do not use the word "Awesome."
不准说"给力"
You're a grown man.
你是个成年人了
Rule number two, stay outta my way.
第二条规矩 别给我惹麻烦
Is that it?
就这些
That's kinda all-encompassing.
差不多都概括了
This is the hardest part of the job--
做这工作最艰难的就是
breaking the news to the family.
通知家人死讯
So what's your style, terse yet compassionate,
你是什么风格 寥寥数语却深表同情
sensitive but strong? Brian.
用词小心但底气十足 布莱恩
Glitch is in the morgue.
格林奇正躺在停尸房♥
Someone pumped three rounds into him.
有人给他吃了三颗子弹
We're sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
My what? My "Loss"?
什么 节哀
Who the hell are you to talk about my loss?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 跟我说节哀
Your boy was into something bad, worse than usual.
你那小子卷进了个不同一般的大♥麻♥烦
What do you know about it?
你知道是什么情况吗
And why would I tell ya even if I knew?
就算知道也没必要告诉你
Well, it involved cutting the heads off of dead guys.
有尸体被砍下了头
Doesn't sound like your boy's brand of stupid.
你小子不像是会做这种傻事的人
My son...
我的儿子
was a simple lad operating in difficult times.
是身处乱世的单纯少年
You disparage his memory at your peril.
瞧不起他 你后果自负
Now...
现在
I've gotta go tell his mom, make arrangements.
我得去通知他的妈妈 安排后事
That's a hard man.
这人不好对付
You don't get to be top leg breaker in the Westies by being soft.
心慈手软可做不了西部帮派的头号♥人物
No wonder he didn't give us anything useful.
难怪他没透露点风声
Never thought he would.
我也没抱希望
He's a "Take the law into your own hands" Kinda guy.
他是那种喜欢"私设公堂"的人
You think he's gonna hunt down Glitch's killer himself.
你是说他会自己解决杀死格林奇的人
Yeah, and we're gonna follow him.
没错 我们得跟着他
The tricky part's gonna be interceding before he kills the guy.
关键在于赶在他杀人之前出面调停
Let's go. He's on the move.
走 他已经上路了
where do you think he's going?
你觉得他会去哪
I don't know. That's why we're following him.
要知道就不用跟着他了
Yeah?
喂
Outstanding.
好样的
Unis found the cemetery where Glitch got the heads.
警员发现了格林奇拿到人头的那个公墓
Four blocks from the crime scene.
距离犯罪现场四个街区
Thanks, brother.
多谢了 老兄
Back to the office, run these names down,
等回到办公室去查到这些人
find out who these heads belong to.
看是谁的脑袋
Why wait when I can have my team run them right now?
不用等 我的团队现在就能查
you got a team?
你有团队
Hello? I am texting you three names,
你好 我给你发了三个名字
all recently deceased.
都是刚死不久的人
I need you to run 'em for me.
需要你帮我查查
Beckett's not working a case right now.
贝克特现在手头没有案子
No, I'm running and gunning with Slaughter from gangs.
不 我和黑帮组的斯勒特办案呢
Then have him run the names.
那就叫他自己查
I don't work for you.
我不是你手下的人
Ah, Esposito,
埃斯波西托
You are too funny.
你太幽默了
He's there, isn't he?
他在你旁边 是吧
All right.
好吧
If you want me to make you look good, it's gonna cost.
你想让我帮你撑门面 就要付出代价
Front-row knicks tickets.
尼克斯队的前排座位
Sounds good.
很好
Oh, and, uh, by the way,
再顺便说一句
your boy Slaughter--
你的搭档斯勒特
he's got quite a reputation in gangs.
在黑帮组可是大名鼎鼎
His nickname is "The widowmaker."
外号♥是"天煞孤星"
His last three partners were all killed
他的前三个搭档都死了
in the line of duty.
因公殉职
All good? Yeah.
还好吗 嗯
You think one of those guys could be the killer?
你觉得他们之中有人是杀手
Nah, he's just trolling for info,
不 他只是在打探消息
which means we watch
我们只要
and wait.
等着瞧
Ahh. Ah, no, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Okay, sure.
好吧
So...
那么
they call you the widowmaker.
他们管你叫天煞孤星
Hey, not my fault they keep sticking me with idiots.
他们总把傻瓜塞给我 这又不是我的错
Speaking of partners,
说到搭档
I've seen pictures of yours. She's smokin' hot.
我看过你的搭档 她可是热辣滚烫
You're tappin' that, right?
和她有一腿吗
What? No.
什么 没有
No? What's wrong with you?
没有 你有什么毛病
Nothing's--nothing's wrong with me.
没...没什么毛病
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Man needs a friend, he gets a dog.
男人想要朋友 买♥♥条狗就行了
Woman like that, you storm the beaches
那样的女人 不能翻云覆雨
or die trying. Come on.
也得死缠烂打 拜托
He's heading for that bar. Showtime.
他往那家酒吧走了 该上场了
You packin'?
带了枪吗
Packing? No, I'm not a cop.
带枪 我不是警♥察♥
My vest says "Writer" On it.
我的防弹衣上写着"作家"呢
Rule number three, you ride with me, you ride strapped.
第三条规矩 跟我办事就得全副武装
Come on.
走吧
hey, hey, what about regulations?
那不是触犯了相关法规
You signed a waiver, didn't you?
你不是签了弃权证书吗
Okay, you take the front, I'll go in the back.
你走前门 我走后门
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Shouldn't we call for backup?
等等 等等 我们该叫上后援吧
You got a skirt that says "Writer" on it, too?
你还有写着"作家"的裙子吗
No.
没有
Come on. Give me ten seconds, then go in hard.
给我十秒钟 然后就闯进去
Yell out "NYPD," The louder, the better.
大喊纽约警局 越大声越好
N-Y-P-D!
纽约警局
Associated civilian investigator. Nobody move.
我是相关平民调查员 都不准动
Drop the gun, dirtbag! What did you call me?
把枪放下 人♥渣♥ 你叫我什么
D-dirtbag.
人...人♥渣♥
Drop it or your wife will be getting
放下枪 不然你老婆就能在
a volume discount at the mortuary.
殡仪馆买♥♥一赠一了
Come on. Set down
过来 坐下
Get him, Sherlock!
抓住他 夏洛克
I got him!
抓住了
I don't--I don't got him. I don't got him.
要跑了 要跑了
I don't got him. I don't got him.
要跑了 要跑了
Little help!
帮个忙
You're doing fine.
你干的很好
Well done, Sherlock. Attaboy.
好样的 夏洛克 好小子
What's this I hear about Castle
我怎么听说卡塞尔
researching with another cop?
和别的警♥察♥一起去查案了
Don't you have some files to fill out?
你没有文件要填吗
I'm sure it's just a phase. You know Castle.
我相信这只是阶段性而已 你也知道卡塞尔
He's probably caught up in the severed heads
他可能是被断头案
and the rush of The Gangster Squad--
和帮派啥的迷住了
I don't care what...
我才不关心他
what...
他
he's wrapped up in just so long as he...
卷入了什么事 只要他
stays out of my...
别来
hair. Thanks.
烦我 谢了
Hey, put him on ice for me, huh?
暂时帮我看管一下
Shea, keep it in the family, huh?
希亚 肥水不留外人田 知道吗
Where's interrogation? Right there. First door right there.
审讯室在哪儿 就在那里 第一扇门
Come on, you.
你给我过来
What the hell happened?
这是怎么回事
Oh, you should have seen it.
你真该看到那一幕
Slaughter got the drop on the one guy,
斯勒特先发制人 擒住了一个
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表