got her involved in something she couldn't handle?
结果让她陷入自己应付不来的事情中
Jane wouldn't ever do anything that wasn't legit...
简绝不会做任何违法的事情...
Beckett. if that's what you're implying.
贝克特 如果你是想暗示这个的话
Jane was a good girl.
简是个好女孩
What?
什么
That's why it ended with her.
所以我们才分手了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
She wanted me to go straight.
她希望我能金盆洗手
And there's no chance that's a mistake?
绝对不会弄错吗
I just couldn't.
我就是做不到
I kept telling her...
我不断跟她说
This is who I am.
我就是这样的
Don't move.
别动
My man Finn,
那个叫芬恩的家伙
inches from confessing.
马上就要招供了
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Ballistics just came in.
弹道分♥析♥刚刚出来了
The bullet that killed Jane Herzfeld
杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的子弹是
is from a gun that's in our system.
发自一把我们已有记录的枪♥支♥
It's a Glock 17.
格洛克17型
That's good news.
好消息呀
Ryan, it's a match to your old service weapon.
莱恩 与你以前的配枪匹配
That can't be right.
一定出错了吧
It's not a mistake.
没有出错
The weapon that killed Jane Herzfeld...
杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的枪
it's yours.
是你的那把
She was holding a cross in her hand when she died.
她死时手里紧握着十字架
She was praying for mercy.
她祈祷着怜悯
And then...
然后
She heard him pull the trigger...
她就听到凶手扣下了
of my gun.
我的枪的扳机
We were working the 3XK serial murders last year.
去年 我们曾调查3XK连环杀人案
We had a suspect in custody who had given us a full confession,
拘捕了一名嫌疑犯 并且他供认罪行
at which time, Castle and I went to the motel--
于是 卡塞尔和我去了汽车旅馆
Castle was with you?
卡塞尔也跟你一起
Yeah, the NYPD sequestered Jerry Tyson
是的 局里把杰端·泰森扣押在
at a motel as a witness,
一个汽车旅馆里作为目击证人
and Castle and Ryan went over there to give him the all clear.
卡塞尔和莱恩过去告诉他安全了
At which time you realized that Tyson actually was 3XK?
而此时你们意识到泰森才是真正的3XK
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Tyson got the drop on us
泰森先发制人
and left with my gun and badge.
把我的警徽和配枪都带走了
Look, detective Ryan was cleared of all wrongdoing by the I.A.B.
内务处已经证实那不是莱恩警探的错
I don't care whose fault it is.
我不在乎是谁犯了错
All I care about is mitigating the damage,
我只在乎把损害降到最低
which means we track down Jerry Tyson like the animal he is
就是说我们得把杰端·泰森这禽兽尽快找出来
and we haul him into custody.
然后丢回监狱
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You okay?
你还好吗
I will be when Jerry Tyson's in cuffs.
杰端·泰森被抓的时候我就好了
Beckett,
贝克特
McQueen's alibi checks out.
麦奎恩的不在场证明已经证实
Waitress confirms he was at Angeli's Diner
服务员说他在东区的安吉莉餐馆
on the east side until closing.
一直待到关门
All right. Cut him loose.
好吧 放了他
You know, Ryan,
你知道吗 莱恩
if Tyson is the shooter,
如果泰森就是凶手
that explains Jane.
那就解释了简被杀的原因
No direct motive, just fits his profile--
并没有直接动机 只是符合他的喜好
She's young, she's blonde.
妙龄金发女郎
Yeah, but 3XK strangled those other women.
没错 但3XK案子其它的死者都是被勒死
Why would he use a gun now?
为什么现在他用起枪来了
He told me he likes to change up his MO.
他说过他喜欢改变作案手法
Yeah. He must have mentioned that when I was out cold on the floor.
是啊 一定是在我昏倒在地的时候说的
You know, Ryan, none of this is your fault.
莱恩 这根本不是你的错
The fact that he used your gun--
他用了你的配枪这件事...
That weapon was issued to me by the city of New York.
那把枪是由纽约市配发给我的
I let it out of my hand, and now a girl is dead.
我把它弄丢了 现在还有人用它杀了这女孩
So please do not tell me that it's not my fault.
请别再说这不是我的错了
I'm gonna start a canvass at Jane's apartment,
我去排查简的公♥寓♥
have 'em show Tyson's photo around,
让他们把泰森的照片给附近的人看看
find out when Jane's roommate's back in town.
弄清楚简的室友什么时候回来
Okay.
好的
It's a cop thing, Castle.
这是警♥察♥的心结 卡塞尔
No. No, I get it.
不 不 我明白的
Yo. C.S.U. pulled information
鉴证组从简的一卡♥通♥和
off Jane's metro card and ATM records.
自动提款机记录里查到信息
She spent most of yesterday at Grand Central Station.
昨天她在中♥央♥车站花了几乎所有的钱
Yeah, over a 4-hour period,
是的 在四小时内
she made... multiple withdrawals out of three ATMs
她在车站里和附近的三台自动提款机上
in and around the train station--
进行了多次提款
$800 worth.
总共八百美元
So she canceled a day of work
她告假一天
to hang out at a train station and empty her bank account?
就为了在车站闲晃然后挥霍掉所有存款吗
That was the important thing that came up?
这就是她所谓的重要事件吗
I'll send a team over there first thing.
我已经在第一时间派了一个小队过去
Have 'em talk to vendors,
让他们去和那里的商贩谈谈
see if anybody remembers seeing her.
看是否有人记得见过她
Or Tyson.
或泰森
He stalked his victims before he killed them.
他在杀人前总是先跟踪她们
It's like I've been holding my breath for a year,
感觉就好像我为了今天的到来
waiting for this day to come.
屏息以待了整整一年
A whole year of wondering about him,
整整一年我苦思冥想
hating him,
切齿痛恨
dreaming about him,
魂牵梦萦
trying to think like him...
试着以他的角度思考
but still having no clue how to catch him.
但还是不知道如何能将他缉拿归案
It's not your job to catch a serial killer.
缉拿连环杀手不是你的工作
Because I'm not a cop.
因为我不是警♥察♥
I like to pretend I'm Beckett's partner
我总喜欢假装自己是贝克特的拍档
and like I'm one of them,
就像我是警♥察♥一样
But days like today, I realize, I...
但到像今天这样的时候 我才意识到...
that I've just been playacting.
我只不过是在优孟衣冠罢了
Your playacting once helped saved New York city as I recall.
我记得你这"优孟衣冠"可曾拯救过纽约市呢
Be there for your friends.
去支持你的朋友
Stand beside them, work together.
站在他们身边 一起努力
That's plenty useful.
那就是最大的帮助
Trust me.
相信我
I'm sorry. I don't know him.
很抱歉 我不认识他
Jane and I were only roommates for six months.
简和我只做了六个月室友而已
Maybe he was the guy she was seeing.
也许他就是她的男朋友
Jane had a boyfriend?
简有男朋友吗
She wouldn't tell me about him,
她不愿意跟我说他的事
and... she wouldn't let him come around.
也不让他来我们这
Why wouldn't Jane talk about him?
为什么简不愿意谈及他
She said that he had some things he needed to figure out
她说在关系公开以前
before they could go public.
他还有一些事情要处理
Honestly, I just thought, maybe he was married.
老实说 我想他大概是已婚人士吧
Then, like, six weeks ago...
然后 大约在六周之前
things changed.
事情出现了变化
Changed how?
怎么变化了
She was crying all the time
她变得总是哭哭啼啼
and she would get phone calls really late at night
还常常在深夜接到电♥话♥
and be really upset afterwards.
接了电♥话♥后会十分难过
Do you remember a specific time or day
你记得任何简接到电♥话♥的
when Jane got one of these calls?
确切时间或日期吗
Last Thursday.
上周四
A-around 11:00.
大约十一点
Thursday night at 11:04, Jane got a call on her cell.
周四晚间十一点 简的手♥机♥接到一通来电
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表