And since Blakely was a U.S. Citizen--
鉴于布莱克利是美国公民
You're prohibited from looking into them.
你们没有权力继续调查他
But you guys aren't.
但是你们有
And those accounts may contain clues as to who hired him.
这些帐号♥可能指向他的雇主的身份
And assuming you still want to know how the story ends...
我想你仍然好奇故事的结局吧
Just keep me in the loop this time.
只是这一次务必及时向我通报消息
And, Rick...
还有 里克
Try not to get killed.
尽量保住自己的性命
I'm still quite fond of you.
我还是挺喜欢你的
Where are the boys?
小伙子们都去哪儿了
They're canvassing chess parks,
他们在象棋公园做排查
looking for anyone that knew Blakely.
看看有没有人认识布莱克利
And why aren't you with them?
你为什么没有跟他们一起去
Because my car is at the bottom of the Hudson,
因为我的车正躺在哈德逊河河底
and Gates won't issue me another one
而且除非我上交事故报告
until I write up an incident report,
盖茨就不肯给我配辆新车
which I can't do because this case is classified.
可是这案子是机密所以我又不能写报告
What?
你笑什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's just, that's a perfect example of a linchpin.
只是 真是一个关键理论的绝佳例证
This case might go unsolved all because
这个案子可能永远不能侦破就因为
you don't have access to a car.
你拿不到一辆车
Don't make me shoot you.
不要逼我开枪打你
Well, if you shoot me,
如果你真开枪打我
who's gonna help you follow this lead?
谁来帮你追查这条线索
Blakely's bank account information.
布莱克利的银行账户信息
It's what he was going for on the pier.
这就是他去码头要找的东西
If we can track his money--
如果我们能追踪他的资产
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到这个的
Sophia.
索菲亚
She came to my place last night.
她昨晚去了我家
Not like that. No, of course.
不是你想得那样 当然不是
So then what happened to "Reckless, immature,
她不是说你是"鲁莽 幼稚
self-centered jackass"?
自我为中心的混♥蛋♥"吗
She was posturing for her colleagues.
她只是在同事面前表一下姿态
Beckett, it's a lead.
贝克特 这是一条线索
She wants us on the case.
她希望我们继续追查此案
What do you think this is about, huh?
你觉得到底发生了什么事
It smells like an intelligence op.
感觉像是情报部门的活动
CIA, NSA, DHS?
中情局 国安局还是国土安♥全♥部♥
Same letters, different alphabet.
就那几个字母排列组合
I had some buddies from the service volunteer for intelligence ops.
我以前部队里有些兄弟自愿参加情报部门行动
Yeah, how'd they like it?
他们喜欢这份工作吗
They all died.
他们都牺牲了
Hey, guys. Do you recognize this man?
你们认识这个人吗
Matter of fact, I do.
我还真认识他
Uh, he comes to the park two or three times a week.
他大概每周会来这公园两三次
Looks for games.
找人一起下棋
What do you know about him?
你还知道些什么
He's a crazy chess player.
他是一个疯狂的棋手
Makes some weird moves,
经常棋出怪招
like sacrificing his queen
比如牺牲皇后
just to see what happens.
只想看看会发生什么
He always wins, though.
但是他总是会赢
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
Scott or something like that.
叫斯科特什么的
But I-if you want to know about this guy,
但是如果你们想多了解一下这个人
you should talk to Jani.
你们应该去找雅尼聊聊
Jani? Who's Jani?
雅尼是谁
Another player.
另一个棋手
Him and your guy...
他跟你们要找的这个人
been spending a lot of time together lately.
最近经常聚在一起
So Blakely had over $2 million in six accounts,
布莱克利的六个账户总计有两百万
and none of them under his real name.
但都是用假名开户
Deposits were made by nonprofits, aid groups,
往里面存款的都是非营利性组织 援助协会
environmental organizations.
还有环保组织
So if those were his secret consulting accounts,
如果这些真是他的秘密咨♥询♥业务账户
it's possible that one of those payments
那么这些交易中极可能有一笔
was for operation Pandora.
是支付潘朵拉计划的
Exactly. These two.
没错 这两笔
Deposits of half a million dollars each.
每笔存入五十万
This one was from three months ago,
这一笔是三个月前
and this one was from a week ago.
这一笔是一个星期前
His start and finish payments.
是他开始和结束的报酬
Mm-hmm. Both from offshore accounts.
对 均来自海外账户
But they're closed. It's a dead end.
但现在账户已关闭 是条死胡同
We may have a lead on Blakely.
我们可能找到条有关布莱克利的线索
Guy in the park said he's been spending time with this man--
公园里的人说他最近总和这人在一起
Janacek Spivey.
雅那切克·斯佰威
2-time national chess champion,
两届全国国际象棋冠军
now an economics professor at the school of international affairs.
现在担任国际事务学校的经济学教授
An economics professor?
一个经济学教授
You think it's related?
你觉得与这事有关
Well, I don't know if this helps,
我不知道这资料是否有用
but the guy is also an advisor to the I.M.F.,
但他还是国际货币基金组织
the U.N. Economics Council,
联♥合♥国♥经济委员会以及
and the congressional finance committee.
国会财政委员会的顾问
Yeah, that's him.
对 就是他
But he said his name was McGregor, not Blakely.
但他说自己叫麦克格雷格 不是布莱克利
What do you know about him?
你对他了解多少
Um, he was a hell of a chess player.
他是个非常厉害的棋手
Uh, it seemed like he knew every move I was gonna make
在我落子之前 他似乎总能洞察
before I made it.
我要走的每一步
No, I mean...
不 我是说...
Personally.
关于他个人
He never really talked about his personal life.
其实他从没聊过他个人的事
Witnesses said you spent a lot of time talking. What about?
有目击者称你们常聊天 谈了什么
Economic theory.
经济学理论
When he found out what I did,
在知道我的职业之后
he had a million questions.
他就问了我一大堆问题
What kind of questions?
什么样的问题
About world economic forces,
有关世界的经济力量
historic socioeconomic models.
历史上的社会经济模型
There were times it seemed like he knew more than I did.
有时觉得他比我知道得还多
He was quite the hobbyist.
他是个热忱的发烧友
Oh, he was more than just a hobbyist.
他可不只是个发烧友
Did he focus on anything in specific?
他有特别关注过什么东西吗
Uh, not that I remember.
我没什么印象
Though he was very concerned with the U.S.economy.
但他对美国经济非常关心
And he never mentioned any family or friends?
他从没提过家人或朋友吗
No. Anywhere he might have shopped?
没有 他去哪里买♥♥东西
Anything that might indicate where he lived?
有任何能看出他住哪的线索吗
No. B- but I think he lived in Union Square.
没有 但我觉得他住在联合广场
And what makes you say that?
为什么这么说
After one of our walks,
有次我们散步结束
uh, I discovered I'd left my chess set in the park.
我发现把棋盘忘在公园了
And on my way back, I saw him head into a building there.
往回走时 我看见他走向那里的一栋楼
Do you think you can identify that building for us?
你能替我们指出是哪幢楼吗
I think so.
我想可以
I gotta borrow your car.
我得借下你的车
Uh, yeah, this is his place right here.
对 他就住这里
But he said his name was Finley, not Blakely or McGregor.
但他叫芬利 不是布莱克利或是麦克格雷格
Thanks.
谢了
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Papers, computers, phone records, bills--
报纸 电脑 电♥话♥记录 账单
anything that'll help us figure out what he was up to.
任何能帮我们想明白他在做什么的线索
Beckett.
贝克特
Think I found it.
我觉得我找到了
What the hell?
搞什么啊
"Tax riots."
税务骚乱
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表