According to this, you were mugged last year
根据记录 去年在一栋废弃的
outside an abandoned tenement building?
居民楼外 你遭到抢劫
Well, it's--it's New York.
这里是纽约
People--people get mugged.
被抢劫很正常
Only the mugger got the worst of it.
不过那个抢劫者挑错了对象
You ended up with a few stitches.
你不过缝了几针
The mugger ended up in the hospital.
抢劫者却重伤住院
And the cops say that you were "noncompliant."
当时警♥察♥认为你很不合作
You know, there's a critical moment
在每个超级英雄的故事里
in the arc of every superhero,
都有一个关键时刻
an awakening that transforms him,
从那一刻起 英雄觉醒了
that drives him to embrace his destiny.
并从此承担起命运赐予的使命
For you, the mugging was that moment.
对于你 这次抢劫便是关键时刻
That's when Lone Vengeance was born.
孤胆仇侠在那时诞生了
And then you used the "Sword of Lone Vengeance"
而《孤胆仇侠之剑》这部漫画
as your comic book diary.
成为你的除暴日记
We know you killed Tyler Faris, Paul.
我们知道你杀了泰勒·法瑞斯 保罗
Your life is over, both of your lives.
普通人也好 超级英雄也好 都结束了
You're going to prison.
监狱在等着你
What do you think those cons are gonna do
你觉得若你未来的狱友们
when they find out that you ran around in tights?
发现你曾穿着紧身衣以超级英雄自诩 会怎么对你
If you help us,
如果你帮我们省点时间
if you confess,
如果你主动认罪
I will keep you safe.
我能保证你的安全
I will get you placed in segregated housing.
让你待在隔离监狱中
Now that is a good deal, Paul.
这协议对你很有利 保罗
I would take it if I were you.
我是你的话就会接受
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
那我说
It's me.
是我♥干♥的
I'm Lone Vengeance.
我就是孤胆仇侠
And Tyler Faris found out?
泰勒·法瑞斯发现了吗
Yeah. He--he threatened to expose me,
是的 他威胁要揭发我
so I killed him.
所以我杀了他
I'm gonna need you to write that down, Paul.
我需要你写下来 保罗
You said Lone Vengeance stands for all that is good.
你说孤胆仇侠是正义之士
So he has a code.
他是有准则的人
So killing someone,
而杀人这种事
even someone like Tyler Faris,
即便杀的是泰勒·法瑞斯
violated that code.
也违背了这一准则
In a typical superhero,
对于一个典型的超级英雄
that would trigger a crisis of faith.
这会让他开始怀疑自己
You must have been conflicted.
你当时肯定很矛盾
How did you feel when you killed Tyler Faris?
你杀死泰勒·法瑞斯时 有何感觉
Well, I-I felt bad.
我感觉很糟
I-I felt... really bad.
非常糟糕
Paul, why did you chop off Tyler's hand
保罗 你在杀死泰勒后
after you killed him?
为何砍下他的手
I don't know.
我不知道
I just--I just did.
鬼使神差吧
Can I--can I write my confession now?
可以让我写认罪书了吗
Is--is that okay?
还有问题吗
Are you sure he didn't do it?
你确定凶手不是他吗
Yeah, Faris' hand was chopped off before he was killed.
不是他 法瑞斯的手是死前砍断的
Paul didn't know that.
保罗却不知道
Then why did he confess?
那他为何要认罪
Because Paul is protecting the real killer.
因为保罗在保护真凶
Paul is the writer. Lone Vengeance is the subject.
保罗是作者 孤胆仇侠是人物原型
That's their relationship.
这就是他们的关系
It's you and me all over again.
就像你和我一样
But I'm Paul, and you're Lone Vengeance.
我是保罗 你是孤胆仇侠
Really, Castle, is that how you see me,
真的吗 卡塞尔 你这么看我吗
like a sword-wielding killer?
挥着剑的杀手
Depends. Will you be scantily clad?
要看你会不会穿性感的战斗服
In your dreams.
做你的白日梦吧
Not to rain on your comic book fantasy,
不好意思打扰两位的漫画幻想之旅
but if Paul is not Lone Vengeance,
但如果保罗不是孤胆仇侠
it puts a whole new spin on his mugging.
那他的遇劫案也有了新疑点
That's right, it does. I bet Paul didn't beat up that mugger.
确实如此 我猜抢劫者肯定不是保罗打的
I bet that was Lone Vengeance.
应该是孤胆仇侠干的
That's probably how they met.
他们大概是因此而相识
Wait a minute. That abandoned tenement building
等一下 保罗被打劫时
where Paul was mugged, where is that?
所在的那个废弃居民楼 在哪里来着
Near Beekman and Theatre alley.
在比克曼街和剧院巷交口附近
That's the same place
那里也是查德·霍克尼
where Chad Hockney found Lone Vengeance.
碰到孤胆仇侠的地方
So either that's a coincidence...
这要么是个巧合
Or that's where he hangs out.
要么那就是他活动的地方
An abandoned tenement building--
废弃的居民楼
perfect place for a superhero lair.
作超级英雄的秘密基地 再合适不过
You sure this is the place?
你确定是这里吗
Yeah. The power company said that
是的 电力公♥司♥说
Unit 209's the only one with electricity.
209室是唯一有电的房♥间
Somebody tied it up to a pole.
有人从电线杆上拉的线
Okay, if this is a lair, can I just say...
如果这也算秘密基地 我得说...
disappointing?
真让人失望啊
I mean, where's the mood lighting,
制♥造♥神秘气氛的背景灯
the glass case with 50 samurai swords?
装有50把武士刀的玻璃罩都在哪呢
Castle.
卡塞尔
All right.
原来如此
It's a modest lair built on a budget.
原来是预算不够的秘密基地
Wonder what else he's got hidden around here.
很好奇他还藏了其他什么东西
Beckett, got a guy on the fire escape
贝克特 防火通道有个人
heading your way.
朝你那边去了
I think it's him.
应该是他
NYPD. Do not move.
纽约警♥察♥ 别动
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我是你的话 就老老实实的
There are cops everywhere downstairs.
楼下已被警♥察♥包围了
Now very slowly take off that mask.
现在慢慢拿下面具
Officer Hastings?
黑斯廷警官
I did not see that coming.
这我可真没想到
Can you believe it, Lone Vengeance,
你能相信吗 孤胆仇侠
sword-wielding killer, ends up being one of our own?
挥剑杀手竟然是我们中的一员
I don't know. Maybe she had her reasons.
不好说 说不定她有苦衷
"Maybe she had her reasons"?
什么叫"说不定她有苦衷"
What happened to "nimrod in a suit"?
你之前不是说"穿紧身衣的二货"
Well, that's before I knew she was a cop.
我之前又不知道是警♥察♥干的
C.S.U.'s going over your suit, Ann.
鉴证组正在检查你的衣服 安
They're looking for Tyler Faris' blood.
检查是否有泰勒·法瑞斯的血迹
They won't find any.
他们是找不到的
Yeah, well, you would know how to clean it up.
那是 你当然知道该如何善后
I always admired you, detective.
我一直很敬仰你 探长
The kind of cop that you are,
你做警♥察♥的风格
it made me want to get to know you.
让我想去了解你
Well, you could've been that kind of a cop.
你本来也能成为那样的警♥察♥
Awards, first-rate evaluation...
多次获奖 第一等的评估
Why'd you let it go?
你为何放弃了呢
My father owned a dry cleaners in the neighborhood.
我父亲在家附近开了家干洗店
He got held up,
被一个小混混
by some junkie, probably.
抢劫了
Shot dead over 80 bucks.
为了八十块把他打死
The day after I buried him, I applied to the academy.
他下葬后的第二天 我向警校递交了申请
So then you decided to take the law into your own hands?
而之后你决定亲自来执法
Being a cop wasn't enough?
当警♥察♥还不够吗
Someone killed my dad. Nothing will ever be enough.
我爸爸被人杀了 做什么都是不够的
But doing what I do makes me feel better.
但我现在做的事让我好过了很多
We arrested Ann.
我们逮捕了安
I just thought you should know.
我觉得应该告诉你
You're...
你...
probably wondering why I confessed, then.
大概在想我为何要认罪
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表