Why is that strange?
为什么这很奇怪呢
Because Charlie never came into the office this morning.
因为查理今天早上根本没来上班
What's his address?
他住在哪儿
That's a shame.
太遗憾了
This case had some real promise.
本以为这案子会很有趣呢
Savage bite marks, reconstruction-era clothing--
残忍♥的咬痕 重建时期的服装
we had some mystery here, a whiff of intrigue.
本该是个有谜团有内情的案子
Now we're just slapping cuffs on some disgruntled employee.
可现在拷个心怀不满的员工结案了
I just wanted this one to be special.
我就是希望这件案子会比较特别
Yeah, well, I'm sorry it's not entertaining enough for you, Castle.
很抱歉这案子提不起你的兴趣 卡塞尔
Charlie Coleman, NYPD. Open up.
查理·科尔曼 纽约警局 开门
Stay away! It isn't safe!
别靠近 这里不安全
Stand back.
退后
It's for your own good!
这是为了你们好
Don't come in! You can't come in here!
别进来 你们不能进来
Sorry, Charlie.
很抱歉 查理
Charlie, are you okay? Anyone here?
查理 你没事吧 有人吗
No, no, no, no. Get back!
不不不不 退后
Get away from me!
离我远点
Listen, we just gotta ask you a few questions.
我们只是想问你几个问题
You need to leave! You need to leave right now!
你们得离开 现在就离开
It's not safe!
这里不安全
Relax, Charlie. Relax. We're cops.
放松 查理 放松 我们是警♥察♥
You're a cop? Yeah.
你是警♥察♥吗 是的
Is that your gun?
那是你的枪吗
Yeah.
是的
You need to shoot me. Do it now!
开枪打我 快
Do it!
开枪
Do it!
开枪
Okay, Charlie, you feeling better?
好了 查理 好点了吗
Uh, yeah.
好些了
Just gotta ask you a few questions
我得问一下
about what happened this morning with you and David.
今早你和大卫之间发生的事情
Did you see him in the parking structure?
你在停车场看到他了吗
Yeah, he'd just pulled in.
是的 他刚刚进来
I said hello. He said hello.
我们相互问好
The two of us aren't real friendly.
其实我们关系不怎么好
So we've heard. What happened next?
我们听说了 然后发生了什么
And then he stopped...
然后他停了下来
and he stared right past me with this weird look on his face,
表情很奇怪地盯着我背后
and then he said, "What the hell is that?"
然后说 那是什么东西
What the hell was it? I couldn't tell at first,
那是什么呢 一开始我没看清
'cause suddenly, it was all over us.
因为它突然就扑向了我们
Wait. You were attacked, too?
等等 你也被袭击了吗
Yeah, but it was mostly after David.
是的 但它主要是攻击大卫
I mean, it was just wailing on him.
它对着他哀嚎
I elbowed it in the head, and it didn't even slow down.
我用手肘撞那东西的头 却根本没用
Okay, what do you mean by "it"?
你说"那东西"是什么意思
I called 9-1-1. I told them. They didn't believe me.
我打911报♥警♥ 他们不信我
No one believes me.
没人相信我
Just tell us what you saw.
告诉我们你看到了什么
As long as you promise you'll believe me.
你得保证你相信我
Yeah, fine. I promise.
好的 我答应
promise...
答应我
that you will use your gun on me
我一开始转化
when I start to turn.
就用你的枪杀了我
Turn? Yeah.
转化 是的
What do you mean, turn?
转化是什么意思
The thing that bit me...
那个咬了我
That killed David...
杀了大卫的东西
it was a zombie.
是僵尸
A z-zombie?
僵尸
It was a zombie. A freakin' zombie!
是僵尸 是他妈僵尸
Sir, can you repeat that?
先生 能再说一遍吗
A zombie. The undead. Oh, man...with those dead eyes
僵尸 活死人 天啊 眼睛了无生气
and flaps of rotting skin coming off its face.
肿胀腐烂的皮肤从脸上脱落
Uh, sir, this line is for emergencies only.
先生 这条线路仅用于紧急情况
Are you having an emergency?
你有什么紧急情况吗
Yes! I am having a major emergency here.
有 重大紧急情况
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗
This thing just killed someone, and it bit me!
这东西刚刚杀了一个人 还咬了我
I'm gonna turn! I'm next.
我会变成僵尸的 下一个就是我
Now Charlie made this 9-1-1 call moments after the attack.
这通报♥警♥电♥话♥是查理在受到袭击后打的
Does it sound like he's faking to you?
你觉得听起来像是假装的吗
It sounds like Charlie's having a psychotic break.
听起来像是他精神崩溃了
What if his guilt made him snap
或许是内疚让他崩溃
and he created a fantasy
于是捏造了
in which zombies killed David and not him?
僵尸杀死大卫的幻想呢
I'm not so sure.
我不这么想
I mean, his voice does have that authentic ring of
他的声音听起来确实像是
pants-wetting terror.
吓得要尿裤子了
You do not believe in Charlie's story.
你不是信了查理的故事吧
I believe he believes it.
我相信他相信他的故事
Okay, well, whatever you believe,
好吧 不管你相信什么
all of the evidence points to the fact
所有的证据都说明
that Charlie Coleman is our killer.
查理·科尔曼是凶手
Maybe not all the evidence.
也许不是所有的证据
C.S.U. analyzed that bite mark on Charlie's arm.
鉴证组分♥析♥了查理手臂上的咬痕
Turns out that it matches the bite mark on our victim.
结果和死者身上的咬痕匹配
Maybe Charlie bit David and then he bit himself?
也许查理咬了大卫之后又咬了自己
I was thinking the same thing, but C.S.U. also says
我也这么想 但是鉴证组还说
that the bite marks weren't made by Charlie's teeth.
咬痕和查理的牙齿不匹配
Oh, wait, um...
等等
Sorry.
不好意思
Let me make sure I understand
让我确定我听明白了
so that I might properly relish this moment.
才能好好地享受这一刻
You're saying...
你是说
The evidence shows that Charlie and the victim
证据显示查理和死者
both were bitten by an as-yet unknown third party.
都被不知是何方神圣的"第三人"咬了
That's what I just said. Perhaps even
我就是这么说的 也许这人是
a mindless...
不能思考的
shuffling...
脚步蹒跚的
undead third party.
活死人呢
Castle, just stop.
卡塞尔 别说了
There's no such thing as a zombie.
世界上没有僵尸
Guys...
伙计们
Uh, you gotta see this.
来看看这个
So I was combing through security camera footage
我在逐一查看停车场附近的
near the parking garage, and I found this.
监控录像 然后发现了这个
Time stamp's 4:06 a.m.,
时间显示是凌晨四点过六分
which fits time of death.
和死亡时间吻合
That's our guy.
这是凶手
Yeah, but that's not Charlie.
是的 但这不是查理
Wait. What is he wearing?
等等 他穿的是什么
That looks like an old-fashioned suit.
看起来像是老式服装
Circa 1870 and...
款式是1870年间而且...
his shirt's missing a cuff.
他的衣服少了只袖子
He almost got hit by that taxi. He didn't even flinch.
他差点被车撞了 却躲都没躲
Well, maybe this is why.
估计原因在这里
Look what we get from the other angle.
瞧瞧另一个角度拍下的画面
My friends...
伙计们
that...
这玩意儿
is a zombie.
是个僵尸
Our killer's a zombie.
凶手是僵尸
Well, you're rather upbeat considering you said
你还挺开心的嘛 考虑到你放话说
this was your last case with Beckett.
这是你跟贝克特的最后一起案子
That's because I am going out with a bang.
那是因为我要华丽地离开
I have one word for you, mother...
可以用一个词形容 老妈
Zombie.
僵尸
Too much makeup?
因为我妆化多了吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表