剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Cost of doing business.
做生意的代价啊
Darling, everybody loves your trifle.
亲爱的 大家都喜欢你做的乳脂松糕
You should make that for the Kleiners.
你应该给克莱纳家的人做一个
I don't know.
我不怎么想
Gina's always so snarky about my trifle.
吉娜每次都会挖苦我做的乳脂松糕
Would you excuse me for a minute?
你们不介意我失陪一下吧?
I just got to make a quick call.
我去打个电♥话♥
Hey, Harry. Jerry.
嘿 哈里 杰瑞
You in Vegas? Yeah.
你在拉斯维加斯吗? 对
How's Eleanor? Good.
埃莉诺还好么? 好
And Maddie?
那玛迪呢?
All good. Anything new?
都很好 有什么新进展吗?
Waits is lying low. Not a sign.
韦茨躲起来了 完全找不到踪迹
He call you?
他有找你吗?
Must have lost my number.
我猜他把我电♥话♥号♥码弄丢了
Talk to Stokes' P.O.? Yeah.
和斯托克斯的缓刑监督官聊过吗? 聊过
Yeah, Jerry, you were supposed to call me.
对啊 杰瑞 那你就应该给我打电♥话♥
He's working at a car wash on Pico.
他在比科大道的洗车店干活
Okay, I'm on my way.
好 我现在过去
This is why I didn't call you.
这就是我为什么不给你打电♥话♥
Stay put. It'll keep till you get back.
你不用回来 你来不来事情都不会有变化
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿都不会去
Enjoy Christmas with your family.
和你的家人享受圣诞吧
You know what, Jerry? Would you...
你知道么 杰瑞? 你...
Goddamn it.
卧了个大槽
It's got pepper in it.
里面放了胡椒
I'm gonna try this. Mm.
我试一下 嗯
Something's come up with a case I'm working on.
我跟进的案子有了新进展
Got to go back to L.A.
我得回洛杉矶一趟
That's a bit of bad luck. What a shame.
真倒霉 实在是太遗憾了
You're leaving? I'm sorry.
你要走了? 对不起
But it's Christmas, and I bought you a present.
但现在是圣诞假期 我还给你买♥♥了礼物
I can run home and get it. No need.
我现在回家拿给你吧 不必了
I'll be back on Christmas day.
我圣诞节那天会回来
I promise.
我向你保证
Can I, uh... oh, no, no, no.
让我来... 噢不不不
Don't be silly. We've got this.
别傻了 我们要尽地主之谊
Thanks, young man.
谢了 老弟
Harry.
哈里
Yeah?
恩?
You promised.
你可是保证过的哦
I meant it. I'll be back.
我说真的 我会回来的
I got you a present, too,
我也给你准备了个礼物
but I didn't have time to wrap it.
但是我没来得及包装
You need a new phone.
你需要一部新手♥机♥了
Is that a smartphone?
那是个智能手♥机♥么?
Smarter than the one you got.
比你现在用的那个要智能
I hope it's not smarter than me.
我希望它可不要比我还聪明
That's very thoughtful. Thanks.
这个礼物很贴心 谢谢了
Be careful. Always.
路上小心 一向如此
Mr. District Attorney, thank you for coming.
检察官先生 感谢你能来
Well, I don't have much time.
有话快说
The wife and I have tickets
我夫人和我
for "The Messiah" At Disney Hall.
要去迪士尼音乐厅看 "弥赛亚"
This Waits fiasco.
“韦茨”行动失败
The district attorney and L.A.P.D.
地方检察院和洛杉矶警局
Trading punches on the 6:00 news?
在早间新闻上互相指责?
Undermines public confidence.
削弱了公众对我们的信心
And it's not doing anything
而且对我们抓捕雷纳尔·韦茨
to help us apprehend Raynard Waits.
没有任何帮助
I agree.
我同意
Cooperation is always preferable to conflict.
与冲突相比 合作总是更好的选择
Which is why I've refrained
这也是为什么我没有
from releasing my copy of the video.
将我备份的录像公之于众
Your copy?
你的备份?
Ahh.
啊
I think that video cuts both ways, don't you?
我觉得那份录像对我们都不利 你不觉得么?
Waits' escape while in L.A.P.D. Custody.
韦茨在洛杉矶警局监管下逃跑
Well, it certainly shows you ordering Detective Bosch
好吧 但这视频也证实了是你命令博斯警探
to loosen Waits' handcuffs.
解开韦茨手铐的
And once the shooting starts,
而当双方开始交火的时候
the unsympathetic observer might conclude you were...
那些冷漠的观众也许会推断你是...
What's the word?
怎么说呢
...cowering behind Escobar
...那个在韦茨射出致命的一枪时
when Waits fired the fatal shot.
只会畏缩在埃斯科巴尔身后的人
What do you want, Irv?
你想怎样 欧文?
You stand a good chance of becoming L.A.'s next mayor.
你很有机会成为洛杉矶下一任市长
I did until a few days ago.
几天前确实有
Well, if we catch Waits quickly,
嗯 如果我们能很快抓住韦茨
you've still got the white West Side.
那你还可以保住西边白人区的选票持
As long as the video doesn't come out...
只要这段录像不公布...
L.A. Is a three-piece suit.
在洛杉矶 天下三分
Black, white, and brown.
黑人 白人 和棕色人种
You need two out of three
你需要获得三方中的两方的支持
to get elected mayor in this town.
才能被选为这个城市的市长
My endorsement would go a long way
我的支持会在黑人社区中
in the black community.
影响深远
Everyone knows I've been a fierce critic
人人都知道我曾强烈抨击过
of the current chief.
现任局长
Where is he from originally?
他老家是 哪里的?
Boston?
波士顿?
Philly.
费城
It's crucial the next chief be a native angeleno,
下一任局长若是一个洛杉矶本地人
someone from within the department
一个本来就在局里按照等级
who's risen through the ranks.
一步一步爬上来的人就好了
That would be a wise choice.
那将是个明智的选择
Enjoy "The Messiah."
好好欣赏 "弥赛亚"
I understand they have
我知道他们这一季
a particularly fine tenor this season.
的男高音特别的好
He'll fuck you if he can.
他有机会就会弄死你丫的
No doubt.
毫无疑问
That's Stokes.
那就是斯托克斯
Mank, it's Harry.
曼克 我是哈里
Hey, Harry. How's it going?
嘿 哈里怎么样啊?
Edgar and I are at the car wash.
埃德加和我在洗车行
You got a unit can back us up
你能派一组后援来协助我们
on a witness scoop case he rabbits?
调查证人 以防他逃跑么?
Pico and Beverly Glen?
在比科和比弗利大道交汇的地方?
Yeah, I'll, uh, I'll call West L.A.
好 我会给西洛杉矶警局打电♥话♥的
I want to keep it off the radar.
我不想太张扬
Work with coppers I know.
只派熟人来
All right.
好吧
Uh, I'll send a car.
呃 我会给你派部车
Edge and Brasher.
艾奇和布拉舍
Is that gonna be a problem?
有问题么?
No problem.
没问题
All right. Roger that.
好的 遵命
New cellphone?
新手♥机♥?
Present from my ex.
我前妻送的礼物
Nice.
不错啊
Didn't know they still made flip phones.
我都不知道他们还生产翻盖手♥机♥啊
Just for guys like me.
只卖♥♥给我这种老家伙
We brace Stokes up front.
我们从前面靠近斯托克斯
You guys cover the back just in case.
你们在后面包抄 以防万一
Lot of these car-wash guys are on the run
很多这种洗车工看到
from La Migra mostly.
移♥民♥警♥察♥就会跑
They make us, could be mayhem.
他们若以为我们也是 可能会引起混乱
So we don't want them to make us.
所以我们不想让他们误解
Keep it simple. Low key.
就像往常一样 低调点
How about weapons?
那他有武器么?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表