做了一壶咖啡渣
Oh, I made a fresh pot of the grounds that I keep hidden
藏在调味品柜后面了
in the back of the spice cabinet,
所以你要是想冲咖啡喝的话
so might want to help yourself
最好赶在其他人来上班前去泡
before the rest of these stiffs show up.
- 我会的
- I will do that.
- 你可以把输液导管插入到鼻腔插管的吸氧端
- You plug in the IV tubing into the oxygen end
等输液导管充满液体后
of the nasal cannula and you let the IV fill up
就会注入到患者的眼睛里去
with fluid and run it into the patient's eyes.
- 哦 我没想到还有这种操作
- Oh, I never thought of that.
- 这只是一些急救的小技巧
- Just a little paramedic hack.
你想让他们仰面躺着的话....
You want them to be on their back though--
- 嘿 布莱特 那个61号♥救护车的暖气坏了
- Hey, Brett, the cab heater's broken on 61.
弗利特说要过两周才能修好
Fleet said it'll be two weeks to fix it.
- 你在开老娘玩笑吧
- Are you kidding?
- 我们开着开着就坏了
- It just conked out on us.
我就说了得换一台新的救护车 总部那边还笑话我
I said to bring in a new rig and headquarters laughed at me.
反正现在车内冷得在冰箱里一样 但其他方面倒是没什么问题
Now the cab is an icebox but everything else works.
- 今天气温可是会降到零度以下啊
- It's gonna be below freezing today.
- 嗨 -哦 斯特拉
- Hey. - Ooh, Stella.
- 嗯 -你储物柜里
- Hmm? - Do you still have
还有电热手套吗
those battery powered gloves in your locker?
- 应该有
- I think so. Yeah.
- 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
- Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
发生交通事故 地址:阿什顿街和第35街交汇口
vehicle accident. Ashton and 35th Street.
- 啊
- Ugh.
- 噢 感觉好像身处北极苔原一样
- Oh, it's like the Arctic Tundra in here.
请救救我
Please help!
快救救我
Help me, please!
快救救我 拜托
Please help me.
请救救我 -我们马上来救你
Please help! - We're coming to get you.
救援队 去拿绳子准备营救司机
Squad, rope rescue the driver.
- 收到 - 61号♥救护车
- Copy that. - 61!
你们去下面等待受害者
Standby down below for the victim.
- 哇
- Whoa!
- 哇 哇
- Whoa, whoa.
- 如果那些柱子发生移♥动♥的话 整辆车就会掉下去
- If those poles shift, that cab is gonna drop.
那个 81号♥云梯队 把云梯升到上面作为锚点
All right, 81, raise the aerial for an overhead anchor point
然后再固定好卡车底座
and secure the truck bed.
- 盖洛 去拿些捆绑带 得把那些柱子固定住
- Gallo, grab the straps. I want those poles secure.
基德 我们去拿支杆
Kidd, let's move it with the struts.
我们得稳定住卡车的底座 - 明白
We gotta stabilize that bed. - Got it.
- 嘿 伙计 告诉我你有没有受伤
- Hey, buddy, let me know you're all right.
- 我没事 快救救我
- I'm okay. Please help.
- 好了 听着 坚持住别乱动
- Okay, listen, hang tight and try not to move.
我们马上下来接你 -好的
We're coming to get you. - Okay.
- 克鲁兹 我下去救人
- Cruz, I'm going over the edge.
你负责固定绳索
You belay?
- 好
- Yup.
- 72号♥云梯车 有什么我们能帮忙的
- Truck 72, here to help. How can we assist?
- 帮我们固定住那些柱子
- Give us a hand stabilizing those poles.
- 马上办 - 谢谢
- On it. - Thanks.
- 好了 72号♥云梯车的伙计们 动起来
- All right, guys, let's look alive, 72.
拿上织带和支杆 麻溜点 麻溜点
Webbing and struts, let's go. Move, move, move.
- 这个要放在哪个位置
- Where do you want this?
- 放到后轮旁边
- Down by the rear wheels.
- 我这边都弄好了 你那边怎样
- All set. How we looking over there?
- 嗯 我们快好了 只要…
- Yeah, we'll be good just as soon as...
嘿 嘿
hey, hey.
我说了放到后轮旁边
I said down by the rear wheels.
不是 是卡车底座后面
No, on the back of the bed.
行吧
All right.
看好了 给我
Let me see. Give it here.
- 谢谢你
- Thanks.
- 捆绑带绑得怎么样了
- How we doing on those tie-down straps?
- 还要一会儿 可以扔过去吗
- Still a few minutes away. Clear to throw?
- 扔吧
- Clear.
西弗莱德 我们准备好了 -收到
Severide, we're all set. - Copy.
- 快点
- Hurry.
好了 慢慢来
All right, nice and slow.
嘿 伙计 你叫什么名字 - 戴夫
Hey, buddy, what's your name? - Dave.
- 你怎么掉到下面来了 戴夫
- How'd you end up down here, Dave?
- 我的车前胎爆了
- My front tire blew.
整辆车撞到了护栏上
Flung the whole rig right over the guard rail.
我还以为我死定了
I swore I was a goner.
- 好了 放我们下去 - 放绳
- All right, let's go. - Good to go.
- 等等 等等 克鲁兹
- Hold, hold, Cruz.
西弗莱特 先不要动
Severide, don't move.
- 我来弄好挂钩 你去把带子拉紧
- I'll grab the hook, you pull it tight.
- 好
- All right.
- 我很抱歉 该死的
- I'm sorry. Damn.
这是我的错
That's on me.
- 没事 我们弄好了
- No sweat. We got it.
弄好了 -可以放他们下去了
All good up here. - Good to go.
- 刚才怎么回事
- What the hell was that?
- 还有15英尺
- 15 feet.
- 好了 收住
- All right, hold.
你还好吗 -嗯
You good? - Yeah.
- 你怎么样
- How you doing?
有哪里痛或者受伤吗
Any pain, injuries you know about?
- 就肩膀痛而已
- Just my shoulder.
- 好的 你需要做个核磁共振检查一下
- Okay, yeah, you're gonna need an MRI.
送他去医院
Let's get him to Med.
好的那个 这里会有点冷
Okay, it's a little cold back here
不过幸好我们有很多毯子
but we got plenty of blankets.
- 干得好 基德 加洛 穆奇
- Nice work, Kidd, Gallo, Mouch.
- 嘿 我只是想说 看着你们工作真是太棒了
- Hey, just wanted to say it's awesome watching you guys work.
你的小队的队员们都很牛逼
You got a hell of a unit.
- 哦 谢谢夸奖 副队
- Oh, thanks, Lieutenant.
- 博斯韦尔 - 佩勒姆
- Boswell. - Pelham.
- 嘿 博斯韦尔 你在72号♥云梯队待多久了
- Hey, Boswell, how long you been at 72?
- 还没久到能把我队伍里的家伙训练好
- Not long enough to whip this crew into shape.
他们人是不错 但他们还处于
They mean well, but they're still
在菜鸟阶段 -嗯哼
in that lump of coal stage. - Mm.
- 图尔曼 伯纳奇 劳埃德,上车
- Turman, Burnacki, Lloyd, load up.
我们回到消防站后就开始训练
We're drilling when we get back to the house.
- 收到 副队
- Copy, Lieutenant.
- 不管怎样 谢谢你们教他们该怎么做
- Anyway, thanks for showing them how it's done.
也许下一任副队会有时间来塑造他们
Maybe the next lieutenant will have time to mold them.
- 等下 你要调转咩
- Wait, you're transferring?
- 去亚利桑那州 我妻子需要待在家人身边
- All the way to Arizona. My wife needs to be near family
对我来说 那才是阳光和蓝天
so it's sunshine and blue skies for me.
- 祝你好运 -嗯 谢谢 你们也是
- Well, best of luck. - Yeah, thanks, you too.
-嗯 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表