I know I saw some matches by one of these candles here.
我刚看到蜡烛边有些火柴
Wow, Castle. Mature. Right. Sorry.
卡塞尔 有点大叔样行不 抱歉
Yeah. Here we go.
找到了
Castle...
卡塞尔
That was not me.
不是我吹的
Okay. So maybe there's a draft here.
好吧 也许是穿堂风
Right?
对吧
Wait. I think I feel it right here.
等等 我感觉它就在这儿
Give me a boost.
把我举起来
Okay. Ready? Yeah.
好 准备好了吗 好了
Oh, god, Castle.
天啊 卡塞尔
Oh, yeah, this is easy.
这轻而易举
Castle, come on. Just hold still.
卡塞尔 拜托 站稳了
Jeez.
天啊
That's the noise on the tape
那是录像里的声音
Right before Jack Sinclair was killed.
就在杰克·辛克莱被杀之前
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go up. Ready?
我要上去了 准备好了吗
Grab my legs.
抓住我的腿
Castle, I said legs. Okay?
卡塞尔 我说的是腿好吗
Oh, legs.
是腿啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Not as sorry as I was.
可不如我可怜啊
I'm around dead people all day.
我整天都对着死人
When I get home, I want a live one.
回到家里 我就想见到个活的
I was tired.
我累嘛
I can't believe we waited this long to do this, babe.
我不敢相信我们过了这么久才一起吃饭 宝贝
Yeah, yeah. It really did turn out to be a perfect night.
是啊 真是完美的一晚
I would like to propose a toast.
我想要祝酒
I know that it's kind of corny,
我知道这有点老套
But it's me so, well, there we go.
但我就这样 我说了啊
Uh, to best friends,
敬最好的朋友
now and forever.
从现在直到永远
Cheers.
干杯
And to the future newlyweds.
还得敬未来的新婚夫妇
Cheers. You are so thoughtful. Cheers.
干杯 你真是太贴心了 干杯
You know, Kevin said you guys made a great couple, but...
凯文说你们俩很般配 但
I had no idea.
我没想到这么配
So...
那
When are you two getting married?
你俩打算何时结婚
Isn't this awkward?
这样走很不舒服唉
Yeah, well, secret passageways
别期望秘密通道
aren't supposed to be the most convenient of places.
是个特舒适宽敞的地方
The killer could have hung upside down from this bar
凶手撕裂杰克·辛克莱的喉咙时
when he slit Jack Sinclair's throat.
可能就倒挂在在横梁上
That would provide you with your
这个情景可以支持你那
demon-free explanation of the undisturbed blood spatter.
无恶鬼无阻碍的溅血理论
Look, Castle, I appreciate the assist,
卡塞尔 我很感激你的帮忙
but I could do without the massage.
但是你不揉 我也行的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Aren't you rubbing my neck?
你不是在帮我按♥摩♥脖子吗
No.
没啊
Deep breaths, Castle.
深呼吸 卡塞尔
It's just a rat.
只是老鼠罢了
There's something over there. Come on.
那边有东西 走
Hidden passageways, secret rooms?
隐蔽的通道 密室
I don't know, Castle.
我不明白了 卡塞尔
The mystery of the McClaren Mansion's
麦拉伦老宅的神秘之感
looking less supernatural by the minute.
每分钟都在退却
What is this?
这是什么
It's a magnetic field generator,
它是个磁场发生器
to knock out the video feed to the cameras.
用它来破坏摄像机的图像
Boy, someone planned very carefully
有人精心设计
how to kill Jack Sinclair the night he was filming here.
要在杰克·辛克莱来这拍摄的当晚杀掉他
It's taxing the power supply.
它使得电路超负荷
That could explain the lights flickering just before Jack's death.
那就解释了杰克死前灯为什么闪个不停
You know, the magnetic field would also explain
磁场也解释了为什么
that tripod moving that we saw in the video.
我们看见录像带中的三脚架在晃动
Castle, look at these marks.
卡塞尔 看看这些痕迹
There was a bed here.
这里曾经有张床
Matt Benton could've been here
杰克出现前
for days before Jack even showed up.
马特·本顿也许在这住过一段时间
You know, this house has been largely unoccupied
自从梅兰妮·本顿死后
since the Melanie Benton killing.
这房♥子基本上空置着
Maybe the reason they couldn't find Matt Benton
也许他们找不到马特·本顿
is because he never left.
是因为他从未离开过
He could've been living here the whole time.
他可能一直都住在这里
And maybe he's here right now.
或许他现在就在这
Open the door.
去开门
Oh, my god. My heart.
我的上帝啊 我的心脏
I was so scared.
吓死我了
What?
怎么了
Really? Really?
不是吧
I am throwing away this coat.
这件外套人家不要了
Look, his cuffs are monogrammed.
看 他袖口上绣有字母
"M.B."
"M.B."
Looks like you were right, Castle.
看来你的推断是正确的
Matt Benton never did leave the McClaren Mansion.
马特·本顿从没离开麦拉伦老宅
Dental records confirm it.
牙科档案证实
That's Matt Benton.
他就是马特·本顿
Tech really needs better software.
技术组需要更好的软件
Cause of death?
死因呢
Don't know yet,
现在还不能确定
but I'm guessing it wasn't the world's longest game of hide-and-seek.
但我认为肯定不是因为藏猫猫藏久了藏死的
How long was he in there for?
他死了多久了
Still waiting on the test results,
还在等测试结果
but the prelim reports on the tissue samples suggests
组织样本的初步报告显示
he died about 20 years ago.
他死了将近二十年
Okay, so then odds are
那么有可能
he was killed at the same time his wife Melanie was.
他和他妻子在同一时间被杀
So the killer hides Matt's body,
凶手藏匿马特的尸体
making it appear as though he fled,
让人误以为马特是凶手
framing Matt for his wife's murder,
杀妻后畏罪潜逃
and throwing everyone off the trail of the real killer.
让所有人都放弃寻找真凶
And it worked, too, for 20 years.
它奏效了 二十年来没人发现
Yeah, until Jack Sinclair showed up.
直到杰克·辛克莱出现
Let me know about the test results. Okay.
测试结果出来通知我 好的
How'd that double date go?
四人晚餐吃的愉快吗
I-I just...
我只是
You guys... One thing.
还有件事
If Matt was killed 20 years ago,
如果马特二十年前就被杀了
then how'd he send those postcards to Pete 15 years ago?
那他十五年前是如何寄那些明信片给彼得的
I think it's time we took a harder look at Pete Benton.
我想是时候好好查查彼得·本顿了
Don't ask about the date.
别问约会的事
Look, I said I'm sorry, okay?
我说了我很抱歉 好吗
I didn't mean to jinx the dinner.
我不是故意乌鸦嘴的
"This really is the perfect night."
真是完美的一晚
Jenny got a little caught up in the moment.
珍妮有点情不自禁
"When are you two getting married"?
你俩什么时候结婚
That's a question you do not ask.
那是决不能问的问题
All right, you know, it's--
好吧 其实
it's not entirely you guys' fault.
不完全是你们的错
You guys have a big fight after?
你们俩后来大吵了一架吗
Big fight? No.
大吵 没有
Mega fight? Yes.
比大吵更厉害
The point is... we, um,
重点是 我们
we decided that we're gonna cool things off.
我们决定分开冷静下
What, you mean split up?
什么 你是说你们分手了
Yeah. Just until we both figure out what we want.
是的 直到我们弄清楚彼此想要什么
Man, I'm so sorry.
哥们 我很抱歉
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表