剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Chiropractor?
哦 推拿按♥摩♥的?
He's an M.D., smart-ass.
自作聪明 他是真正的医生
And he says that it's a, uh... humerus, upper-arm bone.
他还说 那是 呃 肱骨 上臂的骨头
So, anyway, I was wondering... do you think
所以 无论如何 我想...你是不是可以
you could, uh, humor us and go check out this humerus?
查查这个肱骨 来给我们肱(恭)贺圣诞啊
Oh, come on, Harry. That was fucking funny.
哦 拜托 哈里 经典冷笑话有木有
Hilarious, Mank. Just give me the address.
好笑极了 曼克 给我地址吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I can definitely see what you're talking about.
我可以清楚地看到你说的那些
Edge. Bosch.
埃奇 博斯
This is Dr. Guyot. He found the bone.
这位是盖约特医生 是他找到了骨头
To be accurate, the dog found it.
准确的说 是狗找到的
I called it in.
我报的警
I was showing the officer here...
我刚在给警官看这里
The highlighted area is a growth-plate line.
这里标出来的地方是骨板生长线
If we compare it to the recovered specimen,
如果我们将它与发现的样本对比
this is a child's bone, Detective.
就会发现这是孩子的骸骨 警探
No doubt about it.
毋庸置疑
Child's bone? Yes.
孩子的骸骨? -是的
How long have you been retired, Doctor?
你退休多久了 医生?
It doesn't mean I don't know a human bone when I see one.
这和我能不能辨认出人的骸骨有关系么
I'm not questioning your expertise.
我不是质疑你的专业见解
You say it's a human bone, I believe you, okay?
你说他是人类的骸骨 我相信你 好么
I'm just trying to get the lay of the land here.
我只是在分♥析♥目前的情况
Did you happen to see where she found it?
狗发现骨头的时候你碰巧也看到了吗?
I didn't.
没有
Way up in the hill somewhere in the woods.
应该在山上树林里某个地方
Beautiful dog. Golden Retriever, right?
这狗真好看 金毛猎犬吧?
What's her name? Calamity.
她叫什么? 卡拉米蒂
You guys can clear out. I can take it from here.
你们都撤了吧 现在由我来接手
Keep it off the air. Roger that.
别走漏了风声 收到
So, what can you tell me about it?
那么 跟我讲讲这个吧?
See the striation? Mmhmm.
看到这条纹了吗? 嗯哼
That's a break line, Detective, a healed fracture.
这是是骨折线 警探 这代表一次已经愈合的骨折
Broken and mended.
折断然后恢复
A spiral fracture, usually from severe twisting of the limb.
是螺旋形骨折 通常是由肢体严重扭曲导致的
Rotation break.
拧断了
Yes, rotation break.
是的 拧断了
Rarely accidental.
极少是意外导致的
I know.
我知道
Going up to take a look?
要上山看看吗?
Give it a try.
试一下吧
Maybe an hour or so of daylight left.
估计一小时左右太阳就该下山了
Julia Brasher. I'm new in the division.
茱莉亚·布拉舍 我是这部门新人
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
Yeah, I know. I've heard of you.
我知道 如雷贯耳
I deny everything.
我会拒绝承认你听说的所有事情
Uh, look, sorry about butting in with the doctor in there.
抱歉 我今天在你跟医生讲话的时候插嘴了
I know you were trying to establish rapport.
我知道你正在跟他套近乎
And... My timing's a bit off today.
但是 我本应该下班了
Don't worry about it.
没关系
Hey, listen, I don't know how long I'm gonna be up there.
嘿 是这样 我不知道我会在上面待多久
Forgot my light.
我忘带手电筒了
Oh, yeah. No problem.
哦 没事
Use mine. - Thanks.
用我的吧 - 谢谢
I can, uh, go up with you.
我可以和你一起上山
Got a hot shot, partner... double "D."
有紧急情况 搭档 家庭纠纷
All right.
好吧
I hate domestic disputes, don't you?
我讨厌家庭纠纷 你呢?
Yeah, I do, especially my own.
讨厌啊 特别是发生在我自己家的时候
Anyway, sorry about that. Maybe next time.
无论怎样 对不住啦 只能下次还你了
It's okay. Got another one in the car.
没关系 车里还有一个
You can just get it back to me whenever.
什么时候还我都行
Good luck. You too. Be careful.
祝你好运 你也是 小心点
Attractive woman.
很有魅力的女人啊
For a cop. Anyone.
在警♥察♥里算好看的 在哪儿都算好看的
Okay, Doc.
好吧 医生
Look, I can't climb that hill and hold the dog,
你看 我不可能遍牵着狗爬山
so just unleash her, and I'll do my best to keep up.
所以把她放了吧 我会尽力跟上她的
Fat chance.
得了吧
Go get the bone, girl. Go!
去找骨头吧 宝贝 去吧!
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck, fuck.
他大爷的啊
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Son of a bitch.
真他♥娘♥的♥疼
Sorry.
不好意思
Wish I could write you something for the pain,
真希望我能给你开点止痛药
but since I retired...
但是 因为我退休了
No, don't worry about it, Doc.
没事的 医生
I can deal with it.
我还撑得住
You said there's a crime scene up there.
你是说犯罪现场在山上
I found more bones.
我发现了更多的骸骨
Thought I was looking at twigs at first.
开始还以为我看到的是树枝
Then I realized I was looking at a hand.
后来发现我看到的是只手
A child's hand.
一只小孩的手
A child's hand.
一只小孩的手
Why aren't you answering your cell?
你怎么不接电♥话♥?
Died an hour ago. Mine hasn't.
一小时前没电了 我的还没有
I come out of the movies, I got messages from everybody
我刚看完电影 出来以后收到一堆消息
from the watch commander to the coroner's office
从当值警长到法医 每个人都给我发了短♥信♥
telling me about some bone case you're working up in the hills.
告诉我你在山上忙着处理一个和骸骨有关的案子
I was gonna call you. Just wanted to check missing persons first.
我本想给你打电♥话♥的 只是想先查一下失踪人口
Unauthorized possession of departmental property.
未经允许外带政♥府♥资产
I could bust you on this alone, Bosch.
仅凭这个我就可以灭你了 博斯
Yeah, I guess you could.
好啦 你说的对
What I really want to know is...
我想知道的是
who gave you permission to take Johnson and Moore's rotation?
谁允许你替约翰逊和摩尔代班的?
They had Lakers tickets. I just offered...
他们有湖人队的门票 我只不过提出...
You gave them the Lakers tickets.
你给了他们湖人队的门票
Yeah... yeah, I guess I did.
好吧 对 是我给的
You're in court on Monday morning.
你星期一早上要上法庭
Harry, do you have any idea how fucked up this is?
哈里 你知道现在情况有他妈的多糟么?
I do. But I can handle it.
我知道 但是我能处理好的
You need to focus on your court case, Detective.
心思用到你自己的庭审上啊 警探
Your future is on the line.
你的前途命悬一线
Anybody can sue anybody in this world.
被起诉很常见啊
The department cleared me.
警务处已经为我澄清了
Do you think that if a
你真的以为
jury decides that you killed an unarmed man
如果陪审团裁定 你杀害了一个手无寸铁的人
that... that it ends there just because it's "Civil"?
因为这是"民事"法庭的判决 这事就结束了?
He wasn't unarmed.
他当时并非手无寸铁
Well, if Chandler convinces them that he was,
好吧 如果钱德勒说服陪审团相信他是呢
do you think for one second
你就一秒钟也没想过
that Irving won't take you off of the homicide table?
万一欧文最后没能帮你撇清谋杀的罪名?
You'll be doing auto theft in San Pedro,
到那时候 你就只能到圣佩德罗当个偷车贼
living on pop-tarts
蜷缩在出租♥房♥♥
and instant ramen in a rented room.
吃果酱土司和方便面
Okay, look, first of all, Lieutenant,
是这样的警督 首先
we don't even know what we have up there.
我们根本不知道山上究竟有什么
It could be decades old.
这可能是几十年前事了
Look, exactly, which is why, on Monday,
正是因为这样 所以 星期一
this goes to cold case. No.
此案就定为悬案 不
It stays with me.
这是我的案子
I caught it. I keep it.
我发现的 我就要调查
It's a hobby case, Lieutenant.
你就当这是我的业余爱好吧 警督
We excavate the site tomorrow and then we evaluate.
明天我们会排查现场 然后进行评估
I could be finished with this
可能我还来不及取证
court bullshit before we even get forensics back.
就被胡说八道的法庭给毁了
God damn it!
该死的!
I need the work, Lieutenant.
我要办这个案子 警督
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表