Oh. Hello again.
又见面了
Hello, Vera.
薇拉你好
And hello, Joe.
乔你好
Well, if it isn't Vera Mulqueen and Joe Flynn,
薇拉·莫奎恩和乔·弗林
back from the dead.
起死回生
Everything all right, guys?
一切都好吗
Everything's peachy. Thanks, Frankie.
一切都好 多谢关心 弗兰基
What happened? Stan figured out the truth,
怎么回事 斯坦发现真♥相♥了吗
that you two were alive,
发现你俩还活着
that you murdered two people
发现你们为了偷走蓝蝴蝶
so you could disappear with the Blue Butterfly?
而杀了两个人吗
So you lured him to the club and then you shot him?
于是你们就把他骗到俱乐部然后杀了他吗
Lady, you got it all wrong.
小姐 你的推测全错了
Stan cornered me at Betsy's funeral,
斯坦在贝西的葬礼上缠住了我
wanting to know how I knew her.
想知道我是怎么认识她的
So I lied and told him I was a bartender.
于是我只好骗他说我是当时的酒保
But Stan was clever. He was too clever.
但是斯坦很聪明 他太聪明了
He figured us out.
他把我们识破了
He came here demanding to know
他跑来这里逼我们说出
where the Blue Butterfly was.
蓝蝴蝶的下落
He threatened to expose us.
他威胁说要告发我们
He was like a dog after a bone.
他不达目的绝不善罢甘休
So we told him what he needed to know.
所以我们就满足了他的要求
We told him where it was.
我们把蓝蝴蝶的下落告诉他了
But we didn't kill him.
但是我们并没有杀他
Oh, come on, you guys.
得了 伙计们
We know it's you.
肯定是你们俩干的
You used the same gun from the '47 murders to kill Stan.
你们用了1947年犯案的同一把枪
Same gun? Oh, we keep that gun in the --
同一把枪 我们一直把那把枪放在
The china cabinet drawer.
装瓷器的碗橱里
Don't even think about it.
你想都别想
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Francis Benjamin Huntsacker,
弗兰西斯·本杰明·亨特沙克
what have you done?
你都干了什么呀
Wait a minute. Huntsacker?
等一下 亨特沙克
It was your mother who sold the diary to Stan.
正是你母亲把那本日记卖♥♥给了斯坦
What diary?
什么日记
Your diary.
你的日记
So you read it,
这么说你看过那本日记
and all this time, you were looking for the necklace, too.
而一直以来你也在寻找那条项链的下落
That's why I got this crap job.
不然我为什么干这烂工作
And for six months, I slowly built trust,
六个月以来 我慢慢使你们信任我
gently acquired information.
渐渐地从你们的嘴里套话
And then that jerk just waltzes in here
结果那混♥蛋♥就这么闯进来
and bullies the location of the Blue Butterfly from you?
逼你们说出了项链的下落
Come on!
拜托
So when you realized it was now or never,
当你意识到这是最后的机会时
you bushwhacked Stan,
你伏击了斯坦
took the Blue Butterfly for yourself?
然后抢走了蓝蝴蝶
I brought their old .38 only as a precaution.
我带上枪就是为了以防万一
I was just gonna chloroform Stan and steal it.
我只想把斯坦迷晕然后从他那偷走蓝蝴蝶
But you found Clyde Belasco hiding behind the bar.
但你却发现克莱德·贝拉斯科藏在吧台后面
I pulled the gun, Stan grabbed for it...
我拔出了枪 斯坦冲了上来
Look, I didn't mean to.
听着 我不是故意的
Let's go, Frankie. You're under arrest.
走吧 弗兰基 你被捕了
Hey, Castle, guess what we found
卡塞尔 你猜我们在弗兰基的公♥寓♥里
at Frankie's apartment.
找到了什么
Oh, my.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
It's beautiful.
太美了
It's fake. What?
是个赝品 你说什么
We confirmed it with an appraiser.
我们已经把它拿去鉴定过了
It's well-crafted costume jewelry.
这只是手工精良的人造珠宝而已
All this time, and it's paste?
这么多人费了这么大劲 就为这吗
That's...
这还真是
Or maybe it's a twist on a twist.
又或者峰回路转又一村
Maybe the real Blue Butterfly
也许真正的蓝蝴蝶
was switched out for this one years ago.
在多年前就被人掉包了
Well, whatever happened, it doesn't change the facts.
不管怎样 摆在我们面前的事实都是一样的
We still have one more case to close.
我们还有案子没结呢
Okay, so now we know
现在我们知道
that Frankie killed Stan,
杀害斯坦的凶手是弗兰基
but there are still two murders that need to be solved --
但是我们还有两宗谋杀案未破呢
Sally Campbell and whoever else you put in that car.
也就是莎莉·坎贝尔和被你们丢在汽车里的另一具尸体
It's time you come clean on what happened
你们现在该老实交代1947年6月24日的晚上
the evening of June 24, 1947,
到底发生了什么
The night you disappeared.
也就是你们失踪的那晚
Tell them, Vera.
告诉他们吧 薇拉
We were all huddled around the, uh, radio, listening to
我们都挤在收音机前
the Sugar Ray Robinson VS Jimmy Doyle prizefight, and, uh,
收听舒格·雷·罗宾逊对战吉米·度耶的职业拳击赛
I was building up nerve to make my escape.
而我一直在为逃跑的计划而坐立不安
...breaks up the clinch.
将两人分开
A slowly tiring Jimmy Doyle throws a left, another left.
渐渐疲劳的吉米·度耶挥出一记左拳 又是一拳
Here comes Robinson.
接下来是罗宾逊
A left. A right. Another left...
一记左拳 一记右拳 又一记左拳
Moxie, I need to powder my nose.
莫克西 我要去洗手间
Are you kidding me? Can it wait?
你开什么玩笑 非得现在去吗
No.
对
Ah, what do you say, boss?
听你的 老板
Yeah, yeah, yeah, make it quick.
好吧 快去快回
Robinson regroups.
罗宾逊改变策略
Robinson delivers a left, a right, a left again.
罗宾逊挥出一记左拳 右拳 接着又是一记左拳
Doyle punches back, but missed him by a mile.
度耶回击 但却被罗宾逊躲了过去
Well, aren't you a picture?
真是天作之合呀
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm with her.
我是她男人
Put 'em up.
把手举起来
The guy was Sally's husband.
那家伙是莎莉的丈夫
She'd only hired Joe to get me away from Dempsey
她雇用乔只是为了把我从丹普西身边带走
so she could exact her revenge.
她好实施她的复仇计划
Now you're gonna suffer, Vera, like my mother suffered.
现在该让你尝尝我母亲所受的苦了
Wait, Sal. Let me get the ice first.
等一下 莎莎 我先去拿项链
No!
不
Lenny!
兰尼
Ugh! What are you doing?
你干吗
Give me the gun!
把枪给我
Oh! Joe!
乔
We were hot as a pistol
我们本就深陷泥潭
and -- and we had two bodies on our hands,
这下我们手上又多了两条人命
And we had to do something.
我们不得不想点办法
And Joe...
而乔
had the plan.
想出了一个完美计划
No one would be looking for those two.
没人会去寻找那两个人的下落
We needed to disappear.
而我们正好需要消失
Obviously, we didn't disappear far enough.
显然 我们隐藏的不够好
So...
那么
are you going to arrest us?
你要逮捕我们吗
Why would I do that?
我逮捕你们干吗
Sounds like self-defense.
听上去你们是在自卫
Besides...
再说
we're looking for a woman named Vera,
我们要找的是一个叫做薇拉
not Viola,
而不是维奥拉
And a P.I. named Joe,
要找的是私♥家♥侦♥探♥乔
not a former bartender named Jerry.
而不是前酒保杰瑞
We don't know how to thank you.
我们真不知道该怎么感谢你们
I do.
我知道
Answer two questions.
回答我两个问题
One...
第一
if you had the Blue Butterfly, why didn't you take it?
拿到了蓝蝴蝶 为什么没带走
And two...
第二
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表