have to do with anything?
跟这事能有什么关系
I don't know, but if Castle when to the trouble
不清楚 但是卡塞尔以身犯险
of sending that message, it means something.
发了这个信息 就肯定有用
How do you know it's him?
你怎么知道是他发的
Trust me, it's him.
相信我 肯定是他
Safe deposit box number 120 belongs to a married couple
120号♥保管箱属于一对夫妇
Agnes&Gideon Fields.
安格斯和吉迪恩·菲尔斯
Anything special about the box?
这个箱子有什么特别吗
No, just that bank record show they both access it monthly.
没有 只有银行记录显示他们每月来查看一次
I'll get my team to check it out.
我让我手下去查查
Richard...
理查德
Be innocent, be innocent.
快装纯 快装纯
You're indicating.
你太明显了
See? Even a layman can spot an uninspired performance.
你瞧 外行也分得出演技差的人
Yes, Mother.
是的 妈妈
When I was coming back,
我回来的时候
I-I got a glimpse inside their--their duffle bag.
往他们的帆布袋里瞟了一眼
There were white bricks
看见了一些带金属丝
with wires and timers attached to it.
和计时器的白色砖状物体
I-I think it could be C-4.
我猜那可能是C-4炸♥药♥
C-4? Are you sure?
C-4炸♥药♥ 你确定吗
Yeah. They're gonna blow us all up.
是的 他们会把我们炸成碎片的
Calm down. Just calm... How could I supposed to calm down?
冷静 你得... 让我怎么冷静啊
I’ve got a family to think about.
我还有个家要照顾呢
We all have families.
我们都有家
Now, calm down.
给姐冷静下来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Sal. Sal Martino. Okay.
萨尔 萨尔·马丁诺 好
You got a wife, Sal, kids?
萨尔 你有老婆 有孩子吧
Yeah. I have a son.
对 我有个儿子
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Connor.
康纳
I bet the only thing you can think about
我敢说你现在满脑子都是
is seeing him again. Am I right?
想再见到他 对吗
You have no idea.
你不知道我有多想
Good.
很好
So you just keep thinking on that.
你现在只管想着这一件事
You think about how you gonna see Connor again real soon.
想着你很快就能再见到康纳
Because I'm gonna figur out ways to get all of us out of here.
因为我会想办法帮大家离开这里
I promise.
我保证
I need some air.
我有点喘不过气
Damn. Why is there no air in this place?
可恶 这地方怎么没有新鲜空气
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底是怎么回事
I thought this was about a safe deposit box.
我原以为他们只是为了保管箱
Why would they need C-4?
但他们为什么要用到炸♥药♥
Maybe they don't want anyone to know what they stole from that box
可能他们不想让任何人知道他们偷了什么
and the C-4 is to make sure that no one ever does.
而把我们和银行都炸掉可以确保这一点
Agnes and Gideon Fields, open up, please.
安格斯和吉迪恩·菲尔斯 请开门
This is NYPD.
纽约警局
This doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
What could the old couple's safety deposit box
一对老夫妻的银行保管箱
have to do what's going on in that bank?
怎么会与这次银行劫案扯上关系
Maybe everything.
可能有很大关系
The bank said that Agnes and Gideon
银行方面说安格斯和吉迪恩
were accessing their box once a month, right?
每个月去查看一次他们的保管箱 对吗
I just got a text from the precinct.
我刚刚收到分局发来的短♥信♥
Gideon Fields died four years ago.
吉迪恩·菲尔斯四年前就死了
So whoever's accessing that box wasn't him.
所以去查看保管箱的人绝不是他
Agnes, this is NYPD.
安格斯 纽约警局
Open up, please.
请快开门
The radio's on.
广播开着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We can't go there.
我们不能就这么进去
We--we don'hava waant.We don't have probable cause.
我们没有搜查令 也没有正当依据
Bro, Castle's life depends on this.
兄弟 现在事关卡塞尔的性命
Did you just hear that?
你听到了没
I think I just heard someone yell out "Help, police!"
我想我刚才听到了呼救声
"Help, police!" There it is again.
"救命啊" 又喊了一遍
NYPD! Agnes!
纽约警局 安格斯
Yeah.
是啊
It's Agnes.
她是安格斯
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Looks like the owner of our safety deposit box
看来保管箱的主人
has been dead maybe a week.
已经死了一个礼拜左右
Ligature marks on her neck indicate strangulation.
脖子上的痕迹显示她是被勒死的
What'd you find at the crime scene?
你们在案发现场发现了什么
The place is trashed.
这地方被翻过
The killer was looking for something.
凶手像是在寻找什么东西
There's a broken key chain necklace on the body,
死者脖子上有一条坏了的钥匙链
But there's no key.
但是钥匙已经不见了
OK, that might be where she kept the key for the safe deposit box.
那大概就是她放银行保管箱钥匙的地方
I don't get it
我不明白
This is a little old retired librarian.
她是离休图书管♥理♥员♥
What could possibly be in her safe deposit box
她的银行保管箱里能放什么东西
that would be worth doing all this.
值得别人做出这种事情
Nazi gold, cold fusion,
纳粹时期的金币 核聚变材料
map to Atlantis.
通往亚特兰蒂斯的地图
Hey, Castle Jr.,
嘿 小卡塞尔
could you maybe start thinking like a cop, please?
你能不能按正常警♥察♥的思路考虑这个问题
I am.
我正是啊
Are you?
是么
It had to have been something huge,
这肯定是为了很重要的事
that was worth killing her over, right?
凶手才会杀她 不是吗
Hey, super cop,
嘿 超级警♥察♥
check it out.
来看看这个
What is it? It's a bug.
找到什么了 窃听器
It's not from a spy shop, either.
不是从普通监视商店能买♥♥到的
This looks professional.
这看起来相当专业
Listen, I need you to dig up
听着 我需要你们去挖掘
everything you can on Agnes Fields. I gotta go.
有关安格斯·菲尔斯的所有线索 我得挂了
They're here, aren't they?
他们在里面 是吗
My dad and my gramma...
我爸爸跟我奶奶
I know they were coming to this bank... Alexis
我知道他们要来这儿 阿丽克西斯
And no one's answering their phones,
现在他们俩都不接电♥话♥
and my dad always takes my phone.
我爸从来不会不接我电♥话♥
And you're here. Listen, everything is gonna be fine, OK?
而你也在 听我说 他们会没事的
But they are inside that bank.
他们确实是在里面
What is it?
又怎么了
I need to get over to those windows
我要到窗户那边
to get a message to Beckett about the c-4.
去通知贝克特这里有炸♥药♥
Oh, come on, Richard.
算了吧 理查德
Please. It is too dangerous.
求你了 那太危险了
We are hostages. Behave accordingly.
我们是人♥质♥ 拜托你安安心心当人♥质♥
Please.
求你了
Don't, Richard...
别去 理查德
Uh, dr. Quinn.
奎恩医生
What's your problem?
你又想怎么样
Uh, it's just, where I come from, Dr. Quinn,
奎恩医生 我接受的家教是
we don't make pregnant women sit on hard floors.
我们不让孕妇坐在冰凉的地板上
Is it all right if I get some cushions from the sofa for her?
我可否到沙发那儿拿几个垫子给她
Make it fast, pretty boy.
那就快点 帅小伙
Thanks.
多谢
Stop!
不要动
Oh! Right there!
说你呢
Stop or I'm going to shoot.
不要动 否则我就要开枪了
Air. Air.
空气 空气
Hey! I said stop! I need air.
我说了不要动 我需要新鲜空气
Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I need...
不要开枪 不要开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Air.
别开枪 别开枪
Sal, stop.
萨尔 别这样
On the floor.
全都趴在地上
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表