College maybe got you thinking
上大学也许让你觉得
that there's something better out there
出去闯闯会比
than being just a low-life drug dealer?
当个低劣毒贩子强得多
Jane made you really want to try?
简真的让你动了心
You can still get out.
你还是可以逃出去
And I promise, you'll be safe.
我保证 你会很安全
You cops and your promises, man.
你们警♥察♥的保证都是胡言
Carver promised Jane she'd be safe.
卡沃向简保证她会没事
Look what happened.
可结果呢
You're talking about my family.
这事关我的家庭
I'm talking about your life.
这事关你今后的人生
Jane died fighting your battle.
简为了你的抗争而死
I know you can honor her better than this.
我知道你可以用更好的方式纪念她
Ben, you okay?
本 你没事吧
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我
What the hell were you two thinking,
你们俩究竟是怎么想的
going to see Ben Lee when Gates specifically
在盖茨明说了要"另想办法"之后
said "Stay away"?
去见本·李
Who's gonna tell her, Beckett? Not me.
谁会让她知道呢 贝克特 反正不是我
Ryan, are you planning on telling the Captain what we did?
莱恩 你打算向警监打小报告吗
Not me. Castle?
我不会 卡塞尔呢
Who me? No way.
我吗 绝不
Nice, smart-ass.
算你狠 臭屁小子
And what about when Ben Lee tells his daddy
那要是本·李告诉了他爸爸
and Gates gets a phone call from their lawyer?
他们的律师又打电♥话♥给盖茨呢
You two are gonna get benched.
你俩会被停职的
Ben Lee's not gonna tell his father.
本·李不会告诉他父亲的
How do you know? Because...
你怎么知道 因为
I looked him in the eye and I saw the pain he's in.
我看着他的眼睛 我看到了他承受的痛苦
Maybe he's not man enough to stand up for himself,
也许他不够有勇气站出来
but he's not gonna rat me out, either.
但是他也不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
You guys took a hell of a chance.
你们真是太冒险了
Beckett, you're starting to sound like a boss.
贝克特 你的语气像个头儿了
Just let me know next time so I can help--
下次不要擅自行动 我也好...
Detective Ryan.
莱恩警探
There's someone here to see you.
有人找你
Papa said you were down here.
爸爸说你在楼下
Ah, you're a senior now. You don't need to work this hard.
你现在上大四了 不必这么用功
I have a test on Monday.
我周一有考试
Blow it off. We'll go out.
别管它了 我们出去逛逛
I don't want to go.
我不想去
Philip.
菲利普
If they hadn't found Jane,
如果不是他们发现了简的尸体
if she'd stayed hidden...
如果她还被掩埋着
I never would've known what happened to her.
我就永远不会知道她已经死了
Would you really have let me wonder for the rest of my life?
你真的想让我就那样被蒙在鼓里吗
Sometimes it's a gift, not knowing the truth.
有时候不知道真♥相♥ 反而更好
So if she were just missing, I could believe that
所以说如果她只是失踪 我就会相信
she were alive somewhere?
她还在别处好好活着吗
I could pretend...
我就可以假装...
Like a child?
像小孩那样
But she's not missing!
可她不是失踪了
I don't like this.
情况不妙
Ben is supposed to lead Philip to a confession,
本应该诱导菲利普招供
not forces him to confession.
而不是逼迫他认罪
You guys, just give him a minute.
给他点时间
She's dead,
她死了
and I'm not a child.
我不再是个孩子了
In time,
时间久了
you'll see, it was for the best.
你就会知道 这是为你好
Philip's dancing around it.
菲利普在闪烁其辞
Look, the second he acknowledges guilt,
听着 一旦他认罪
we're moving in.
我们就冲进去
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Did she cry? Did she ask for me?
她哭了吗 她有问起我吗
Ben.
本
Don't do this.
别这样
I need to know.
我要知道
You're not thinking clearly.
你脑子现在不清楚
We'll talk about this tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
If you don't tell me everything,
如果你不把真♥相♥告诉我
we can no longer be brothers.
我们再也不是兄弟了
You wearing a wire?
你戴着窃听器吗
Ryan, he's tipping.
莱恩 他起疑心了
Maybe Ben can turn it around.
或许本可以扭转局面
No, we have to pull him out now.
不行 我们得赶快把他救出来
Just...
再等等
Wire. What is this?
窃听器 什么意思
Let me see.
让我看看
Open your shirt.
把衣服敞开我瞧瞧
I don't need to prove anything to you. Ben!
我不需要向你证明什么 本
This is your last chance, little brother.
我的好弟弟 这是你最后的机会
Show me.
把衣服敞开
Let's go. Let's move.
行动 快点
You gonna shoot me now,
你要像杀死简一样
like you did to Jane?
杀死我吗
Don't push me.
别逼我
Go to hell.
去死
Get 'em up!
把手举起来
Down!
趴下
Traitor! Traitor.
叛徒 叛徒
You ruined my life!
你毁了我的人生
No, Ben!
不要 本
No, no!
不 不
Ben, put down the gun!
本 把枪放下
No! Don't!
不 别开枪
No, Ben!
不 本
No!
不
Get him outta here!
把他拖出去
Ben! Oh, god, Ben! Ben!
本 上帝 本
Call it in. Rush the bus.
快叫救护车 快点
They're on the way.
救护车已经在路上了
Ben!
本
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Damn it. I am so sorry.
该死 对不起
Oh, god. I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 真的很抱歉
There's enough on a tape to sway a jury
录音带上的内容已足以使陪审团
from reasonable doubt.
排除一切合理怀疑
And the coke that we found in your car
我们在你车子里找到的可♥卡♥因♥与
is a match for the residue found on Jane's body.
在简尸体上发现的残留物是吻合的
And then...
而且
There's this.
还有这把枪
The gun that you pointed at your brother.
这把你刚指着你弟弟的枪
Detective Ryan positively identified it
莱恩警探已经认出
as his stolen service weapon.
是他被偷的警枪
It is also the same gun
同时它也是
that was used to kill Jane Herzfeld.
杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的凶枪
You're looking at murder one,
你将被控一级谋杀
life with no parole.
终生不得假释
My client has some information that might interest the NYPD.
我的当事人有些你们可能会感兴趣的信息
What kind of information?
什么信息
Jerry Tyson.
杰瑞·泰森
What about him?
你知道些什么
When he gave me the gun, we talked.
他给我枪的时候 我们有谈过
I know where he was headed,
我知道他会往哪逃
and what name he's gonna use.
他会用什么假名
So Lee wants 15 to 25
李想以15到20年有期徒刑
with parole in ten
十年后准许假释
for giving us Tyson's new alias.
作为交换泰森新化名的条件
I need to give the A.D.A. a recommendation.
我会跟副地检官建议此认罪协议
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表