Well, secrets are like time bombs.
秘密就像是定时炸♥弹♥
Yeah, eventually, they... explode.
终究还会爆♥炸♥
You know, Castle, i'm not saying that I condone what Darren did,
卡塞尔 我不是原谅达伦所作的一切
but I do understand it.
但是我理解他
Yeah. No, I understand wanting revenge.
我懂想要复仇的滋味
The way he went about it doesn't add up, though.
但是他采用的方式好奇怪
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, blackmail is revenge from a distance.
勒索是远距离复仇
Murder is up close and personal.
谋杀却是近距离的 私怨的
It doesn't make sense he would do both.
两样都做 没道理啊
Don't underestimate him.
别低估了他
I mean, the only reason that he copped to blackmail
他承认勒索的唯一目的
was to avoid murder charges.
是想逃避谋杀指控
And like any psychopath,
和其他变♥态♥狂一样
he's a great actor.
他是个好演员
Oh, speaking of... Psychopaths or actors?
说到... 说到变♥态♥狂还是说到演员
I-I was thinking about your mom.
我想到了你妈妈
Oh, so a little of both.
原来你是指提到这两个词
I think we can make the play.
我们应该赶得上你老妈的演出
Really?
当真要去
So you want to venture into the dark, scary woods?
你想在黑暗恐怖的树林中冒险吗
Don't worry, Castle. I got a gun.
别害怕 卡塞尔 我可是带枪的
I'll protect you from the big bad wolf.
我会保护你不被大灰狼吃掉的
You'd use your gun on my mother?
你会为了我对我老妈痛下杀手
I'm touched.
我好感动
Thank you.
多谢
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, wow, Castle. This is quite the soiree.
天啊 卡塞尔 这称得上是个社交聚会了
Yeah, it's a family trait.
这是家族特点
We tend to go big. Cheers.
都爱把规模搞大 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Would you excuse me a moment? Yeah.
失陪一下 好的
Hey. You came.
你来了
Oh, it means so much to me, darling.
这对我来说意义重大 亲爱的
She was worried you wouldn't make it.
她担心你不会来
Break a leg, mother.
老妈 祝你演出成功
We have a schedule to keep. Curtain in two minutes.
抓紧时间 两分钟后开幕
I can't get this bow straight.
这个蝴蝶结总是打不对
Allow me. Allow me.
我来帮你吧
Oh, maybe I should have Alexis do it.
我应该让阿丽克西斯帮我打结的
I mean, how many bows have you tied in your lifetime?
你这辈子都没打过几个蝴蝶结
Well, I tie my shoes every day.
但我每天系鞋带啊
If you remember, you taught me.
还是你教我的 记得吗
Yeah, yeah, true.
是啊 没错
The bow.
蝴蝶结
The bow was tied incorrectly.
蝴蝶结系得不对
Well, I told you, we should've had Alexis do it.
我早说过应该让阿丽克西斯帮我系的
Not you bow. The other bow. The one on her costume.
不是说这个结 是另一个 她服装上的那个
We arrested the wrong man.
我们抓错人了
What? I-I don't understand.
什么 我不懂
So you're saying Darren didn't do it?
你是说达伦不是凶手吗
Well, he's guilty of blackmail,
他敲诈勒索是真的
but that's as far as it goes.
但他没有杀人
So what if the killer's still out there?
那如果凶手依然逍遥法外
What if he comes after me
他来杀我怎么办
He won't.
不会的
We have officers outside 24/7.
我们的警员全天候守候
We'll find him, Charlotte.
我们会抓到凶手的 夏洛特
We just, um,
我们只是
we need a bit of your help.
我们想要你帮点忙
Of course. Whatever I can do.
当然 我尽我所能
Well, we think that the key to finding the real kill
我们认为抓到真凶的关键
is through understanding exactly what happened
是要弄清欧文被撞死的那天晚上
the night of Owen's death.
到底发生了什么
Can you answer a few questions?
你能回答几个问题吗
Y-yeah. I mean, I guess so,
好吧 尽量吧
though I'm pretty sure I told you everything I know.
但我把知道的都告诉你们了
Well, last time we spoke, you said that everyone
上次我们谈话时 你说所有人
was in Amy's car?
都在艾米的车上
Right.
是的
And who was driving?
开车的是谁
She was. Why?
艾米 怎么
Well, we did a little checking.
我们调查了一下
The day after Owen died,
欧文去世次日
Amy brought her car to a body shop.
艾米把她的车带到汽车修理店
She had a broken grille and a dented bumper.
车子的护栅和保险杠都坏了
Any idea how she got those dents?
知道是怎么损坏的吗
Charlotte, what really happened that night?
夏洛特 那天晚上到底发生了什么
Did Owen try to get back into the car?
欧文有没有试图回到车上
Maybe Amy panicked,
可能艾米慌张了
Accidentally hitting him as she drove away?
离开时不小心撞到他了
Charlotte?
夏洛特
I begged Amy to go back.
我祈求艾米掉头的
Kristina and I both did.
克里斯蒂娜和我都劝的
We begged her, but she just kept driving.
我们求她掉头 但她仍然径直开
She didn't mean to hurt him.
她不是有意要撞他的
It was just an accident.
是场意外
That's the truth. That's what really happened.
这就是真♥相♥
Is it?
真的吗
Take a look at how the bows
看看这些蝴蝶结
are tied on the victims' costumes.
都是怎样系在被害人的服装上的
What about them?
怎么了
Well, the killer tied these bows
这些蝴蝶结是凶手系的
after the victims were drugged.
在被害人被下药之后
See how they look,
注意蝴蝶结的样式
How the loops are pleasingly horizontal?
都是完美的水平
Now... look at the bow on your sleeping beauty outfit.
再来看看系在你睡美人服装上的蝴蝶结
See how the loops are vertical?
蝴蝶结却是竖直的
It's a little weird.
有点奇怪
I mean, if the killer tied all three bows,
如果三个蝴蝶结都是凶手系的
Why would yours be different?
为什么偏偏你的与别人的不同
It's because you tied all three bows.
因为这三个蝴蝶结都是你系的
This one is different because you tied it on yourself
这个不同是因为这是你给自己系的
behind your back.
系到身后
No. I was attacked.
不 我被攻击了
I am a victim.
我是被害人
Yet, your doctor said you received
但医生说你只摄入了
half the dose of oxy that the other girls got,
相当于其他女孩体内一半剂量的氧可酮
A nonlethal dose.
不致死的剂量
How soon after we pulled up
当我们把车停到你家门外
outside of your building did you give yourself that shot?
你过了多久想出给自己注射毒品的
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Why would I fake an attack on myself?
我为什么要制♥造♥自己被袭击的假象
So no one would suspect you
这样就没人会怀疑
of silencing the only two witnesses to your crime.
你杀害了目睹你罪行仅有的两个目击证人
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么啊
At the time, Kristina and Amy
当时克里斯蒂娜和艾米
were willing to bury your secret,
都同意帮你保守秘密
But then...
但后来
This photo showed up.
这张照片出现了
I mean, how long could you expect them to keep the secret,
你还能再指望她们保守多久呢
Especially since you were at fault?
尤其是犯案的人是你
All you could think about was the scandal--
你所想的只有这桩丑事
Jail, how it would ruin your life--
监狱会毁了你的人生
All because Kristina and Amy knew the truth.
都是因为克里斯蒂娜和艾米知道真♥相♥
Charlotte,
夏洛特
you were behind the wheel in Amy's car.
当天艾米的车是你驾驶的
It was you that hit and killed Owen.
是你开车撞了欧文 导致他的死亡
No, Amy was driving. I told you.
不 我说了 车是艾米开的
Then why did you pay for the car repairs?
那为什么汽车修理费是你支付的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表