Even told 'em where they were going wrong with their security.
还给他们指出了保安的漏洞
Let me guess. She suggested that they all work together.
让我猜猜看 她建议大家齐心协力
Well, at least she's consistent.
至少她始终如一嘛
And nostalgic. Looks like she's back to her old tricks again.
而且念旧 看来她是使出老伎俩了
Only now she's added a new one--murder.
只不过她加了一招 谋杀
That's why she knew how the thief got into the museum.
所以她才对窃贼如何进入博物馆了若指掌
She was the thief.
她就是窃贼本尊
And then she partnered up with us to steer us
然后她跑来跟我们合作 误导我们
to the mythical Falco.
去追查那个虚构的法鲁克
She played me.
我被她耍了
Don't worry, Castle.
别担心 卡塞尔
You're not the only one.
你不是唯一一个被耍的
She's in on it?
她参与其中是吗
Uh, we're not exactly sure, sir,
我们还不能完全确定 长官
But the evidence suggests--
但证据显示
I want her in custody, detective, now.
把她缉拿归案 探长 立刻去
Our case is circumstantial.
我们不能直接证明她有罪
Get something concrete.
那就去找确凿证据
I will not have this department publicly humiliated.
警局被当众羞辱这种事决不能发生
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So where is she now?
她现在在哪
At her hotel.
在酒店
She invited me for a drink. Did she?
她邀请我去喝酒 是吗
Doesn't look like she's in a rush to leave town.
看来她不急于逃之夭夭啊
Well, then we press our one advantage.
那我们得利用好这个优势
She doesn't know we're on to her,
她还不知道我们盯上她了
so we make a run at her without her finding out.
我们要不知不觉查出她的底细
And how are we gonna do that?
要怎么做呢
Simple.
简单
Castle asks her out on a date.
卡塞尔约她出来
I do?
我吗
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
这不是如你所愿了吗
All you have to do is keep her out of her room...
你只需让她离开房♥间
and take her to the restaurant at the hotel.
和她在酒店的餐厅进餐
Then...
然后
just show her a good time.
共度美好时光就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
And while you keep her occupied...
你拖住她的期间
we get into her room.
我们进入她的房♥间
So what am I doing on this date?
约会上我要做些什么
Am I trying to...
我是不是要
trip her up, get her to break?
套她的话 让她从实招来什么的
No, just stall her-- make some jokes,
不用 就拖住她 讲几个笑话
you know, small talk.
闲扯呗
The important thing is to keep her out of her hotel room
重点是让她别着急回房♥间
so we can search it.
给我们搜寻的时间
So what do you say, Castle?
怎么样 卡塞尔
Think you can charm her for an hour?
你的魅力够拖她一个小时吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Absolutely.
是的
I was gonna give you one more day.
我本来打算再等一天
And then you were gonna ask me out yourself?
然后你就会主动约我出去了
Mm-hmm.
是的
Well, I'm a woman who believes in going after what she wants.
我是个懂得争取自己所好的女人
I can see that.
看出来了
Besides, I hardly made it a secret that I was attracted to you,
而且 我喜欢你 这点我毫无掩饰
and I could tell you felt the same way about me.
我也能看出你对我的感觉也是一样的
Well, looks like neither one of us are very good at keeping secrets.
看来我们都不是遮遮掩掩的人啊
Nothin' so far.
我这边没发现
You find anything?
你呢
No.
没
Hmm. You really want to nail this chick, don't you?
你特别想抓住这小妞儿 对吧
Yeah, well,
这个嘛
it's what we do, isn't it, catch bad guys?
我们的本职工作就是如此啊 缉拿罪犯
Yeah, but...
那倒是 但...
seems like it might be about more than that.
这次好像不单纯是这样
Just keep lookin', okay?
继续找 好吗
So why choose to be an insurance investigator?
你为什么要当保险调查员呢
It's really not something most little girls
这很明显不是那种小女孩们
aspire to be when they grow up.
梦想拥有的职业
It's a recent career change.
我是最近才转行的
Really?
真的吗
What did you do before?
那你以前是做什么的
Actually, I was a thief.
其实我是个贼
Get out.
别逗了
Well, that's what the museums like to call me.
是博物馆那边非要这样叫
I prefer to think of myself as an art retriever.
我更倾向于称之为"艺术寻回人"
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
Well, the pieces I took had already been stolen
我所获取的艺术品都是从
from their rightful owners--
原主人那里掠夺走的
Taken by nazis, despots, governments.
被纳粹 暴君 政♥府♥之类强取豪夺
Just because a piece is in a museum
艺术品在博物馆展出
doesn't mean it belongs there.
不代表艺术品就属于那里
Seriously?
你不是开玩笑吧
I specialized in returning art to their rightful owners,
我专门负责将艺术品归还给真正的主人
starting with a small Rembrandt
最早是从一名党卫军手中
an S.S. Officer took from my grandfather.
夺回他从我爷爷那夺走的伦布兰特画作
So you were kinda like the, uh,
所以你有点类似
Female Indiana Jones,
女性版的印第安纳·琼斯
only without the hat and whip.
只是你没带牛仔帽和鞭子
Well, without the hat.
只是没戴帽子而已
It's gettin' hot in here.
好热
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we skip dessert?
我们别吃甜点了 如何
Oh, well... What's the rush?
我们急什么呢
I hear the strawberry shortcake here is excellent.
我听说这里的草莓松饼相当不错
Wouldn't you rather come up to my room
你难道不想到我房♥间
for a drink?
喝一杯吗
The, uh, strawberries are supposed to be really fresh.
据说那草莓非常的新鲜
Well, great.
好吧
We can order them from room service...
客房♥服务就点它们
with extra whip cream.
还有浓浓的鲜奶油
I think I found something.
我找到了些东西
It's a message between Serena and a bunch of fences.
是萨琳娜和一些销赃犯之间的信息
Guess who's trying to sell d flawless diamonds.
猜猜是谁想脱手一批顶级钻石
I think I found something, too--
我也找到了些东西
The tools of the trade...
作案的工具
As well as an I.S.I.
还有一个感应信♥号♥♥阻断器
There it is.
到了
The skyline suite.
天际套房♥
What--what are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
Arresting you for theft...
以偷窃和谋杀的罪名
and murder.
逮捕你
Wait. So now you're telling me
等等 你是说
that you don't believe she's in on this?
你认为不是她干的吗
Why would she tell me she's a thief?
她为什么要告诉我她是小偷呢
Why offer that up?
为什么要坦白
Because she's feeding you just enough truth
她想先给你点甜头
so that swallowing the lies is easier.
好让你接受她撒下的弥天大谎
I don't think she's behind this.
我觉得不是她干的
Yeah, well, you're thinking with the wrong body part.
你根本没用大脑在思考
It was only a kiss.
只是接个吻而已
I was doing what you told me to, keeping her occupied.
是你要我这么做的 拖住她
I was trying to give you enough time
我是在帮你们拖时间
so that you could search her room.
好让你们搜查她的房♥间
Yes, the room-- the room where we found
没错 房♥间 我们从房♥间里找出了
the suitcase and the e-mail,
手提箱和那些邮件
which all stands as evidence against her right now.
这些都是对她不利的证据
I just think we should give her a chance to explain.
我只是觉得我们该听她解释一下
We? No, there is no way
我们吗 不 你休想
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表