剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Dang!
Duang!
Hooked it.
打得漂亮
Dude sure doesn't look much like his head shot anymore.
这家伙看起来跟他的肖像照一点都不一样
That's what 20-some years of the bottle looks like.
酗酒20多年就这德行
Must've been some hard-ass years.
应该一直过得挺糟心
Sure this isn't a waste of time?
你确定我们耗在这里不是浪费时间么
You like driving balls.
反正你喜欢打球
10 bucks, hit him. Three swings.
三杆之内击中他 我给你10块
You're on.
跟你赌
But you know what I'm saying.
但是你知道我什么意思吧
Waits confessed.
反正韦茨已经认罪了
Why you always got to look a gift horse in the mouth?
为什么你还非要 吹毛求疵 钻牛角尖
Arthur Delacroix endured prolonged abuse,
亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 遭受了长时间的虐待
then goes missing?
然后又失踪了
Father tells the daughter he reported it,
他父亲告诉他姐姐已经报了案
but doesn't.
但其实并没有
That puts Sam Delacroix out there,
这就让 山姆·德拉克洛瓦
prime suspect.
成为头号♥嫌疑人
Unless somebody else confesses.
除非有其他人认罪
We always get false confessions.
我们总是遇到冒名认罪的
Waits is a psychopath.
韦茨又是个精神变♥态♥
How'd he know about the starfish?
他怎么知道那个海星的呢
I'm just saying.
我就是这么一说
Nice shot, Tiger.
打得好 老虎伍兹
I get to be Tiger 'cause I'm black?
你说我是老虎伍兹 是因为我是黑人么
Because you're good.
因为你打得好
No cigar, but you're pissing him off.
离成功就差一点点 但是你惹恼他了
You think it's so easy, you try it.
你行你上啊
I don't golf.
我不打高尔夫
Golf is a great sport.
高尔夫是项伟大的运动
Golf is not a great sport.
高尔夫不是伟大的运动
If you can smoke and drink while you're doing it,
如果有种运动 可以让你边运动边抽烟喝酒
it's not a sport.
那就不算运动
Well, it might relax you.
呃 它会让你放松
Lord knows you need it.
你真的需要放松
There's more to life than work.
生活不仅仅是工作
Get your wallet out, Harry.
把你的钱包掏出来吧 哈里
That's what I'm talking about!
就是这样!
Ooh.
噢
Now that we got his attention, we gonna go talk to him or what?
我们引起他的注意了 现在去和他谈谈吗?
No, we go to Palm Springs, talk to the mother,
不 我们去棕榈泉 和孩子的母亲谈
get some background, brace pops.
做些调查 详实一下背景
Let's go.
走吧
Aren't we forgetting something, partner?
你是不是忘了什么啊 搭档?
See, don't be like that.
看吧 你别这么不情不愿
I hate to lose.
我不喜欢输
Hey. Harry. Yo.
哈里 有
You, uh, you in a hurry?
你 呃 你很忙吗
Having lunch with Billets.
要去跟比利兹吃中饭
Edgar and I are going down to Palm Springs to do an interview.
然后埃德加和我准备去棕榈泉做个调查
You guys get all the boondoggles.
你们总是能借着出差逛景区
Let me talk to you. Yeah.
我有事跟你说 好
I need the room.
我用下这个房♥间
Am I in trouble? No.
我有麻烦了? 不
The deputy chief's son, George?
那个警♥察♥局长的儿子 乔治?
Not a bad cop, what I hear.
据我所知 是个好警♥察♥
Yeah, well, he can stray off the reservation from time to time.
是啊 但是 他时不时的会不太按规矩办事
And...? And
还有呢? 还有
when Officer Pierce and Irving Junior
当皮尔斯警员和小欧文
pulled over this Waits character,
逼停韦兹的时候
apparently Irving
显然 欧文他
deliberately punched in the wrong plate number
故意在查询的时候输了有问题的车牌号♥
because he wanted to search the van.
就因为他想搜查那个面包车
Guess he reversed a couple of numbers.
我猜他肯定事先存了几个车牌号♥
An oldschool move. I know.
传统老把戏 我知道
Did it myself a couple times back in the day.
我自己过去也这么干过几次
But the thing is, Harry, a case like this,
但是这个事情吧 哈里 像这种案子
you do not want a hinky probable cause on the van search.
你不能说因为想找茬 所以才搜查那辆车
So, tell Pierce to keep his mouth shut.
所以 叫皮尔斯管好他的嘴巴
Yeah, well, that's where the rubber hits the fucking road,
话是这么说 可是车轮子没气 行不通啊
my friend, because apparently this Pierce
老伙计 很明显这个皮尔斯
is some kind of eagle scout, wants me to file a complaint.
觉得自己是红领巾 他想让我提交一份投诉
Goes to paper, it fucks the case. Yeah.
一旦提交了投诉 这案子的调查就毁了 是啊
And me.
也毁了我
You ever go camping,
你以前露营的时候有木有
accidentally wipe your ass with poison oak?
不小心用有毒的漆树叶擦了屁♥股♥
Okay. So, no.
好吧 看来 你没有
But if I write Junior up,
如果我上报了小欧文的事情
Irving's the camper and I'm the poison oak.
欧文就是那个露营者 而我就是擦屁♥股♥的漆树叶
Not only that, if I don't file,
这还没完 如果我不上报
then all of a sudden I've got a
弹指那个刹那啊 我就会被
failure-to-take-action gripe coming at me from Officer Pierce.
皮尔斯警员指责玩忽职守
It's fucking department politics.
这些倒霉催的警局规章制度
Don't worry about it. I'll talk to Pierce.
别担心 我去跟皮尔斯谈谈
You will?
你会去吗?
Thanks, Harry. I owe you.
谢谢 哈里 算我欠你的
Nice analogy.
你那个比方打得挺好
Kind of a hike to Palm Springs.
你们去棕榈泉算是长途跋涉了
Why don't you just call her, tell her her son's dead?
你为什么不干脆给她打电♥话♥ 告诉她她儿子死了
I want to look her in the eyes.
我想当面看看她的反应
Edgar's gonna want to stop at the Outlets.
埃德加肯定会想在奥特莱斯大卖♥♥场停一下
Got to hand it to him.
不得不承认
He always looks correct.
他很会穿衣服
He's a clothes horse.
他就是爱臭美
He's got more shoes than you do.
买♥♥的鞋比你的还多
You holding up okay, Harry?
哈里 你最近还行吧?
Ask your questions.
有什么问题直说
Arthur's mom was absent, too.
亚瑟的妈妈也离开了他
I'm curious about her.
关于她我很好奇
If she hadn't abandoned the kids,
如果她没有抛弃她的孩子们
maybe the boy would still be alive. Who knows?
也许那个男孩现在还活着 谁知道呢
Well...
呃...
just don't make the Delacroix murder too personal, okay?
你不要 把私人情感掺杂到这案子里 知道吗
It is personal.
已经掺杂了
I'd be lying if I told you any different.
如果我告诉你没有 那我就是在撒谎
That's how I work.
这是我工作的方式
You talk to your kid recently?
最近有和你小孩打电♥话♥吗
Supposed to talk tonight.
今晚会和她通话
She calls me Harry.
她居然叫我哈里
It's just a phase. I wouldn't worry about it.
孩子都会有这个阶段的 换我就不担心
Any word from downtown? Belk called.
市区那边有消息吗 贝尔克打过电♥话♥
They're gonna read the verdict first thing tomorrow morning
明天一早 他们就会宣读判决
Mm.
嗯
Finish your lunch, Harry.
把饭吃完 哈里
You've got a long drive ahead of you.
一会还要开很久的车呢
When we get down near Cabazon, pull off on exit 104.
快到卡巴松的时候 从104出口那下高速
I want to stop at the Outlets. I knew it.
我要去一趟奥特莱斯 我就知道
It's not like it's out of the way. We got work to do.
也没有绕远路啊 我们还有工作要做
I want to get something new.
我想买♥♥点新行头
Man's got to dress a certain way when he's on the job.
男人上班总得打扮得像样一些
You're obsessed with clothing.
你还真是衣服控啊
You're like a chick, man.
就像个怀春少女似的 兄弟
An ugly chick, but a chick.
还是不忍♥直视的那种妞 反正是个妞
See, I can't expect an off-the-rack, men's wear house
你看 我不指望你这种衣橱里只有便宜成衣
motherfucker like you to understand.
的王八蛋能理解我的心态
I'm not stopping.
我不会停车的
Please.
拜托了
I'll buy you a pack of those bubblegum cigarettes
考虑到你不抽烟了
on account you don't smoke no more.
我会给你买♥♥泡泡糖烟咯
Still not stopping.
还是不会停
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表