Real-man land?
真男人的作风
Oh, is that what you were showing Laura
刚刚在停尸间
when we were back at the morgue?
你展现给劳拉的那种吗
Just throw a little attention her way,
只是给她点关注
make her happy.
逗她开心
You know who I'm mackin' on is this hot new redhead
我现在想要的是那个新来的红发妞
just started working there.
她才刚来那边工作
That girl's barely street legal.
那妞才十几岁的样子
A redhead?
红头发吗
Yeah.
是啊
About 5'5", blue eyes, intern?
五尺五寸高 蓝眼睛 实习生
Yeah. You know her?
是啊 你认识她吗
That's my daughter.
那是我女儿
Seriously? That girl got an ass--
真的吗 那妞的屁♥股♥
Relax, Sherlock. I'm just playin'.
放松点 夏洛克 逗你呢
All right.
好吧
As long as we're clear that my daughter's off-limits.
不管怎样 你都不许你碰我女儿
Yeah. You pack a little punch there for a writer.
就一个作家而言你挥拳还挺狠
There's my guy.
那是我要找的人
Nah, you stay here.
别 你待在这儿
Keep an eye out.
注意下周围情况
You okay? I got a name.
你没事吧 问到了个名字
What happened in there? Did you kill him?
里面发生什么事了 你杀了他吗
You don't want to know. We were never here.
你不会想知道的 我们没来过这儿
What are you doing? Jeez!
你在干什么 妈呀
You okay?
你没事吧
That guy is insane.
那家伙疯了
Yeah, I know. I tried to tell you.
是啊 我知道 我早说了
No, he's insane.
不 他是个疯子
Why? What did he do?
为什么 他干什么了
Jeez!
妈呀
I can't talk now.
现在不能说
I want those tickets.
记得我的票
What's up?
怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在那边说什么
Where?
哪边
Oh, there. Um...
那边啊
Nothing.
没什么
I mean, obviously, not nothing.
我是说 显然 不是什么都没说
We were talking. We weren't just moving our...
我们在聊天 我们就在说...
I gotta go to the bathroom.
我得去下厕所
What the hell?
怎么回事
I thought you killed him.
我以为你杀了他
Yeah, you shoulda seen the look on your face
你真应该看看我走出门的时候
when I came out that door.
你脸上的表情
That's not funny.
这可不好玩
That's not funny.
这可不好玩
No, no, it's hysterical!
不 不好玩 简直要笑死人了
Look at 'em laughing it up.
看看他们 在那里大笑
Just acting like they own the place.
好像这是他们的地盘似的
I'm gonna say something.
我得去说点什么
No, don't. It's not worth it.
别 别去 没必要
I feel like he's cheating on us.
我觉得他背叛了我们
He's not cheating on us, Ryan. He's just...
他没有背叛我们 莱恩 他只是...
branching out.
结交新朋友
Don't take it personally, son.
别记仇 伙计
Marc Gibson.
马克·吉布森
I'm undercover on the gang task force.
我是黑帮组的卧底
I had to make sure I could trust ya,
我得确定能够信任你
That you had my back if things got ugly.
如果出了岔子你会挺我
Luckily, you passed.
很幸运 你通过了
Well, you were right about the Jamaicans taking out Glitch.
牙买♥♥加人杀格林奇的事情你说对了
Neighbors near the cemetery
住在墓地附近的人
heard gunshots on the night of the murder.
在发生凶杀的那晚听到了枪声
Source tells me a low-level banger named Maxi
线人告诉我是一个叫马克西的小混混
was the one doing the shooting.
开的枪
He's holed up in a building on avenue A and 5th.
他躲在第一和第五大道的一个房♥子里
Take a walk, fellas.
出来走走 小伙子
Let's go, man.
我们走吧 兄弟
Maxi, why you gotta make this so hard, huh?
马克西 为什么你要让事情这么难办呢
We both know you killed that Westie kid last night.
我们都知是你昨晚杀了那个西部帮派的小子
I want me lawyer.
我想要律师
Your lawyer?
你的律师吗
Sure. He's right in here.
没问题 他就在这里
Wait!
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你在干什么
Tell me you killed him or they're gonna have to
告诉我谁杀了他 否则他们就得
hose you outta here, Maxi.
用水管把你冲出来了 马克西
I didn't kill no one!
我没杀任何人
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Wait! I got a call that some Westie boy
等等 我接到个电♥话♥说有个西部帮派的人
was running his mouth about digging up our dead.
到处说要把我们死去的朋友挖出来
Me go out to the cemetery to ambush him,
我去墓地伏击他
but I never fire no shot!
但是我从没开过枪
You better stand back.
你最好退后点
This guy's gonna pop like a grape.
这家伙会像颗葡萄那样炸开的
No, wait! I swear!
不 等等 我发誓
He wasn't alone! A group of Mexicans was waiting there
他不是一个人 一群墨西哥人等在那里
next to a tricked-out escalade!
靠着一辆豪华的卡迪拉克攀登
Are you telling me a third gang is involved in this?
你是说这事还涉及第三个帮派吗
Man, I don't know who they are, man!
伙计 我不知道他们是谁 伙计
But that Glitch clearly knew them!
但格林奇显然是认识他们
He told 'em he had the heads, then things went south!
他说他拿到头了 然后就突然出了乱子
The Mexicans opened fire on him and took off running,
那些墨西哥人朝他开枪 然后就逃跑了
And so did I. Okay, okay, okay,
我也是 好的 好的 好的
So the Mexicans hunted down glitch,
那么就是墨西哥人追到了格林奇
and they shot him.
然后杀了他
Or he did and he's making up a story.
或者就是他干的 还编故事骗我们
No, no, no, no, no! I can prove it!
不 不 不 我有证据
The Escalade had Texas plates.
那辆攀登上的是德克萨斯州牌照
I saw the first two letters-- "R" And "X."
我看到了开头的两个字母 R和X
Okay, Maxi.
好吧 马克西
But that license better check out,
我们最好能查到这块牌照
or I'm gonna come back here and recycle your ass.
不然我就回来收拾你这条小命
It will check. It will check!
能查到的 能查到的
It'll check, man! I swear! Byebye.
我发誓 你们肯定能查到 拜拜
Slaughter, get me out of here!
斯勒特 放我出去
Another gang. That's plausible, right?
还有个团伙 貌似蛮可信的 是吗
Yep.
没错
You threaten enough guys,
你威胁过足够多的人
you get a feel for their honesty.
就能知道他们什么时候是说实话
But you wouldn't have really crushed him?
不过刚刚你不会真打算压扁他吧
Nah, of course not.
当然不会啦
It would've been more like a-a mangling.
更像是碾碎
Slaughter!
斯勒特
Detective Ryan.
莱恩警探
Yeah, it's Castle.
是我 卡塞尔
I have a partial Texas plate I need you to run.
帮我查个不全的德州牌照
First letters "R" And "X."
开头两个字母是R和X
Yeah, Castle.
这样啊 卡塞尔
That's gonna be really tough for me.
这可有点难办
I'm pretty busy.
我很忙的
Really? You, too, huh?
是吗 你也来吗
Get the Ferrari.
把法拉利借来
You know, Castle, Jenny's been bugging me
卡塞尔 珍妮总是缠着我
to set you up with her cousin Ramona.
让我安排你跟她表亲拉莫纳见个面
She's a dental hygienist.
她是个口腔卫生医师
Mm-hmm. Sounds good.
嗯 不错
Ferrari. And I want the Ferrari for the weekend.
法拉利 我这周末想借你的法拉利用用
All right. Hey, and, buddy, I am never gonna forget this.
好的 还有啊伙计 我不会忘记这事的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表