剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
...he'd still be alive.
...他可能还活着
What are you gonna do with those?
你们怎么处置这些照片?
They're evidence.
这些是证物
We keep them.
我们会保管
What happens to him?
我父亲怎么样了?
If you'll testify, the D.A. Will file charges.
如果你作证 地方检察院会对他提起诉讼
We'll arrest him.
我们会拘捕他
I don't think I can do that.
我不认为我能够做到
Do it. It's not too late.
作证吧 现在还不晚
Miss Delacroix, put him away.
德拉克洛瓦女士 让他去该去的地方吧
Now what? We put all our money on dad.
现在怎么办? 我们一直认定那个父亲才是凶手
Nobody carried that body up the hill.
没有人把尸体背到山上
Whoever killed Arthur killed him up there.
亚瑟是在山上被某人杀的
Trent said the neighborhood kids used to play on the hill.
塔兰托说隔壁的孩子们经常去山上玩儿
So when Arthur ran away, that's where he went.
所以亚瑟出走后 就是去的那儿
If only we could track down his skateboard pals.
如果我们能跟进调查他的滑板基友就好了
His father said a couple of names.
他爹提及了几个名字
Jimmy? Johnny?
吉米? 强尼?
Johnny. Johnny Stokes. Stokes.
强尼 强尼·斯托克斯 斯托克斯
I'm on it.
我这就去查
Jesus. Harry, what are you doing here?
天哪 哈里 你在这儿干嘛?
Come here. Take a look at this.
过来 看这个
The Waits thing.
这些韦茨的线索
Victims, sightings, cons on possible prior attempts.
受害者 目击者 以及一些可能是他干过的案件
Waits is all over the map, but nowhere near
韦茨的足迹遍布地图 但在没有任何标记
where he was arrested...
靠近逮捕他的地方
Center of the donut... Echo Park. Hmm.
甜甜圈中间空的那个洞就是...回声公园 嗯
It's brilliant, Bosch.
真是棒棒哒 博斯
I think that even the captain can read a map.
我觉得即便是像警监这智商也能看懂地图
I thought you were on your way to Las Vegas.
你不是应该在去拉斯维加斯的路上吗
I was.
我本来是
Plate's a little full with these cases.
但这些案子有些忙不过来
Okay. Take a few days off.
好吧 好好度几天假
Get away from work, decompress.
抛开工作 减减压
I mean it. It's an order.
我是认真的 这是命令
Waits calls?
韦茨打电♥话♥怎么办?
You call me. I'll call the task force.
你告诉我 然后我通知特遣小组
Quit procrastinating. Hit the road.
别拖拖拉拉的 快出发吧
The thing is, Eleanor and her new husband,
问题是 埃莉诺和她的新老公
they probably got plans for the holidays.
他们也许已经有了假期计划
Oh, and you'd just be in the way?
哦 你怕你会妨碍他们?
What I was thinking.
这正是我担心的
Maddie's been home for three months
玛迪已经回家三个月了
practically next door.
近在咫尺
Go spend Christmas with your daughter.
去和女儿一起过圣诞
Don't be such a pussy.
别特么婆婆妈妈的
You always wait till the last minute?
你总是拖到最后一刻才来买♥♥礼物?
I usually wait till after Christmas
我总是过完了圣诞节
to do my Christmas shopping.
才买♥♥圣诞礼物
Good. I'm not getting you anything, either.
正好 我也不给你买♥♥啥了
That's a relief.
我真是松了一口气
Maddie have pierced ears?
玛迪有耳洞吗?
Pierced ears?
耳洞?
Yeah. She's what? 14?
嗯 她多大了?14?
She'll be 15 next month. So?
下个月她就15岁了 所以呢?
That's a little young, isn't it?
还是太小了 不是吗
Harry, it's not an abortion.
哈里 那又不是去流产
It's just pierced ears.
只是打个耳洞而已
I don't know if her ears are pierced.
我不知道她有没有耳洞
What about a necklace?
那项链怎么样
Um... oh, the pave heart is sweet.
呃 哦 那个镶钻心型的很可爱
The butterfly. You know what?
还有蝴蝶型 你知道吗?
She used to really like unicorns.
她以前很喜欢独角兽
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
When? When she was 8?
是什么时候 8岁的时候么?
I don't know what she likes.
我不知道她喜欢什么
I haven't seen her in three years.
我已经三年没见到过她了
Listen, Harry. Whatever you get Maddie,
听着 哈里 无论你给她什么
she's gonna love it 'cause it's from her dad.
她都会喜欢的 因为是爸爸给的
You think?
你这么觉得?
I know. I'm a daughter.
我懂 我也是做女儿的
You know what my niece is really into?
你知道我侄女特别喜欢什么吗?
Bracelets.
手镯
Multiple bracelets like those.
类似那种的 多层手镯
Okay, pick out a few. Yeah?
好 挑几个 真的?
Gift wrapped, please. Sure.
请包起来 当然
Excuse me. Bosch.
不好意思 博斯
Hey, Harry.
嘿 哈里
It's me.
是我
Is this a good time?
现在方便吗?
Where are you, Waits?
你在哪 韦茨
Um, well, I was in plumbing, but I'm checking out now.
呃 我在五金店这里 但我现在准备结账走了
I guess I'll have to go somewhere else
我估计得去别的什么地方
to find that fucking goddamn decent shovel.
去找一把他妈的像样点的铲子了
You know, you'd think
你知道么 你觉得他们
they'd have something like that in stock, right?
应该会有这样的铲子卖♥♥ 对吧?
But no. It's just cheap crap.
但是 没有 全是便宜的垃圾货
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Well, I was thinking about our last conversation... A lot,
恩 我们上次的谈话让我想了...很多
and I just wanted to tell you that I do have other options.
我只想告诉你 我还有别的选择
And in case you're wondering...
另外如果你想知道的话...
I don't steal shovels.
我不偷铲子
I steal souls.
我偷的是灵魂
You...
你...
What's he got there?
他买♥♥了什么?
Christmas lights, batteries.
圣诞节用的灯 电池
That looks like a sump pump.
那个看起来像是排水泵
It's been raining. Water in his basement?
最近一直在下雨 难道他家地下室进水了?
Mothballs.
还有樟脑球
Oh, Jesus.
哦 天呐
Oh, fuck me. That's Crate's gun.
哦 我♥操♥ 那是瘦杆的枪
He's calling me there.
他那是在给我打电♥话♥
Motherfucker.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Christmas lights, mothballs, sump pump.
圣诞节灯 樟脑球 排水泵
What the fuck kind of list is that?
这他♥娘♥的♥都买♥♥的些什么啊
How many times you have to be told?
告诉你多少次了?
Just leaving.
马上就走
You're not part of this investigation, Bosch.
调查跟你无关 博斯
Waits called me.
韦茨打电♥话♥给我了
Again? You girls going steady?
又打了? 你们两少女天天谈心?
What'd he say?
他说什么?
Where the fuck you going?! Tell me what he said!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪 告诉我他说了什么!
I'm not part of this investigation.
这案子跟我没关系
I'll give my report to the lieutenant.
我会把报告交给警督
Jerry?
杰瑞
John Stokes, 34.
约翰·斯托克斯 34岁
Multiple arrests for petty theft,
曾因偷窃
possession of marijuana and meth,
持有大♥麻♥和冰♥毒♥
drunk and disorderly, trespass, et cetera.
酗酒妨碍治安 非法入侵等罪名多次被捕
No felony convictions.
没有犯过重罪
Currently on probation for a shoplift. 34?
目前处于商店偷窃的缓刑期 34岁?
Puts him two years older than Arthur.
比亚瑟大两岁
Could be our guy. I'll swing by
可能是我们的目标
and talk to his probation officer tomorrow.
我明天去拜访一下他的缓刑监督官
How about now?
现在就去如何?
He's off for the day, Harry.
他今天休息 哈里
It's after hours. Where are you?
现在是下班时间 你在哪?
Somewhere between Barstow and civilization.
在巴斯托和文明社会之间的某个地方
Wish Eleanor and Maddie a merry Christmas for me.
替我祝埃莉诺和玛迪圣诞快乐
Will do.
会的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表