She screamed as the pain ripped through her,
当剧痛穿透身体 她发出惨叫
and in between each labored breath, she thought,
呼吸沉重 她心想
there is no way in hell I am having this baby
我绝不能在布朗克斯区的地铁里
on a subway train in the Bronx.
生下这个孩子
Did you get all that?
你都记下来了吗
So you actually gave birth to your son on the metro?
你真的是在地铁里生下你儿子的吗
No.
不
She didn't.
不是的
She also didn't run a marathon the week before she had me
她也没在生我前一周跑马拉松
or beat up a mugger while nine months pregnant.
或者是在怀胎九月时暴打了一个劫匪
It's called dramatic license, darling.
这叫艺术加工 儿子
Actually, it's called wild exaggeration.
应该叫夸大其辞
Dramatic license applies to writing.
艺术加工只适用于写作
And that's what I'm doing.
我就是在写作呢
This is Marcus,
这是马库斯
this fabulous young playwright I told you about,
我跟你提过的那个超级棒的年轻剧作家
who's helping me put together my one-woman show.
他在帮我编写我的独角戏剧本
Mr.Castle, I'm a huge fan.
卡塞尔先生 我是你的超级粉丝
Just being in this office is a dream come true.
能来到这里就像美梦成真一样
For me, too. For me, too.
对我来说也一样 一样
Only in my dreams, I'm...
只是我在我的梦里 通常...
usually by myself.
只有我一个人
We just felt that this room had the best creative juju.
我们只是感觉这房♥间有激发创造力的能量
Oh, it does. It does.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, I wrote 20 best sellers in here.
我在这里写了二十本畅销书
Right.
是啊
I'd like to write another one.
我还想再写一本
Now.
现在就想
Oh, can't it wait, dear?
不能等会儿吗 儿子
We're just putting the final touches on act one--
我们刚刚在对第一幕做最终修改
You know, where I overcome the challenges of being
描述的是 我怎样克服工作和
a single, working mother.
单亲母亲的双重挑战
You know you're writing a work of fiction, right?
你知道你写的内容都是杜撰的吧
Castle.
卡塞尔
First Alexis is interning for Lanie. Thank you.
先是阿丽克西斯在蕾妮那里实习 谢谢
Now my mother is taking over my office.
现在我妈又占用了我的办公室
I feel like my whole life is being invaded.
我感觉我的整个生活受到了侵扰
You'll get used to it. I did.
你会习惯的 我就是这么过来的
It is not the same thing.
这是两码事
Okay, it's similar, just much less invasive.
好吧 有些类似 但是没那么烦人嘛
Hey, Lanie.
蕾妮
So what do we got here?
这里是什么情况
That's a good question.
问得好
I can tell you this much--
我能告诉你的是
Based on body temp and lividity,
从尸温和凝血情况来看
our victim died between 10:00 and midnight.
死者死于十点到午夜之间
Claw marks?
爪印
She was attacked by an animal?
她被野兽袭击了吗
Well, she was running from something.
她死前在逃跑
She's got dirt on her feet.
脚下沾有泥土
What animal in central park could maul a person to death?
中♥央♥公园有什么野兽能把人咬死
I'm not even sure that's what happened.
还不一定是这样呢
These lacerations look shallow, nonlethal,
撕裂伤口看起来很浅而且不致命
but I won't know exactly what killed her
不过我得到把尸体送回停尸间
until I get her back to the morgue.
才能确认死因
Do you have an I.D.?
知道她身份吗
No wallet or purse, so we don't know who she is.
没有钱包或手袋 所以没法辨认身份
Isn't it obvious? I mean, am I the only one seeing this?
还不明显吗 难道只有我发现了吗
What?
什么
Red cloak, in the woods, animal attack.
红斗篷 森林 野兽袭击
She's little red riding hood.
她是小红帽
Great, Castle. I'll call in an A.P.B. for the big bad wolf.
好啊 卡塞尔 我会全面通缉大灰狼的
You have a better theory?
你有更好的想法吗
Hey, Ryan.
莱恩
Do you think you could call dispatch,
你能去问下调度
see if there any reports of a violent animal
是否接到公园附近
running around the park?
有猛兽出没的报告
Like a wolf, a big bad one?
比如很大很灰的狼吗
Really?
你也来这套
That is exactly how I pictured her.
这完全就是我心里小红帽的形象
It's freaky.
真让人毛骨悚然
My older sister used to read me that story.
小时候我姐姐就读小红帽我听
Okay, when you're done reliving your childhood memories,
好了 等你回忆完你的童年之后
do you also think that you could canvass the area
能在这附近搜寻下
for witnesses and anyone that might know her name?
目击证人或者认识她的人吗
And I bet you it's not gonna be little red riding hood.
而且我打赌她肯定不叫小红帽
On it.
马上去
"'All the better to eat you with.'
"这样才能一口吃掉你呀
No sooner had the wolf said these words
大灰狼一说完
when he leaped up and gobbled down
就突然跳起来把可怜的小红帽
poor little red riding hood."
吞进了肚子"
Well, the good news is, the wolf can talk.
好消息是 这只狼会说话
So if we can find him, we might be able to get a confession.
只要我们找到他 我们就能让他招供
Yeah, except in the original story,
是啊 只是在原版故事中
the wolf doesn't kill little red riding hood.
大灰狼没有杀死小红帽
The huntsman cuts her out of the wolf's stomach,
猎人剪开大灰狼的肚子救出了她
and then she kills the wolf.
然后她杀了大灰狼
Someone's a Brothers Grimm fan.
看来有人是格林兄弟的大粉丝
Oh, yeah. They didn't sugarcoat it.
是的 他们从不粉饰太平
They understood that fairy tales
他们知道与其说是童话
are pretty much horror stories.
不如说是恐怖故事
Exactly, which is why we all need them
正是如此 所以我们才需要童话
to grapple with the unknown,
助我们对抗未知事物
which is why they tap into our primal fears,
所以童话才会挖掘我们原始的恐惧
like being alone in the woods or getting eaten by monsters.
像是独自在树林里或者被怪物吃掉之类的
They're not horror stories. They're life lessons.
童话不是恐怖故事 是生活箴言
If you do the right thing, you get to live happily ever after.
做该做的事 才能快乐幸福地生活下去
But only in fairy tales.
只在童话里才会如此
Speaking of fairy tales, turns out that our victim
说到童话 我们的死者
really was red riding hood.
还真的是小红帽
Are you drinking Castle's kool-aid now?
你跟卡塞尔一样疯癫了吗
No, I mean that she was
不是 我是说她
actually wear in a red riding hood costume
穿的确实是小红帽的服装
It said so right on the label.
商标上就这么写的
Oh, okay. So then why was she wearing it
那为什么她半夜三更
in the middle of the woods at night?
在森林里穿成这样呢
On her way to grandmother's house?
正往外婆家去吗
Mm. I doubt it.
我想不是
Her grandmother lives in Tallahassee.
她外婆住在塔拉哈希
Oh, great. So you got an I.D.?
太好了 你查明身份了吗
Yeah. Her prints popped in the D.M.V. database.
是的 在车管所数据库里查到了她的指纹
Her name's Amy Morgan.
她的名叫艾米·摩根
Her sister Leslie's on her way in.
她姐姐莱斯利正赶来警局
I don't understand.
我不明白
Are you saying Amy was attacked by some kind of animal?
你是说艾米被什么动物袭击了吗
Do either of you have any idea why she was in the park?
你们知道她为什么去公园吗
Amy never went there. She didn't have time.
艾米从来不去那里 她没时间
She was too busy.
她太忙了
Doing what?
忙什么
Sh-she was an attorney for Sampson Briggs
她是桑普森·布里格斯的律师
litigation.
诉讼律师
They worked her, like, a hundred hours a week.
每周得干近百小时呢
Did she have a boyfriend,
她有男友吗
anyone that she would've been with last night?
昨晚可能会跟谁在一起吗
Amy's single.
艾米单身
She lives alone.
她一个人住
Um... she's very driven.
她这人上进心很强
Was.
生前
She was.
她生前如此
Do either of you know why she would be wearing this?
你们知道她为什么穿着这个吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表