Previously on "Castle"...
《灵书妙探》前情提要
Hands in the air. Thomas Gage, you're under arrest.
把手举起来 托马斯·盖奇 你被铺了
Everything that you have on me, it's all going away.
你们掌握的有关我的证据都会消失无踪
I'm very interested in knowing how he got out of
我也很想知道他是怎么在你们眼皮子底下
that holding cell on your watch.
从牢房♥溜出去的
Castle...
卡塞尔
Rick Castle at a loss for words.
里克·卡塞尔也有词穷的时候
Sophia Turner.
索菲亚·特纳
Hello, Rick.
你好 里克
You're Clara Strike from the Derrick Storm books?
你是德瑞克·斯道姆系列小说里的克莱拉·斯瑞克
Welcome to the CIA.
欢迎来到中情局
Gage was our most effective asset.
盖奇曾是我们的王牌特工
He went rogue.
他变节了
Pandora is the code name for gage's mission.
"潘朵拉"是盖奇任务的代号♥
Who is he?
他是谁
Dr. Nelson Blakely.
尼尔森·布莱克利博士
There he is.
他来了
He was a legend at the agency.
他曾是中情局的传奇
His approach was to find a small event
他的方法是找到能引起
that could trigger a large event.
大冲突的小事件
Blakely is the one who planned pandora.
布莱克利是策划潘朵拉的人
This is beyond a worst-case scenario.
那将远超出最坏的设想
Dr. Blakely, what's going on?
布莱克利博士 到底是怎么回事
I found a linchpin
我发现了一个关键
that will bring about the end of our country as we know it.
将会给我们的国家带来毁灭
Dr. Blakely they're here.
布莱克利博士 他们来了
Wait! Wait!
等等 等一下
Beckett! Castle!
贝克特 卡塞尔
This door won't open.
这边门打不开了
Yeah, mine won't either.
我这边也是
I think the crash bent the frame.
门框被撞变形了
We need something to break the glass.
我们得找点东西把玻璃打碎
My gun.
我的枪
Castle, I can't...
卡塞尔 我
I can't find it.
我找不到
I-I think it got knocked out when we got hit.
可能是我们撞车的时候被撞飞了
Help me look for it.
帮我找找
I'm stuck.
我被卡住了
What do you mean, you're stuck?
什么叫你被卡住了
I mean, my belt is jammed.
我的安全带打不开了
And the seat won't move.
座位也动不了
Okay, what about a knife? Do you have a knife?
刀子呢 你有刀吗
Yeah.
有
In the trunk.
在后车厢里
Okay, look, we're running out of time.
听着 我们没时间了
I need you to see if you can find that gun,
你得看看能不能找到枪
and we'll just shoot the belt off.
然后我们把安全打断
I can't feel it.
我摸不到
Castle. Okay, hang on. Hang on.
卡塞尔 等等 等等
Okay. Just stay here.
待着别动
I found it.
我找到了
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle!
卡塞尔
I guess the good thing about having your daughter at crime scenes is,
我想有女儿在犯罪现场的好处
she can bring you dry clothes.
就是她能给你带干衣服
Thanks.
谢了
And, um...
还有
Thanks.
谢谢
You'd have done the same for me.
你也会为我这么做的
Yeah.
是啊
Probably.
可能吧
I'm just glad you found my gun.
我只是庆幸你找到了我的枪
That whole, uh, sinking car thing--
车掉水里这种桥段
much cooler in movies than it is in real life.
看电影比亲身体验爽多了
And for the record, I prefer watching spy thrillers to being in them.
我也想说 我还是更喜欢间谍片而不是参与其中
So...
好吧
Tell me...
老实交代
How can your victim look like Nelson Blakely
为什么死者长得那么像
when he supposedly died ten years ago?
本应死了十年的尼尔森·布莱克利
Yeah, I...
是啊 我
Yeah, weird, isn't it?
是啊 很奇怪不是吗
Yeah. Weird.
是 奇了怪了
Fake deaths, car in the water--
假死 汽车落水
Don't you think now is a good time
你们就不觉得现在
to tell us what the hell is going on?
应该告诉我们到底怎么回事吗
Uh... I'm sorry, Javi.
不好意思 哈维尔
It's classified.
机密行动
I was special forces.
我在特种部队待过
I used to eat classified for breakfast.
机密行动以前是我的家常便饭
And yet writer boy can know?
这个作家小子为什么就能知道
Okay. I'll be over there with harbor patrol
好吧 我去那边跟海港巡逻队一起
trying to figure out how to get your unit out of the drink.
看怎么把你的车从水里捞出来
I'm glad you're okay.
很高兴你们没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Writer boy?
作家小子
So you think our shooter was Gage? Yeah.
你觉得凶手是盖奇 对
I think he's getting rid of anyone
我觉得他在除掉每一个
that could expose his rogue operations.
会暴露他变节行动的人
Well, he's doing a pretty good job.
他干的真是不错啊
We still have no idea what Pandora is.
我们到现在都不知道潘朵拉是什么
Well, we know that Blakely was afraid.
我们知道布莱克利害怕了
And we know that he was working on something
我们也知道他在进行一些
that was big enough to threaten the future of this country.
足以威胁国家未来的研究
We just don't know what the hell he was working on.
我们只是不知道他在研究什么
There's gotta be a clue somewhere in his life.
他的生活中一定有些线索
Maybe there's something on the body that will tell us.
或许他尸体能泄露点玄机
No. We checked. There was nothing in his pockets.
不 我们检查过了 他兜里什么都没有
But the way they were turned out makes me think
不过从衣兜被翻出来的样子可以猜测
someone went through and emptied them.
有人翻找过并把里面的东西拿走了
Gage.
盖奇
Ryan, get some teams to search the building.
莱恩 找人搜查一下建筑物
What are we looking for? I don't know.
我们要找什么 我也不知道
But he brought us here for a reason.
但是他带我们过来总是有原因的
Lanie, see what you can find on him--
蕾妮 你能不能从他身上发现点什么
Dental, scars, prints, tattoos,
牙齿 伤疤 指纹 纹身
anything that might tell us--
任何能告诉我们
He's dead. Yeah.
他死了 是啊
Look, I can explain.
听着 我能解释
Get in the car.
上车
What the hell did you think you were doing?
你们在做什么
What you wanted, finding Blakely.
你想让我们做的 找布莱克利
You cracked his code and you didn't even think to notify me?
你破解了他的密♥码♥就不想着来告诉我一声吗
Look, in Castle's defense,
我得为卡塞尔说句话
it was a long shot,
这事希望渺茫
and he didn't want to waste your time if he was wrong.
他不想自己判断错误而浪费了你的时间
And we were bringing the guy in...
何况当时我们正要带他过来
When he was killed, in your custody.
却被人杀了 还是在你的监护下
What were you doing at the docks?
你们在码头做什么
He asked us to take him there. Why?
他让我们带他去的 为什么
We don't know.
我们不知道
Well, did you learn anything?
你们问出任何事来了吗
Yes.
问出来了
He was hired to analyze the United States for vulnerabilities.
他受雇分♥析♥美国的弱点
He said he found a weakness in our economy--
他说他发现了经济方面的一个漏洞
an unexpected linchpin--that,
一个令人意想不到的关键
if someone went after it, would start the dominos falling.
如果有人攻击此处 多米诺骨牌就会接连倒下
Falling toward what?
会引发什么后果
The end of our country as we know it.
给国家带来毁灭
So what's our next move?
那我们下一步做什么
There is no next move.
没有下一步了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表