The same thief used these to steal a dozen other paintings.
那个盗贼还用这个装置偷了许多画
These are his signature. I know who took the fist.
这是他的作案特征 我知道是谁了
It's Falco.
是法鲁克
Falco what? Does he have a last name?
然后呢 他没有姓吗
No one knows. He's never been caught.
没人知道 他从没被抓到过
He's never even been photographed.
甚至没人拍下过他的样子
He's a top art thief in Europe,
他是欧洲顶级的艺术品盗贼
though he hasn't worked in years.
不过他很多年没犯过案了
Rumor was, he'd gotten out of the game.
传言是 他金盆洗手了
Well, nothing like $50 million to pull you out of retirement.
五千万足以引他重出江湖
Now that we have some direction, I can get us some leads.
现在有了调查方向 我能找到些线索
Great. Let's go. You can't come.
很好 我们走 你不能去
I'm sorry. You might have misunderstood the word "consultant."
不好意思 你是不是对"顾问"一词理解有误
This is my case.
这是我的案子
The people there won't talk to cops,
那里的人不会对警♥察♥开口
but they'll talk to me.
但会跟我说
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Uh, I'm not a cop, either...
我也不是警♥察♥
So...
那么...
Fine.
随便你
She's with us?
自己人
Let's get ahold of interpol.
去联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥
I want to find out everything we can about Falco.
尽可能全面地挖掘法鲁克的资料
You're an interesting man, Mr. Castle.
你是个很有趣的人 卡塞尔先生
Crime fighter by day, mystery writer by night.
白天是罪恶终结者 晚上是侦探小说家
You're pretty interesting yourself.
你也是很有趣的人
So are we meeting a secret informant?
我们要见一个秘密线人吗
I guess Beckett doesn't just keep you around for your good looks.
我猜贝克特不是因为你长得俊才留你在身边
This place is as infamous as it is anonymous.
这里恶名昭彰 但也便于隐藏身份
Serena.
萨琳娜
Why you been such a stranger? You don't love me no more?
怎么这么久都不联♥系♥ 你不再爱我了吗
Oh, Vin. I've been busy.
文 我最近太忙了
Busy with what, Jason Bateman over here?
忙着干啥 跟这种小白脸一起吗
Hey, that got me out of a speeding ticket once.
我有次就靠这张脸逃了张超速罚单呢
Hey, Vin. This is time sensitive.
文 这次时间不多
We can play catch-up later.
我们改天再闲谈
Right now I need to know if anyone's moving D flawless diamonds,
眼下 我想知道有没有人出手顶级钻石
a lot of them.
数量不少
Time frame?
什么时间
They might have hit the market as early as last night.
最早应该是昨晚
These babies hot?
那些钻石怎么样
Like a supernova.
就像超新星一样闪亮
Can't help you.
无能为力
Well...
其实
You know, there was-- there was a guy
几天前
who came my way a few days ago,
有一个家伙来找过我
was real cagey-like.
很谨慎的样子
Tried to take my temp on a piece of art
试探我对一件艺术品是否有兴趣
covered with a crapload of Flawless D's.
据说是镶满了顶级钻石
Yeah, some sort of marble hand or something.
就是大理石手一类的东西
This guy, what did he look like?
这个人长什么样子
Serena was right. Falco's a badass.
萨琳娜说的没错 法鲁克是个狠角色
Look how fat his Interpol file is.
看这厚厚一叠国际刑♥警♥组织的案卷
He lifted a Renoir from the Pushkin in '96
他96年在普希金博物馆偷了件雷诺的作品
and a Monet in '99,
99年是莫奈的作品
always using an I.S.I.
一直用感应信♥号♥♥阻断器
Doesn't look like Falco's killed anybody before.
看上去法鲁克以前没杀过人
First time for everything, I guess.
凡事都有第一次
Yeah, especially when Hayes stood between him and $50 million.
尤其海耶斯挡在了五千万美元的财路上
Though according to interpol,
不过据国际刑♥警♥称
Falco doesn't steal for himself.
法鲁克并不为自己干活
He's more of a gun for hire.
更倾向于替人卖♥♥命
Someone wants a Picasso, he boosts it for 'em.
有人想要毕加索的作品 他就为他们搞到手
Which gives us a second path to our killer.
这就给我们找凶手提供了第二条路
If we can't find Falco,
如果我们找不到法鲁克
then we look for whoever hired him to steal the fist.
那就先找雇他偷东西的人
I'll tell you who hired him.
我知道谁雇的他
Anton McHugh, my son-of-a-bitch husband.
安东·麦克休 我的混♥蛋♥丈夫
The fist belongs to me and Anton.
"拳头"是我和安东共同拥有的
We loaned it to the museum from our collection.
我们把它借给博物馆以供展出
Why would your husband steal it?
你丈夫为什么要偷它
To screw me over.
为了打击我
Right, but you said that he owns it.
好吧 可你说那东西是他的
He owns half of it.
一半是他的
You were going through a divorce.
你们在申请离婚
Oh, we keep up appearances,
我们只是摆门面罢了
mostly because neither of us will give up
主要是因为没人愿意放弃
the Fifth Avenue apartment.
第五大道那间公♥寓♥
But this?
但是这个
This time, Anton has hit a new low.
这次安东更下一层楼
So then you're fighting over the fist.
就是说你们在争夺"拳头"
I think it should stay in the museum.
我认为它应该留在博物馆里
It's a work of art.
这是件艺术品
It should be enjoyed by the public.
应该让大家来欣赏
Right, but your husband's not on board.
是的 但你丈夫不买♥♥账
There's an understatement.
说"不买♥♥账"未免有些轻描淡写
At our last meeting with the divorce attorneys,
上次我们和离婚律师见面时
he screamed at me that he would
他叫嚣着要不择手段
get the fist back by any means necessary.
把"拳头"抢回去
Yeah, but saying that he wanted the fist back
但他这么说
doesn't necessarily mean that he hired someone to steal it.
并不代表他会雇人去偷吧
Yes, it does,
能
because he's tried to steal it before.
因为他之前试图偷过
Mr. McHugh, a curious incident happened two weeks ago
麦克休先生 两周前"资本主义之拳"
when the "Fist of Capitalism" was on its way to the museum.
在去博物馆途中发生了有趣的事件
Two men claiming to be from the moving company
两个自称来自搬家公♥司♥的人
tried to intercept it.
试图抢走它
My understanding is, that was a bit of a mixup.
据我所知 那是场误会
Now there were no charges filed,
尽管没有提出指控
but both men had long criminal histories.
但两人都有丰厚的案底
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事没关系
Never even so much as made contact with them.
从来没和他们联♥系♥过
But interestingly, your divorce lawyer did.
有趣的是 你的离婚律师联♥系♥过他们
Made lots of phone calls to the men right before this mixup.
就在这场误会前给他们打了数通电♥话♥
Where's Falco?
法鲁克在哪
Who?
谁
After your first failed attempt to steal the fist,
你第一次试图偷窃"拳头"失败后
You decided to hire a better class of thief.
你决定雇个专业点的小偷
Unfortunately, he ended up killing Bryan Hayes in the process.
不幸的是 他杀了布莱恩·海耶斯
Which makes you an accessory to murder.
你就成了谋杀从犯
What?
你说什么
You're out of your mind.
你疯了吧
Wait a second.
等一下
I'll bet Joy is behind this.
肯定是乔伊在作祟
Trust me, Mr. McHugh,
相信我 麦克休先生
your divorce is gonna be the least of your problems
如果你不告诉我们法鲁克的下落
if you don't tell us where Falco is.
你该担心的就不是离婚的事了
I never heard of any Falco,
我从没听说过法鲁克这人
And I didn't take the fist, all right?
而且我也没拿那"拳头" 好吗
The truth is, I didn't even want the damn thing.
事实是 我压根不想要那东西
I just wanted Joy to think I wanted it.
我只是想乔伊这么以为而已
And why is that?
这又是为什么
I thought if I made Joy think it meant something to me,
我想如果乔伊认为我在乎它
She'd give me the vineyard in Napa.
她会把纳帕的葡萄园给我
Now that it's gone...
现在这也没了
That bag of botox is gonna clean me out.
那个肉毒老巫婆要把我洗劫一空了
So what do you think?
你怎么看
You believe him?
你相信他说的话吗
Well, e-either way, we don't have enough
不管怎样 我们都没有足够的证据
to subpoena the McHughs' financials to, uh--
发传票查麦克休家的财务状况
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表