剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Shit. Yeah.
见鬼 是啊
Where you going? Harry.
你要去哪?哈里
Julia, can we talk? Are you fucking kidding me?
茱莉亚 我们能谈谈吗? 你在开他妈的什么玩笑
You're in uniform. Very observant.
你穿着制♥服♥ 很善于观察嘛
You're not a detective for nothing.
你也不是个一无是处的侦探嘛
Yeah, Harry, I'm back...
是啊 哈里 我回来了...
pending the outcome of the disciplinary process.
等着我的处罚结果审核出来
I'm sure you're just chomping
你刚刚听这些话的时候
at the bit over that. You should go home.
兴奋难耐吧 你应该回家
Excuse me? Take leave until this is over.
什么? 休假直到这事结束
Why the hell should I do that?
我他妈干嘛要那样做?
Because it's the honorable thing to do.
因为这样做才体面
If you don't have the balls to man up,
如果你没勇气一人做事一人当
admit your mistake, tell the truth,
承认你的错误 说出事实真♥相♥
at least have the decency
至少还可以保留点尊严
to not be here fronting your phony story.
而不是在这面对你扯的犊子
Who the fuck are you to talk about balls and honorable?
你♥他♥妈♥算老几在这里和我谈论勇气和体面?
I have every right to be here. And talk about manning up...
我有权利待在这 而说到有勇气...
Stokes assaulted you, and you released him, and I'm the pussy?
斯托克斯袭击了我 你却释放了他 反而我是胆小鬼么?
And then he attacks me, and you don't have the balls to back me?
然后他又袭击了我 而你丫的却没有胆子来支持我?
Not what happened. You screwed up.
事情不是那样的 你搞砸了
Fuck you. I'm embarrassed I ever took you seriously.
去你的 我以前对你那么认真还真是瞎了眼了
You got quite the way with the ladies there, Harry.
你对待女孩子可真有一套啊 哈里
Ain't it the truth?
可不是么?
Reverend Ott paid me a visit, Irv...
奥特教士拜访了我 欧文..
out of the blue, off the record. What did he want?
很突然的非正式访问 他想要什么?
Seems the reverend has a dream...
看起来这个牧师有个梦想...
a vision of me in the mayor's office, you at the chief's desk.
想着我当上市长 你当上局长
He's ready to throw me his whole hearted support,
他已经决定全力以赴支持我了
rally the troops, deliver the vote in his community.
召集人马 送上他的社区的支持票
And all he wants in return?
那他想要怎么样的回报?
Certain long-overdue reforms.
一个早就该有的改革
Actually, he wants a little more than that.
实际上 他想要的更多
He wants something for himself.
他也想为自己谋些私利
So the city will throw him
是要求市政♥府♥为他的
some grant money for his outreach programs.
拓宽项目投更多的钱吧
He wants a seat on the police commission.
他想在警♥察♥委员会中谋取一席之位
That's not what we talked about. I'm sure it wasn't.
那可不是我和他商量好的 当然不是
Fuck Ott. That's extortion. No, no, no.
操蛋奥特 那是敲诈 不行 不行 不行
And he's not the only preacher in South L.A.
他又不是洛杉矶南部唯一的牧师
Oh... we're committed now.
哦...现在是箭在弦上了啊
You want to get on the wrong side of this guy?
你想跟他对着干吗
You want him working for the incumbent?
你想让他帮助现任市长吗
I sure as hell don't. You started the ball rolling, Irv.
我肯定不想的 是你泼出去的水 欧文
Where the hell did you expect it to go?
你原先以为还有法子收?
Oh, I won't forget this.
这一笔账我记下了
We'll get even later.
我们以后再找他算账
This is a big galloping gift horse
这可是支持我们力量的
coming down the stretch for both of us.
从天上掉下来的大馅饼
Let's back a winner.
拿出我们胜利者的姿态吧
Let's get started. Mr. Trent, you know
我们开始吧 塔兰托先生 你知道
you have no obligation to speak to me today?
今天你并没有义务跟我谈话吗?
Well, if that's so,
好吧 如果这样
then why are you sitting in my living room?
那你为什么会坐在我的客厅里?
Have you ever seen any unusual activity on the hillside?
最近有没有看到山腰上有异常事件发生?
Not really. Kids used to play up there.
没有 小孩一般都在那边玩
You watched them play? What are you insinuating?
是你看着他们玩了? 你在暗示什么?
Nothing at all, sir. No, I didn't watch them play.
没什么 没有 我没看着他们玩
I stayed away from kids after my trouble.
在我犯事之后 我离小孩子都远远地
I'd see them go up the hill when I walked my dog.
我遛狗的时候有看到他们上山
Any kids in particular?
记得有哪些小孩么?
There were always kids around.
这里总是有很多小孩
Uh, they used to go up there and smoke cigarettes.
他们经常上山抽烟
We... We were always worried
我们...我们总是很担心
that they would set the whole hillside on fire.
他们会不会把整座山烧了
We? The residents.
我们? 这里的居民
My neighbors and I.
我和我的领居们
Dr.Guyot. Detective Bosch.
盖约特医生 博斯警探
What brings you back here, detective? Are you making progress?
警探 什么风把你吹来了? 你们有进展了吗?
Fits and starts, doctor. Fits and starts.
陆陆续续 医生 算是有一点吧
So, Nicholas Trent told us that, when he first moved here,
尼古拉斯·塔兰托告诉我们 他刚开始搬来的时候
there were always kids playing on the street and up on the hill.
经常有孩子在街道上玩耍 还去爬山
Yes. Quieter now.
是啊 现在就安静多了
Not so many children on the street these days.
现在街上没有很多小孩了
You remember any names of those kids? 20 years ago.
你还记得那些孩子的名字吗? 20年前
I was not a young man even then.
那时候我就已经不年轻了
You think your murdered boy might've been one of them?
你认为你被害的孩子或许曾是他们中的一员
Possibly. Once in a while.
可能有过一段时间吧
Maybe he had friends on this street.
或许他在这条街道上有一些朋友
Have you spoken to the Blaylocks? I don't recognize that name
你跟布莱洛克谈过了吗? 我不记得我们的
from the neighborhood canvass we did.
居民调查表上有那个名字
They moved to Tonopah a few years back when he retired.
几年前他退休后搬去了托诺帕
They lived down the block, where the Hutters live now.
他们当年住在街区那头 就是现在哈特家住的地方
My guess would be that most of the children who played on the
我猜那些年在这条街道上玩的孩子
street over the years were their foster children... and their friends.
大部分都是他们领养的孩子...以及他们的朋友
Any chance you have an address for the Blaylocks?
你有布莱洛克家的地址吗?
I get a Christmas card from them every year without fail.
每年圣诞节我都会收到他们的贺卡 从未间断
Let me get one.
让我去拿一个
I'll be right back. Thanks.
我很快就回了 多谢
I talked to the Hutters.
我跟哈特斯谈过了
And I called Mrs. Blaylock in Tonopah to follow up.
接着我给住在托诺帕的布莱洛克夫人打了电♥话♥
She didn't remember Arthur
她不记得亚瑟
and had nothing but kind words for Nicholas Trent.
而且一直在给尼古拉斯·塔兰托说好话
Did you get the names of the foster children?
那你拿到收养孩子的名字了吗?
She didn't mention she had any kids, foster or otherwise.
她根本没提过她有什么孩子 不管是不是收养的
You're making it seem like I dropped the ball.
你让我觉得我失职了似的
What... What was I supposed to do,
那...那我该做些什么
drive up there and knock on their door?
开车过去然后上门造访吗?
Tonopah is a six-hour drive.
去托诺帕需要6个小时的车程呢
I'll call you back, Jerry.
再联络 杰瑞
Mr. Blaylock? That's me.
布莱洛克先生? 是我
I, uh, saw you waiting out there.
我看见你一直站在这里
My name's Harry Bosch. I'm a detective... LAPD.
我叫哈里·博斯 是个警探...洛杉矶警♥察♥局
I was wondering if I could speak to you and your wife
请问可不可以与你和你的妻子谈一谈
about a case I'm working.
我正在调查的一起案件
Well, I'm not sure my wife's up right now.
我不知道我妻子起来了没有
How long you been out there waiting? Since about 4:00.
你在外面等了多长时间了 从4点开始
Get some coffee.
进来喝杯咖啡
If it's warm, I'll take it. Well, come on in.
如果热咖啡 我就来点 好吧 快进来
Take it black? Every cop I've ever known takes it black.
黑咖啡吧? 我认识的每一名警♥察♥都喜欢喝黑咖啡
Black's great.
黑咖啡很棒
You know a lot of cops? Uh, when we lived in L.A., I did.
你认识很多警♥察♥吗? 当我们住在洛杉矶的时候 我结识了很多
Worked 30 years for city fire, retired as a station commander.
在城市消防局干了30年 以指挥官的身份退的休
What division? Hollywood. Homicide.
哪个分部? 好莱坞 重案组
I'll be damned. I worked six years out of station 27,
我勒个去 我在27号♥区工作了6年
right... right across the wall from you guys.
正好...正好跟你们的办公室隔了一道墙
It's a small world. It sure is.
这世界真小 确实小
Have a seat. I'll, uh... I'll go get Audrey.
请坐 我去...我去叫奥德丽
Thank you.
谢谢
She'll be right out. So, uh, what's this about?
她马上就出来 那么 你想问点什么?
I'm, uh, working a case in your old neighborhood...
我现在正调查一件发生在你原来居住地的案子...
Wonderland.
幻境小区
We're contacting people who lived there in '94.
我们正在联♥系♥在1994年居住在那里的人
Well, we lived there back then, but I don't
那个时候我们住在那 但是我
remember any murder cases from the neighborhood.
不记得那附近发生过什么谋杀案
A detective already called us about this. Really? When?
一个警探已经给我们打电♥话♥问了这些了 真的吗? 什么时候?
It was before Christmas. You were out hiking.
圣诞节之前 你远足去了
Well, you didn't tell me. Wasn't worth telling.
好吧 你没有告诉我 那没什么好说的
My partner called. I'm just following up.
我搭档打的电♥话♥ 我只是继续跟进
I don't believe you. Excuse me?
我不相信你 什么
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表