All right. We're all set.
搞定
All right.
好吧
We'll get the results in the morning.
明早我们就能拿到结果了
Tonight... we celebrate.
今晚嘛...我们庆祝一下
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
Well, you survived the first day on the job with me.
庆祝你跟我一起工作的首日活了下来
You ever have a partner who didn't?
你有搭档第一天就出事的吗
You know, I'd love to, uh, celebrate, but--
我其实挺想去庆祝的 不过
But what?
不过什么
But nothing. But nothing.
没什么 没什么
Let's... let's do this.
我们...庆祝去
What's the worst that could happen, right?
庆祝还能出什么事 对不
What happened?
发生什么事了
Dad, I got in. I got in!
老爸 我进了 我进了
Oh, where?
进什么了
Almost everywhere so far.
目前看来几乎哪都进了
Oxford, Princeton, Sarah Lawrence.
牛津 普林斯顿 还有萨拉劳伦斯学院
That's great, honey. I-I knew it would work out.
太好了 亲爱的 我就知道你能行
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
当然
Then why were you hiding the letters from me?
那你为什么还要把这些信藏起来
What? Come on, dad.
什么 拜托 老爸
I can read a postmark. Some of these came last week.
邮戳上写着呢 有些信上周就到了
Oh. I just--I'm sorry.
我就是 对不起
Honey, I-I'm just trying to protect you.
亲爱的 我怕你受伤而已
I'm 18 now.
我都十八岁了
You need to trust that I can take care of my...
你得相信我 我能照顾好...
myself.
自己
What?
怎么了
I got into Stanford.
我进了斯坦福大学
Yes! Oh, great!
耶 太好了
That's always been your first choice, right?
那不一直是你最向往的吗
And yet, I sense trouble.
可我怎么感觉你不太高兴
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I should be happy,
我应该高兴才对
but after they shot me down for early admission...
可他们拒绝了我提早录取的申请
They rejected you, and you feel betrayed.
他们当初没要你 你觉得遭到了背叛
How am I supposed to get over that?
我该怎么跨过那道坎
You look like crap.
你气色好差
Here. Little hair of the dog. That'll get you flying right.
给你 解酒的 能让你恢复精神
No. It's not gonna do anything to turn back time.
不用了 这也没法让时间倒流
Anyway, where are we going?
我们究竟要去哪
Salvage yard in the Bronx.
布朗克斯的修理厂
I ran that Texas plate myself last night.
昨晚我自己查了那个德克萨斯州的牌照
Turns out Maxi was telling the truth about the third player.
马克西说有第三方介入的事确实是真的
Escalade was registered to a Cesar Vales.
那辆攀登登记在一个叫凯撒·威勒斯的人名下
Runs with a Mexican gang.
他是一个墨西哥帮派的
Rumor has it they're making inroads into New York,
据说他们想入侵纽约的地盘
trying to corner the market on the city's crank trade.
垄断这里的毒品市场
So Vales is coming into town trying to muscle in
于是威勒斯跑来这儿想跟
on the Westies and the Jamaicans.
西部帮派和牙买♥♥加人抢地盘
Yeah, which ain't exactly easy to do.
是啊 这可不容易
Well, it would be a lot easier
如果他能让这两者互斗
if he could get them to take each other out.
那就容易得多了
That's good.
不错嘛
So he's sitting around
于是他想方设法
trying to think about a way to make that happen,
让西部帮派和牙买♥♥加人发生冲突
and he overhears Glitch running his mouth.
听到了格林奇的夸夸其谈
Right, he realizes, if a Westie was to turn up murdered
没错 他意识到 如果西部帮派有人被杀
with a bag full of Jamaican heads,
还带着一袋子牙买♥♥加人的人头
both sides would go to war.
双方必然开战
And they could jump in and take over their territories.
他们便能坐收渔翁之利
Are you sure it's such a good idea to go after this guy ourselves?
你确定我们就这样自己去找他合适吗
I mean, Maxi made 'em sound pretty dangerous.
听马克西的口气 那帮人挺危险的
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Guy's nothing but a two-bit punk.
那家伙就是个不入流的废物而已
He's high-level Mexican Mafia.
他是墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥的高层人物
About as dangerous as they come.
非常危险
According to the D.E.A., Cesar Vales is suspected
缉毒局报告称 凯撒·威勒斯涉嫌
in the deaths of over a dozen people,
十几起杀人案
including three cops in Mexico
其中包括三名墨西哥警♥察♥
who were killed with a sledgehammer and then cut up into pieces.
被人用大锤砸死 还被碎了尸
You don't think Castle and Slaughter are going after him?
你说卡塞尔不会和斯勒特去找这个人了吧
I'd put money on it,
恐怕就是这样
'cause I wasn't the only one who ran his plates last night.
因为昨晚不止我一个人查了他的牌照
Slaughter did, too.
斯勒特也查了
If Castle and Slaughter go after this guy,
如果卡塞尔和斯勒特去找这家伙
they're gonna both end up dead.
他们都会被♥干♥掉的
We need to warn Castle. I tried,
我们得警告卡塞尔 我试过了
but his phone keeps going to voice mail.
给打他的电♥话♥都转到了语♥音♥信箱里
I got a bad feeling that
我有种不好的预感
they're on their way to take down Vales right now.
他们正在去抓威勒斯的路上
You're not gonna mangle anyone today, are you?
你今天不会把谁碾碎吧
I like to keep my options open.
看看再说吧
There's an awful lot of 'em.
对方人好多
Just follow my lead.
跟着我就行了
Hola.
你们好啊
Gentlemen, on behalf of the NYPD,
先生们 我代表纽约警局
I'd like to welcome you to the greatest city on god's green earth.
欢迎各位来到上帝之域最棒的城市
Unless you want your friends to see
除非你想让你的朋友
what the inside of your head looks like,
看到你脑子里什么样
back off.
让开
Wow. Now what seems to be the problem, officer?
有什么问题 警官
You Vales?
你是威勒斯
That's me.
就是我
Name Michael Reilly mean anything to you?
你知道麦克·莱利这个人吗
A.K.A. Glitch.
也叫格林奇
No. I'm afraid not.
没什么意义
That's funny, 'cause I got an eyewitness
那可有意思了 因为有人看到
that puts you and your girls here
你和你的娘们
shooting the hell outta him in Queens two nights ago.
两晚前在皇后区向他开枪
That is funny.
那可真有趣
Hey, you. Where's your badge?
喂 你 你的警章呢
In his other coat.
在他别的衣服里
Yeah, Vales, we know all about your plan.
威勒斯 我们已经了解你的计划了
Use Glitch to spark a gang war
利用格林奇来引发帮派斗争
so you could move your drug business into New York.
这样你就能把自己的毒品生意搬到纽约了
Wow. Your partner here,
喔 你的搭档
he's pretty high-strung, isn't he?
他挺亢奋啊
Yeah.
是啊
Highstrung, huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
亢奋 是吧 喔
Hey! NYPD!
纽约警局
NYPD! Let me see your hands!
纽约警局 把手举起来
The party's over.
派对结束了
That's too bad, because this was just getting interesting.
太遗憾了 才刚刚开始有点意思
If I were you, I'd get your affairs in order,
我要是你 就把事情都安排妥当
'cause I'll be back.
因为我还会回来的
Hey! Slaughter.
斯勒特
Going in there like that without backup,
像那样没有后援就冲进去
putting a civilian in harm's way,
把平民百姓陷于危险之中
that's not only reckless, that is bad police work.
那不只鲁莽 还是警♥察♥失职
You're just lucky that we traced Castle's phone
你该庆幸我们追踪到卡塞尔的手♥机♥
and we found you guys in time.
及时找到了你们
What, you think I'm gonna thank you for almost ruining my play?
你以为我会感谢你们几乎毁了我的计划吗
You had a play?
你还有计划
I always have a play. Had to escalate things.
我总有计划 得让事情升级
That way I could find the weak member of the herd.
这样我就能找出他们当中的弱者了
That kid.
那个孩子
Exactly.
没错
He's the one I'm gonna get to flip on Vales
我们就要靠他扳倒威勒斯
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表