No, that's Michael Bailey.
不 他叫麦克·贝利
I think I would know who I was sleeping with.
我想我知道自己和谁睡了
Well, apparently, you don't.
看起来你并不知道啊
You think I should pull her phone records?
你觉得我该去查她的电♥话♥记录吗
Nah, what's the point?
何必去查呢
We already have her at the hotel with our victim.
我们已经掌握她和死者同在旅馆的证据了
Not her.
不是查她
Lanie.
是查蕾妮
What?
什么
I'm not gonna go to your wedding
不查出那个男人是谁
without knowing who this guy is.
我是不会参加你婚礼的
Jenny has to find out for the place cards.
珍妮要写座位卡就必须知道他的名字
I'll get you his name.
我会告诉你的
Okay.
好
He told me his name was Jake.
他告诉我 他名叫杰克
Um, he said that he flies in from Chicago
他说他是从芝加哥飞来
to make sales calls for his family business?
为家族事业谈生意的
He was really sweet.
他非常贴心
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I was falling in love with him.
我跟他坠入爱河
Well, he fell pretty hard, too.
他也"坠"得挺狠的
So how long were the two of you dating?
你们开始约会多久了
Uh, well, we, uh, we actually just met tonight.
其实我们今晚才认识
Um, at Wilmer's Bar at around 7:00.
7点左右 在威尔莫酒吧
Tonight?
今晚
And you were already falling in love with him?
那你就已经和他坠入爱河了
Look, I-I know-- I know it sounds crazy,
我知道听起来很不靠谱
but it felt like one of those magical connections
可这就像是传说中的
that you read about, you know?
心有灵犀 你懂吗
After we...
在我们
you know, um,
那个之后
he started to get dizzy
他开始头晕
and... sweaty.
汗流不止
So he opened up a window to get some fresh air,
于是他开窗想呼吸点新鲜空气
and he was leaning against the windowsill
然后他斜靠在窗台边上
when suddenly...
突然间...
he just...
他就...
Okay. So you're saying that...
那么你是说...
He fell out the window
他从窗户上摔下去
and your first instinct wasn't to call 9-1-1,
而你的第一反应不是叫救护车
but to run away?
而是自己逃跑
I knew how it would look, but I panicked
我知道你们会怎么想 可是我吓坏了
and I made a really bad decision.
然后做了一个非常糟糕的决定
But I swear, it was an accident.
但是我发誓 这绝对只是一起意外
It was not an accident.
这不是一起意外
You can tell he was pushed?
你能鉴定出他是被推下去的
I didn't say he was pushed.
我不是说他是被人推下去的
Michael Bailey was poisoned
麦克·贝利被人下毒
with a lethal dose of colchicine.
服下了致命剂量的秋水仙素
He was dead before he hit the fruit.
在他摔到水果车上之前就已经死了
Colchicine?
秋水仙素
Isn't that a drug for rheumatism?
不是一种用来治疗风湿的药吗
Yes, which Bailey does not have,
没错 但是贝利没有风湿病
but he had 50 times the normal dosage in his system.
而且他体内含有正常值五十倍的药量
I'm putting the time of ingestion
我推测他服入药物的时间
between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
应该在当天下午四点到六点之间
Which is 45 minutes before
那就是霍莉说她们在威尔莫酒吧
Holly said she met him at Wilmer's bar.
相遇前的45分钟左右
Any idea how that drug was delivered?
知道他是怎么服入药物的吗
It was in something he drank.
混在他喝的饮料里
I found lots of whey-protein isolate in his stomach,
我在他的胃里找到很多乳清分离蛋白
along with chocolate.
以及一些巧克力
So a chocolate protein shake.
那就是巧克力蛋白奶昔
It'd be sweet enough to mask the taste of the drug.
那种饮料的甜味足以掩盖药物的味道
Speaking of sweet, who's your date for Ryan's wedding?
说到甜 莱恩的婚礼你要带谁作男伴
Took a shot.
碰碰运气嘛
All right. Thanks, Lanie.
就这样吧 多谢 蕾妮
One more thing.
还有一件事
I ran a D.N.A. test just to confirm
我做了一个DNA测试想证实
that superman here had sex before dying--
这位超人先生死前是否与人上♥床♥
No, it's okay. Our suspect... Let me finish.
不用了 嫌疑人已经... 让我说完
The test shows he had sex all right,
测试结果显示他确实与人上♥床♥了
with two different women
而且是跟两个不同的女人
within hours of his death.
都在他死前的几个小时内
You dog.
你这个坏小子
Ms. Franklin, I-it--
富兰克林小姐 看来...
It seems that you weren't the only woman that--
看来贝利先生去世之前的几个小时内
that Mr. Bailey was, uh...
你不是唯一一个
with in the hours prior to his death.
跟他在一起的女性
Um, what do you mean, with?
你说的在一起 是什么意思
Was there another woman in the hotel room with you?
在酒店里是不是还有一名女性跟你们一起
I didn't think this could get any more humiliating.
我还以为我不可能更丢人了
- Was that a yes? - No, detective.
那你是承认了 当然没有 警探先生
Thank you.
多谢告知
Oh, and you should know that our M.E.
我应该告诉你我们的法医
has been able to determine that Mr. Bailey
鉴定认为贝利先生
was, uh... wearing a condom
在两次做♥爱♥时
both times so that's...
都带了安全套 所以...
That makes it all better.
真是让我感觉好多了啊
Now I wish I pushed him!
现在我倒希望是我亲手推他下去的
Hell hath no fury, all right.
女人的怒火真可怕
But I'm pretty sure she's telling the truth.
但是我十分肯定她没有说谎
Yeah, maybe, but let's just confirm her alibi
可能吧 但是放人之前
before releasing her.
再确认一下她的不在场证明
In the meantime, we need to figure out
同时 我们得查明
where Bailey was and who he was with
下午四点到六点之间
between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. when he was poisoned.
贝利去过哪里 跟谁在一起
Exactly.
没错
That is our kill zone.
这是凶手的行凶的时间
So I can't find any next of kin on the guy.
我找不到他有任何近亲属
Parents died years ago.
父母在几年前都已过世
There's no siblings, no nothing.
没有兄弟姐妹 什么亲人都没有
You okay?
你还好吧
Fine.
我很好
So then everything Bailey
那贝利告诉霍莉的所有
told Holly about himself was a lie.
关于自己的事都是谎言
Mm. Maybe that was his trick.
可能这就是他的把戏
In from out of town, family guy, own business--
来自外地 顾家 有事业
That's how he got women in bed.
这样才能骗女人跟他上♥床♥
Whatever his reason for lying to Holly,
不管他为什么要骗霍莉
I'm betting that our killer is whoever Bailey slept with
我打赌凶手就是贝利之前
earlier in the day.
睡过的那个女人
She got on to his philandering and got even.
她发现他玩弄人感情 于是实施报复
All right. Go through his phone records.
好的 查他的通话记录
We gotta find that other woman.
我们得找到另外那个女人
Good morning, dad.
早上好 爸爸
Good morning.
早上好
Darling, where's your credit card?
亲爱的 你的信♥用♥卡♥放在哪儿
Mm. Liked "Good morning" better.
还是"早上好"更顺耳
Let me ask you two something. Mm.
问你们俩一个问题
If you found out a man was cheating on you,
如果你们发现自己的男人背叛了你
how would you kill him?
你们会选择怎么杀死他
Knife... to the heart.
用刀 直插心脏
All right. What if you don't have the stomach for that?
好吧 那如果你没有勇气这么做呢
Shoot him. But you don't have the stomach for that either.
一枪毙命 你也没有勇气这么做
What's wrong with our stomachs? There's always poison.
我们的勇气到哪儿去了 总是还能下毒
True. Watch him writhe and suffer.
没错 看着他被痛苦折磨
Die like the rodent he is.
就像一只牲畜一样死掉
All these years writing about murderers,
这么多年来总是在写凶手的故事
I had no idea I was living among them. Well...
竟不知我与她们同住一个屋檐下
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表