where has it been all this time?
它到底在哪儿
Well, we were home free till doll face here
我们本来是要拿走蓝蝴蝶的 可这位美人
had herself an epiphany.
突然间顿悟了
This thing really is cursed.
这东西的确是被诅咒了
Vera, that's just fancy rocks on a pretty rope.
薇拉 那只是吊在绳子上的漂亮石头而已
No, it's more than that.
不 不只是石头
It's misery. Joe, we can't.
是苦痛的源头 乔 我们不能带走它
I got no love for this thing,
我不在乎这东西
Just you.
我爱的只有你
But I'll be damned
但是我也决不会
if I let Dempsey get his hands back on it.
让这东西再落到丹普西手里
Let the bastard spend the rest of his life
那混♥蛋♥这辈子都不会知道
not knowing his prize possession is right under his nose.
他的宝贝就藏在他的眼皮底下
Cursed or not, did you ever consider going back for it?
抛开诅咒不提 你们没想过回去拿回来吗
They don't get it, Joe.
他们还是不明白 乔
Mm. I...
我
We got four children,
我们有四个孩子
seven grandchildren,
七个孙子孙女
two great-grandchildren...
两个曾孙曾孙女
and each other.
还有彼此
What do we need a Blue Butterfly for?
我们要蓝蝴蝶干吗
Do you think we should've told Joe and Vera
你觉得我们是不是应该把蓝蝴蝶的真♥相♥
about the Blue Butterfly?
告诉乔和薇拉
Oh, no. Why ruin it for them?
不 何必毁了这一切呢
No, that's the stuff that dreams are made of.
梦想就是用来干这个的
Tell me you love me, Joe.
说你爱我 乔
Always.
我会永远爱你
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表