剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I've consulted on cases all over the world...
我在全世界做过罪案咨♥询♥
Bosnia, Kosovo... World Trade Center.
波斯尼亚 科索沃...世贸中心
This is a case...
这只是一个案子...
Maybe this boy was better off
也许对于这个男孩来说离开这个世界
leaving this world for a better one.
去了另一个更好的世界是件好事
Do you believe there's a better world than this one?
你相信还有一个比现实更好的世界存在?
I do.
我相信
When you were picking through
当你在世贸中心
the bones and burnt flesh at the World Trade Center,
调查那些焦骨灼肉的时候
that belief work for you then?
这种信念帮你撑了下来?
As a matter of fact, it did.
事实上 确实是这样
In many ways, my faith became stronger.
从许多方面来说 我的信念因此更加坚定
It helped me deal with all of that.
它帮助我熬过了所有那些事情
There must be a better place somewhere.
在某处一定还有一个更好的世界
What else could make sense of this child's torment?
若非如此 这个孩子所遭受的折磨又有何意义?
I'm a vet, Doc.
我是一个老兵 医生
Re-upped after 9/11.
在911事件之后被重新征召
A lot of cops did.
许多警♥察♥都是这样的
I was with Special Forces, Afghanistan.
我曾经隶属特种部队 在阿富汗
We'd go down in these tunnels in these caves.
我们曾钻进 一些山洞里的隧♥道♥
Pitch-black.
伸手不见五指
You turned your head lamp off,
把头灯关掉后
and there was this... glow.
你会感觉还有一丝...微光
"Lost Light" We called it.
我们叫它 “迷途之光”
It was like it was trapped down there
它看起来就像是和我们
with the rest of us.
一起被困在那里了
So I don't believe
所以我不相信
there's a better world than this one.
还会有一个比现实更好的世界
I think this is the only one we got,
我觉得这就是我们唯一的世界
and it's full of lost light.
这个世界到处都是迷途之光
It must be very hard to be you...
像你这样一定过得很不容易...
And do what you do
在没有任何信念支撑的情况下
without faith.
做你要做的那些事
Someone broke nearly every bone in that little boy's body
有人打断了那个孩子几乎所有的骨头
and then killed him.
然后杀死了他
I can't let that go.
这事没完
Need a lift?
要搭车么?
No.
不
I don't think so.
我想还是算了
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Okay. It's your loss.
好吧 这是你的损失
Hey.
嘿
Check this guy. What's he up to?
查一下这个人 看他打算去干什么
Nothing. Nah.
不会有啥事 不
No, I got a feeling about this one.
不 我觉得这车有猫腻
Let it go. Unhunh.
放松点 不行
Come on, man. Let's see what we get.
走吧 让我们看看能查到点啥
Come on, man.
走吧 伙计
Oh, that's a cold plate, partner.
这可是个假车牌 伙计
Did you put it incorrectly?
你没有输错吧?
Yeah, man. Light him up.
行了 伙计 警灯打起来
I'm gonna call it in. Damn.
我马上就上报 你妹的
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
6 Adam 56.
6 A 56
Following a possible code-37 vehicle,
我们正在跟踪一辆疑似失窃车辆
Eastbound, Sunset and Hobart.
正在向东行驶 日落大道和霍巴特大街附近
Requesting backup for a felony stop,
打算施行重罪截停 请求支援
possible stolen vehicle.
疑似失窃车辆
6 Adam 56, a-19 responding.
6A56 A-19收到
Driver, step out of the vehicle now!
司机 立刻走下车 马上!
What'd I do? Turn around.
我做了什?u3000 转过身来
Hands up.
举起手来
Walk backwards towards me.
后退着走向我
Stop.
停下
Get down on the ground.
跪下来
Face down now.
脸朝地
You want to tell me what I did?
你打算告诉我我做错什么了吗?
Wrong plates on the van.
这个面包车的车牌不对
No, no. That's bullshit.
不不u3000你一定在扯淡
This is my vehicle.
这是我的车
Those are my plates.
这是我的车牌
If you just check the registration
如果你检查汽车登记记录
and my I.D., you'll see.
和我的证件 你就知道了
In that case, you'll be out of here in 10 minutes.
如果是这样 10分钟以后你就可以走了
Oh, oh, shit! Hey!
哦 喔 卧♥槽♥! 喂!
Stay on him. We got a body back here.
看住他 我们在这找到一具尸体
Motherfucker's dead, man.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 死的透透的 伙计
Street wisdom, baby.
哥这是街头智慧 亲
Told you this stop would produce.
我就说截停他指定能查出点什么
Ha! Telling you, he was in the van like that.
告诉你吧 他开着一辆那样的面包车
Like I told Pierce, street wisdom, baby.
就像我跟皮尔斯说过得 哥有街头智慧 亲们
He was torturing him.
他折磨过他
No, man. That was a rape kit.
不 伙计 那是个强♥奸♥套装
Que pasa?
出啥事了?
George bagged a dude hauling a naked D.B.
乔治抓到一个搬运裸尸的人
with a hood and a taser.
他还带着头罩和泰瑟枪
Just a routine traffic stop. Nicely done, Officer.
常规交通检查 查到这些 干的漂亮 警官
All right, the party's over, gentlemen.
好了 聚会结束了 先生们
Now get out there and catch your own turds.
出去干活 都滚自己的粪球去
I know it was you, Pounds.
我知道是你干的 庞兹
Me what, Bosch?
我♥干♥什么了 博斯
You handed my file off to Chandler.
你把我的资料给钱德勒了
You're delaminating, Bosch.
你就像个洋葱 博斯
I got to tell you... it's been a real pleasure
跟你说吧...我特喜欢这种
watching Chandler expose
看着钱德勒把你内心
you for what you are. Oh, yeah? What's that?
一层一层剥开的感觉 哦? 我内心是什么样子?
An insubordinate, arrogant know-it-all loner
一个叛逆而又目中无人 自以为无所不知的孤家寡人
and all-around self-righteous prick.
还是个彻彻底底自以为是的刺头青
You forgot to mention
你忘了说
"Refuses to kiss command staff's ass."
"不肯拿热脸去贴上司的屁♥股♥"
That's my favorite.
我最喜欢的就是这条
We don't need cops like you anymore, Bosch.
我们不再需要你这样的警♥察♥了 博斯
Put in for your pension, pal.
准备申请你的退休金吧 老兄
Your days are fucking numbered.
你呆这儿的日子屈指可数了
Sarge. Do you think I'm delaminating?
警官 你觉得我深藏不露么?
Beats me, Bosch.
我不知道 博斯
Who isn't?
谁不是呢?
Sign here.
在这里签字
So... let's start off with an easy one, hmm?
那么...我们从最简单的一项开始吧 嗯?
Who's the dead guy in the van?
货车里的死者是谁?
I don't know. I... I never saw him before.
我不知道 我...我之前都没见过他
You mean before you killed him.
你是说你杀他之前吧
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
Somebody must have put him there.
一定是有人把他放那儿栽赃我
So you were just driving around,
所以你开着货车到处遛弯
dead guy in the back of the van... you didn't know?
车后面装着个死人...而你不知道?
That's right.
没错
Hmm.
嗯
You live in Hollywood.
你住在好莱坞吧
Correct.
对
Where were you going?
你当时要去哪儿?
Echo Park isn't anywhere close to where you live.
回声公园离你住的地方可不近哦
No. I drive around and... and hand out fliers
不 我就到处转转...发发传♥单♥
for my business in mailboxes.
往邮箱里塞广♥告♥有助于我的生意
You weren't going somewhere just to get rid of the body.
你应该不是在找地方抛尸吧
Did you have sex with him?
你是不是跟他干了?
No. No, I'm not gay.
不 不 我不搞基
So we're not gonna find your DNA
所以我们不会在他的...
all up in his... coozy.
菊菊...里找到你的DNA咯
No. Jesus. No. W... why would you think that?
不 天呐 当然不会 为...为什么你们会这么想?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表