I cannot go back to my country.
我不能回自己的国家去
And I won't make you.
我不会把你遣送回去的
I don't care about your immigration status.
我不管你是不是非法滞留
We just need to know
我们只想知道
exactly what you saw just before that explosion.
爆♥炸♥发生之前你都看到了什么
I will tell you what I can.
我会把记得的都告诉你们
Okay.
好的
When you were playing by the coffee truck,
你在咖啡摊旁表演的时候
a man walked by you wearing a black Takeover Sweatshirt.
有个男的穿着占领活动运动衫走过你旁边
Do you remember seeing him?
你记得他吗
Yes. I saw him.
没错 我看到过
Wait a minute. Are you saying
等等 你是说
that you saw the man wearing the Takeover Sweatshirt
你看到身穿占领活动运动衫的男人
put down a blue backpack in front of the lamppost?
在街灯前放下了一个蓝色背包吗
Yes. Did you get a good look at his face?
没错 你看到他的脸没
Damn it!
靠
You're certain the man you saw leaving the backpack
你确定你看到的那个放包的男人
was Hispanic and in his 20s?
是二十多岁的西班牙人吗
Yes.
确定
I-I gave the wrong answer?
我 我说的不对吗
Are you sure this wasn't the person?
你确定不是这个人
No. That's not him.
确定 不是他
The FBI has got the wrong guy.
联调局抓错人了
Which means the real bomber is still out there.
也就是说真正的炸♥弹♥客还逍遥法外
If Andrew Haynes didn't plant the bomb,
如果炸♥弹♥不是安德鲁·海耶斯放的
then why did he e-mail those threats?
为什么他要发那些恐吓信
Why does his GPS show him fleeing the scene?
为什么GPS显示他逃离了犯罪现场
We can't answer that yet,
目前我们无从得知
but our witness gave a good description.
不过目击者给了我们一张精确的画像
It was this man.
就是这个人
How do we know this guy is not making this up?
我们怎么知道这人没在瞎编
Look, the details of the bomb
有关爆♥炸♥案的详情
haven't been released to the press yet,
还没有公布给媒体
so how would our witness know about the blue backpack
除非目击者亲眼见到那个蓝色背包
unless he actually saw it?
不然他从何得知
All right, you people pursue this.
好吧 你们就追查这条线索
see where it leads.
看看能有什么结果
But Andrew Haynes is still our prime suspect.
但是安德鲁·海耶斯仍是我们的头号♥嫌犯
At least until you can give me something more
至少在你们找到比街头音乐家更
than the word of a street musician.
可靠的证词之前
Identifying this man,
找到这个人
that is now our top priority.
这是我们现在的首要任务
According to our witness,
根据证词
he was wearing a Takeover Sweatshirt,
案发时他身着占领活动运动衫
so he might be part of the movement.
因此他可能是名抗♥议♥者
Show this sketch around, talk to other protesters.
把这张素描分发下去 询问其他抗♥议♥者
If he was a regular in Boylan Plaza,
如果他是博亦伦广场的常客
someone there must know who he is.
肯定就会有人认出他
Uh, not you, Mr. Castle.
卡塞尔先生 你就别去了
I have a special task for you.
我有项特别任务交给你
I hear that you're quite the speed reader,
我听说你一目十行
and in the time that I've known you,
而且在我认识你的这段时间里
you've shown, well...
你有时...
on occasion, an exceptional attention to detail.
表现出对细节的超常洞察力
That's the first time you've ever paid me a complime--
这是你第一次对我大加赞...
Go on.
继续
We've conducted over a hundred interviews so far,
目前我们已进行了上百次的笔录
And someone needs to review them swiftly,
需要有个人快速审阅一遍
looking for information that can help us I.D. Our suspect.
查找能锁定嫌疑人的线索
And, uh, I believe, you're my best bet.
我相信你是我最好的人选
I think she's finally starting to like me.
我想她终于开始喜欢我了
No, I'm not.
我可没有
Wearing her down.
烦死她
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早啊
Any breaks in the case?
案子有什么进展吗
No. I've been poring over these witness statements
没有 我在研究这些目击者证词
looking for clues about our bomber,
查找炸♥弹♥客的线索
but so far, nothing.
但是目前为止 一无所获
Well, maybe these will bring you some luck.
也许吃点这个会带给你好运
These are emergency cheering-up pancakes.
这是突发事件的庆祝煎饼
I mean, these are usually reserved for after breakups
我是说 通常都是为闹僵之后
or "Dancing With the Stars" eliminations.
或是《与星共舞》的淘汰赛准备的
What's the occasion? Well, after the other day,
这次是什么缘由 那天之后
I thought we both needed some cheering up.
我想我们俩都需要打起精神
You shouldn't need cheering up.
你本不需要打起精神
You shouldn't have even been there.
你就不该在那儿
You should've been with your friends or at the movies.
你本该跟朋友待在一起 或是看电影
Dad, I'm 18. I know.
爸 我18岁了 我知道
I know. It's just...
我知道 只是...
You're gonna see plenty of reality in your lifetime.
你还会看到许多残酷的现实
I just would like you to keep the rose color on your glasses
我只想让你这眼镜上的玫瑰色
for as long as possible.
保持得越久越好
But I'm trying not to focus on the ugly side of it, dad.
爸 我并没有盯住丑恶的一面
I-I've gotten straight a's,
我已经得到了全A
awards, more trophies than I can count.
各种奖励 奖杯多得我都数不过来了
This job is the first thing
这份工作让我第一次
that's made me feel like I'm doing something important,
感到自己在做重要的事
valuable.
有价值的事
I mean, isn't that why you do it?
你干这一行不也是这个原因吗
You're a pretty smart kid, you know that?
你是个相当聪明的孩子 你知道吗
Well...
这么嘛
They say genius...
人们都说 天才...
skips a generation.
都是隔代遗传的
Apparently, so does funny.
很显然 风趣也是
Eat your pancake.
吃你的煎薄饼吧
Right.
好吧
Beckett.
贝克特
What's going on?
怎么回事
Um, nothing. I'm just thinking about my next move.
没什么 我只是在想下一步行动
I may have it for you.
我可能替你想好了
We got a line on this guy.
我们找到这个人的线索
Someone I.D.'ed the sketch?
有人认出了素描
Yeah, a protester named Jenni Klein,
对 一个名叫詹尼·克莱恩的示♥威♥者
Says she knows this guy as Bobby.
说她认识这个人叫鲍比
And there's no last name?
没有姓吗
No, but this bobby invited her over once.
没有 但这个鲍比有次邀请她去过家里
She knows where he lives.
她知道他住哪
Hey, Bobby.
你好 鲍比
Remove the backpack
脱下背包
And place it on the ground, slowly.
慢慢把它放在地上
Then get on your knees.
然后跪下
Just a bunch of gym clothes and some water bottles.
只是一些运动衣和几瓶水
Not like last time, huh, bobby?
跟上次不一样对吧 鲍比
Get up.
起来
Robert Lopez.
罗伯特·洛佩兹
That's your name.
这是你的名字
Right, Bobby?
对吗 鲍比
Actually, I know quite a bit about you.
其实 我对你很了解
I know where you live.
我知道你的住所
I know you don't have a record.
我知道你没有案底
I know you're not a member of any political party.
我知道你没加入任何政♥治♥派别
And as soon as my team finishes searching your place,
等我的团队搜完你家
I'm gonna know even more.
我会知道得更多
So eventually, I'll find out,
反正我终究会查出来
but why don't you just tell me?
你还不如直接跟我坦白
Why did you plant that bomb?
你为什么要安置那颗炸♥药♥
Hey. No luck with those witness statements.
那些目击者证词 毫无发现
You guys catch a break?
你们找到线索了吗
Better yet, we caught the suspect.
比那还好 我们抓到嫌疑人了
And I missed it? Where is he?
而我错过了 他在哪
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表