Dad...
爸
What are you doing?
你干什么
You have 30 seconds to suit up.
你有三十秒时间来整装待发
I--
我...
The game's afoot.
游戏开始了
Dad--
爸...
Wait. Let me savor this.
别出声 让我享受这一刻
I haven't gotten the drop on you since you were 10.
你十岁以后我就没赢过你
Oh, this feels like...
而现在我嗅到了...
Victory.
胜利的味道
Dad, look, I can't, okay?
爸 我不能跟你玩
I have a big decision to make.
我还要做一个重大的决定呢
Well, have you at least narrowed it down?
你至少已经缩小范围了吧
I made a list of all the classes and the extra curriculars.
我列出了所有学校的课程和课外活动
And the best choices seem to be
最好的选择貌似就是
Oxford and Stanford.
牛津和斯坦福了
What about Columbia, N.Y.U., vassar?
哥伦比亚大学 纽约大学和瓦萨尔学院呢
They're all too close.
那些都太近了
I'd come home all the time.
我会一直往家跑的
I want to challenge myself,
我想挑战自我
and I'd get sucked in to things like this.
不然我会沉迷在这种事情里的
But then who's gonna play with me?
那以后谁来陪我玩
I think it's time to holster the laser guns
我觉得我该收起镭射枪
and be adults.
长大成人了
Game over.
游戏结束
Please proceed to exit.
请从出口离开
Oh, darling, it's just a game.
亲爱的 只是游戏而已
No, it's not.
才不是
It's--it's a time-honored family tradition
这是历史悠久的家族传统
that we've been honoring since Alexis
从阿丽克西斯的小手
could wrap her little finger around a trigger.
能扣动扳机时就开始了
First one to 1,000 points wins,
从第一次到第一千分胜利
and we were so close.
差一点点就实现了
We...
我们...
Laser tagged our way through her preteen years,
镭射枪伴随着她的整个童年
and now suddenly,
突然之间
she's... too old to play.
她就...年纪大了 不玩了
She's growing up.
她长大了
Well, she doesn't have to. Look at me.
她不非得长大嘛 你瞧我
Ah, well, it seems...
看起来
detective Beckett is available for a play date.
贝克特探长可以陪你玩
Really?
不是吧
Beckett and I have not been exactly
我和贝克特最近
hitting it off lately.
相处得不是太好
And why do you think that is?
那你觉得是为什么
Oh, I-I'm sorry. Are you saying it's my fault?
不好意思 你是想说这是我的错吗
Cavorting with some awful gang detective,
跟糟糕的帮派警探胡闹
showing up at a crime scene with a stewardess--
带着空姐去犯罪现场
If you want to punish beckett,
如果你想惩罚贝克特
at least let her know why.
至少要让她知道为什么
I'm not punishing her.
我没有在惩罚她
I'm...
我...
Am I?
我有吗
Oh, darling, you're hurt. I understand that.
亲爱的 你受伤了 我明白
But quite honestly, the two of you cannot go on like this.
但是说实在的 你们两个不能这样下去
You know what, mother?
妈 我跟你说
You're absolutely right.
你说得对极了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To a crime scene...
犯罪现场
to work my last case with detective Beckett.
跟贝克特探长办最后一起案子
You said you didn't like coffee.
你说过你不喜欢咖啡的
I like vanilla lattes.
可我喜欢香草拿铁
Hey, guys. Hey.
大家早 早
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Sure.
不客气
So our victim is David Lock, 29.
死者名叫大卫·洛克, 29岁
He's a currency trader in a foreign exchange office upstairs.
他在楼上的一家外币兑换处做货币交易员
Looks like he was heading into work when it happened.
看起来事发时他正要去工作
His body was found by his boss at around 7:00 this morning.
今早七点左右他的老板发现了他的尸体
Our intrepid heroes have arrived.
我们无畏的英雄们到来了
And Castle.
还有卡塞尔
Ah, Perlmutter.
帕穆特
I will treasure these special moments we've shared.
我会珍视与你共度的美好时光
So I take it that this is Mr. Lock?
我猜这个就是洛克先生了吧
It appears he was set upon by an unknown assailant.
看来他是被人袭击了
Time of death was about 4:00 a.m.
死亡时间大概是凌晨四点左右
Cause of death?
死因呢
Well, probably blunt force trauma to the head
可能是头部撞到混凝土地面
where it hit the concrete.
造成的钝器伤
Wallet and cash?
值钱的东西都还在吗
Still intact, so it definitely wasn't a mugging.
都还在 明显不是抢劫
A savage beating at 4:00 a.m, there must be some motive.
凌晨四点的毒打 一定有什么动机
Is this a bite mark on his arm?
他手上这是咬痕吗
It's not just a bite mark. Look at the skin.
不只是咬痕 看他的皮肤
You see how it's torn?
都被撕烂了 看到没
The killer latched on and shook like a pit bull
凶手像斗牛犬那样紧咬不放
trying to tear off the flesh.
试图把肉撕扯下来
Thanks. Think we got it.
谢谢你 我们懂了
Anything else?
还有什么发现
Just this.
还有这个
It was, uh, found in our victim's hand.
在被害人手里发现的
It was probably torn off the killer's shirt during the struggle.
也许是挣扎的时候从凶手衣服上扯下来的
That's a lace cuff.
这是个蕾丝袖口
Hand stitched, pearl buttons--
手工缝制 珍珠纽扣
I'd say this was circa 1870.
应该是1870年左右的东西
I did a lot of research on the era.
我在这方面做了不少研究
I was writing a book, a comedy about the civil war.
我之前在写一本关于内战的喜剧
Turns out... Not so funny.
结果貌似...不太喜感
You don't say?
是吗
Who would beat a guy to death wearing a 150-year-old shirt?
谁会穿着150年前的衣服打死别人
You know, the bigger question is,
还有个更大的问题
why was he attacked here where he worked?
为什么他会在工作的地方遭到袭击
You might want to ask his boss--
你跟他老板谈谈吧
Mike Matthews.
麦克·马修
I can't believe it.
真难以置信
We think that David was killed around 4 a.m.
我们认为大卫的死亡时间大概是凌晨四点
Do you have any idea why he was here so early?
你知道他为什么来这么早吗
David handled the asian markets,
大卫负责亚洲市场
So he usually got in by 4:00.
所以一般都是四点过来
He was a terrific kid.
他是个不错的孩子
You know, he was hard-working, well-liked.
工作努力 讨人喜欢
And was that the consensus?
所有人都这么觉得吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, did he have any conflicts with anyone at work?
我是说 有任何同事和他有矛盾吗
Actually, yeah, there was an incident last week.
事实上 上周发生了件事
Someone keyed his car.
有人划了他的车
Who?
谁
David thought it was Charlie Coleman,
大卫认为是查理·科尔曼
one of my other traders.
另一个货币交易员
Uh, the two of them were vying for a promotion,
之前他俩都争取一个晋升的机会
and I went with David.
而我选了大卫
Charlie didn't take it too well.
查理很不甘心
What time does Charlie usually show up for work?
查理一般几点来上班
4 a.m., same time as David.
凌晨四点 和大卫一样
Look, Charlie's...
查理是...
kind of an oddball,
有点古怪
but I-I don't see him mixed up in this.
但我觉得他不会做这种事
We're gonna need to talk to him anyway.
不管怎样 我们都得找他谈
That's strange.
奇怪了
His car is right there next to david's.
他的车就在大卫的车的旁边
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表