Ms. Cappuccio, when you say that your dog
卡普奇诺小姐 你说你的狗
goes with you everywhere--
你去哪都会带上
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
He could've seen me in the shower.
他可能看到了我出浴
He could have seen me and Reggie in bed together.
他可能看到了我和雷吉在床上
He could've seen me without my makeup.
他可能看到了我没化妆的样子
I feel so violated.
我觉得好受侵犯
Look, the paparazzi are aggressive,
听我说 狗仔队虽然咄咄逼人
but wiring a dog collar,
但是在狗项圈上装监视器
that's a lot of effort to go through
这可要费不少功夫啊
just to get some celebrity video.
就为拿到明星录影带吗
Oh, well, I mean, it's not just any celebrity video.
可是 这可不是一般的明星录影带啊
I mean, T.M.Z.'s offered, like, a million bucks
美国名人消息网 悬赏好像有一百万
for the first naked picture of me.
要买♥♥我的首张裸照
You ask me, that number's on the low side.
要我说 这数目还太低呢
You are too sweet.
你嘴真是太甜了
Thank you.
谢谢
A million dollars is a pretty powerful incentive.
一百万可是很强大的动机
Yeah.
是啊
When did you get that collar?
你什么时候买♥♥的那个项圈
Um, a few weeks ago.
几周前
The camera would've had to be installed since then,
摄像头只能是那之后安装上的
which would mean they would need access to your dog.
就是说安装的人能接触到你的狗
Lolita is barely ever out of my sight.
洛丽塔几乎与我寸步不离
Only when she goes on her walk
除了她出去散步
or to the groomer's.
或者去做动物美容时
Okay, we're gonna need the names of all of those people
好吧 我们需要所有那些人的名字
along with your house staff.
还有你家里的雇员名单
We're gonna want to run background checks on all of them.
我们需要对他们所有人做背景调查
In the meantime, we should keep the collar-cam active.
在此期间 我们该让摄像头继续工作
We don't want whoever's behind this to know we're on to them.
我们可不想让幕后黑手知道我们查到他们身上了
Right, which means, just go about your regular routine.
没错 所以你该做什么还做什么
Just try to keep your private moments...
就尽量把你的隐私
more private.
保护好
Look, if Kay was the actual target of the surveillance,
如果凯才是真正的监控对象
What does any of this have to do with Francisco's murder?
这一切又跟弗兰斯科的被杀有什么关系呢
What if...
如果...
Francisco discovers the collar is rigged,
弗兰斯科发现了项圈被动过手脚
He returns the dog to Kay, but doesn't get a chance
他把狗还给了凯 但他当时
to confront her about it at the time,
没来得及与她对质
but whoever's monitoring the feed
但是那个在监控这着画面的人
hoping to see her naked
本想看到她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的样子
hears Kay say that she intends to talk to Francisco
却听到凯说选秀结束后她要去跟
after the show?
弗兰斯科谈谈
So then they killed him to keep him quiet?
所以他们为了封口而杀人吗
Well, this is paparazzi we're talking about.
我们是在说狗仔队
I could see one of those scum killing for a fat paycheck.
我觉得那些人♥渣♥为了一笔大钱而动杀机不无可能
So if we find whoever bugged that collar,
那么我们如果能找出给项圈装监视器的人
then we might be able to find our killer.
或许就能找到凶手
Well, we could go through recent photos of Kay,
我们可以翻看一下凯最近的照片
you know, from tabloids, gossip web sites,
就是刊登在小报 八卦网站上的照片
and see if she can identify any of them
看看她能不能认出哪张
as being from the collar-cam.
是项圈摄像头拍下来的
And then there might be a trail
那样或许能顺藤摸瓜
that leads back to the guilty party.
找到安摄像头的人
So we're gonna have to find somebody
那么我们得找个人
to pull all those photos I'll do it.
去把照片翻出来 我去吧
Got a little case of, uh, puppy love there, Esposito?
埃斯波西托 你是情窦初开了吗
You do realize that she's got a serious boyfriend, right?
你知道她有个很正式的男友吧
Who... Reggie?
谁 雷吉吗
He was a back-up dancer in a fitness video.
他就是健身操录影带里的替补舞者
I mean, I don't even know
我是说 我都不知道
what she's doing with that knucklehead.
她跟那种蠢蛋在一起干嘛
No.
算了
Aw. Looks like Esposito...
看来埃斯波西托
isn't the only frustrated dog in the precinct.
不是分局里唯一受挫的
Who closed him up in there?
谁把他锁在里面了
Oh, he needed to take a nap,
他得睡一觉
but he can't stay there overnight.
但他不能在这儿过夜
I could take him home with me.
我可能带他回我家
Alexis is gone for the weekend, and I could use the company.
阿丽克西斯这周末不在 我正好缺个伴儿
Or... I could take him home.
要不 我也可以带他回家啊
I mean, I've been thinking about getting a dog.
我在考虑养狗的事
This might be a great chance at a trial run.
这或许正是试一下的好机会
Yeah. All right. Then I guess you can take him.
好吧 那我想你可以带他回家
I mean, I--
我是说...
I mean, I don't--I don't want you to feel lonely.
我是说我不想让你感觉孤苦伶仃的
I could flip for it.
可以掷硬币
No Roshambo?
不玩石头剪子布吗
Well, I mean, that would put you at an unfair disadvantage.
那样对你不公平啊
I'm pretty good--
我这么厉害
Oh, come on, Castle. Let's go. All right.
来吧 卡塞尔 来吧 好吧
Just so you know, there's strategies in this game that, uh...
你要知道 玩这个是有策略的
Two out of three? Mmhmm.
三局两胜 好
Three out of five?
五局三胜
Sure.
行
You know, there is another way that we can go about this.
这事我们还有另一种解决方案
Castle, you were supposed to be here over an hour ago.
卡塞尔 你该在一个小时前送它来的
It's called "shared" custody,
我们这是"共享"监护
not "show up when you want" custody.
不是"想出现就出现"监护
Yeah, I thought I had everything together,
话是没错 我原本以为东西带全了
but at the last minute, I could not find Mr. Squeaky.
但是最后一刻我才发现找不到呱呱叫先生了
So don't worry about feeding him.
别担心要喂它什么
I had a rib eye I couldn't finish.
我喂了它一块没吃完的牛腓利
You fed him a steak?
你给它吃牛排
Yeah. Don't worry. We worked it off.
是啊 别担心 我们饭后运动了
He played, uh, fetch in the hall,
它在客厅玩了扔玩具
and then we watched some "Beverly Hills Chihuahua."
然后我们还一起看了《比佛利拜金狗》
Boy, this guy--
天啊 这家伙
This guy is a snuggler.
这家伙超爱抱抱
And I bet you let him sit on your couch, didn't you?
我敢说你让它坐在沙发上了 是吗
No, it's okay. You can be the fun one.
不要紧 你做了有趣搞怪的一方
I'll just be the bad guy,
我就做严厉刻板的一方
because there is no way that you are shedding
因为你绝对不可以把我的沙发
all over my couch.
弄得都是毛
Oh, no. He's perfectly happy right there.
没关系 他待在那里也很舒服
Oh, and he loves it when you rub him right between the eyes.
还有它最喜欢你轻揉它双眼之间
Just little circles with your thumb, just like this.
用大拇指轻轻绕圈 像这样
Not too hard, just...
不要太用力 只要
Castle Yeah, there's... you get it.
卡塞尔 就这样 你懂的
Yeah. Um, all right.
好了 好了
You guys have fun.
你们玩得开心点
Don't miss me too much.
别太想我哦
The dog, not you.
我跟它说 不是你
Okay, come on.
好吧 上来
Right here.
过来
Come on. Right here.
来吧 来吧
Come on. You're so cute.
好啦 你太可爱了
I never thought I would say this,
我从没想过我会这么说
but I am so sick of looking at myself right now.
但是我现在真是看够我自己了
I can't even imagine how you must feel.
我都没法想象你的感受
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
What about...
那么
that one?
那张呢
Um, that is what I wore on Thursday.
那是我周四穿的
So that means Lolita was off at the Groomer's, so, no.
也就是说洛丽塔在清洗店 所以 不是
The collar couldn't have taken this picture.
这张照片不可能是从项圈的摄像机拍的
I can't believe you can identify
我真不敢相信你只从
what day of the year it is just from what you're wearing.
穿着的衣服就能分辨那是哪一天
And people say I'm talentless.
而大家偏偏说我没有才华
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表