剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Before I introduce Captain Pounds,
在我介绍警督庞兹之前
I'd just like to assure the people of Los Angeles
我想向全洛杉矶公民保证
that every effort is being made to apprehend this criminal.
为了将犯罪缉拿归案我等必鞠躬尽瘁
I don't get it. I don't get it.
我就不明了 我就不明白了
Why is Irving putting Pounds in charge of the posse?
为什么欧文会让庞兹负责这个团队?
Doesn't he want to catch this fucking guy?
他难道不想抓住那个混♥蛋♥吗?
Exactly what I said to him before. What'd he say?
我之前也这么跟他讲过 他怎么说?
Told me to mind my own business, so, I have.
叫我管好自己的事 所以 我就照做咯
Edgar and I are headed out to the valley
埃德加和我准备前往山谷
to interview Arthur Delacroix's father.
去调查 亚瑟 德拉克洛瓦的父亲
But I wish them the best of luck.
不过我祝他们好运
Oh, I almost forgot. Uh, visitor.
哦 差点忘了 有个来访者
I stashed her in the L.T.'s office. Christine Waters.
我让她呆在警督的办公室 叫克里斯汀·沃特斯
Mrs. Waters?
沃特斯女士?
Detective, I know you're busy.
警探 我知道你很忙
I wish you'd called. I'm on my way out.
你提前打电♥话♥来就好了 我正要出去
I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask a quick question in person,
抱歉 不会耽误你多少时间的 我只是想当面问个问题
not over the phone. That's fine. Sit down.
而不是在电♥话♥里 好吧 坐吧
What can I do for you?
有什么我可以效劳的吗
I've been following the news.
我一直关注着新闻
This man, this Waits person, did he kill my son?
这个叫韦茨的男的 是他杀了我儿子吗?
Did he kill Arthur?
是他杀了亚瑟吗?
We don't know yet. We're still investigating.
还不确定 我们仍然在调查中
What's your personal opinion?
那你的个人看法呢?
Your son was abused for years.
你儿子曾经遭受虐待很多年
His injuries were chronic and severe.
他身上都是严重的多次陈旧伤
So, it's logical to suspect
所以怀疑他的死与
that his death is connected to that abuse
与受虐有关是合理的
and not some random encounter with a stranger.
而不是死于某个偶遇的陌生人之手
You suspect Arthur's father?
你怀疑亚瑟的父亲
As I said, we're still investigating.
我说过 我们还在调查
But this Waits person confessed.
但这个叫韦茨的已经认罪了
But we're not entirely convinced he was telling the truth.
可是我们并不完全相信他说的是真的
Thank you for your time, detective. Of course.
谢谢你 探长 这是我应该做的
All these years, I've had this daydream
这些年来 我一直都在幻想
that my children were okay and doing well,
希望我的孩子们平安无事顺顺利利
even thriving without me.
即使没有我也能茁壮成长
That I'd see them again some day,
然后当某天我再见到他们时
and that they'd forgive me.
他们就能原谅我
Mrs. Waters, the situation you were in,
沃特斯女士 你当时一定处于
it must have been very difficult to know what to do.
不知所措的处境吧
Oh, I knew what I was doing.
哦 我那时知道自己在做什么
I saved myself at their expense.
我牺牲了孩子们求得自保
Not too late to go visit your daughter. While you're still here.
现在去看看你女儿还为时不晚 趁你还在这
I'm afraid it is.
我想也是
Oh!
哦!
Oh, my pills, dear. The... the round one, please.
哦 我的药 亲爱的 请把圆的药片给我
Whoa! Dizzy.
哇哦! 好晕
No, ma. Ma, it's triangles for the dizzies.
不是 妈妈 三角形的药才是治头晕的
It's the round ones for pain, remember?
圆的是止痛药 记得吗
Are you sure? Yes. Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的是的 我确定
I wrote it down for you. It's on the fridge.
我写给你过 贴在冰箱上
Oh, put the TV on, dear.
哦 把电视开一下 亲爱的
Oh, t-turn it up, please. Oh, a-and my...
哦 请把声音调大些 哦 还有我的...
my glasses. Have you seen my glasses?
我的眼镜 你看到我眼镜了吗
I... I-I can't find them anywhere.
我...我到处都找不到
Nope.
没看到
Oh! Would you do my pills, please?
哦! 你可以去帮我配药吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
I went through the week's worth while you were gone,
你不在的时候我把这一周的量吃完了
and I was very confused by the eighth day.
所以第八天我就不知道怎么办了
Ma, after I do your meds, I have to go out for awhile.
妈 我帮你把药弄好后 得出去一会儿
Why? Um, for work.
为什么 呃 工作的事儿
But I-I won't be gone long.
但我 不会去太久
But it's the holidays.
但现在是假期啊
I mean, don't these people know that you have family?
我的意思是 这些人难道不知道你是有家庭的吗
Ma.
妈
Windows can wait! Look, it's my busy season.
刷窗子能有多紧急! 你看 现在正是旺季
Make hay while the sun shines. Isn't that what you always say?
未雨绸缪 这不是你经常说的么
Well, maybe it'll rain. Then you don't have to wash windows.
好吧 可是也有下雨的时候 那样你就不用刷窗户了
You can stay with me. Hmm.
你就可以陪陪我 嗯
You've made up your mind about the father, right?
你已经认定是亚瑟父亲干的 对么?
He's the one?
他就是我们要找的人?
Who else kicked the shit out of that kid every day?
不然还能有谁每天把这孩子打得屁滚尿流
Waits' confession? That was him gaming the system.
那韦茨的招供怎么办 他那是在耍我们而已
It worked.
耍的团团转
But I always try to keep
但是我乐于接受
an open mind about suspects and witnesses.
关于嫌犯和证人的任何假设
Aww. That's Buddy boy.
哦喔 这是我的猫 八弟
He's looking for a treat.
他想讨吃的
Buddy.
八弟
About Arthur, Mr. Delacroix,
关于亚瑟 德拉克罗瓦先生
We were hoping you might be able to give us
我们希望你能给我们一些
some background on your boy, maybe some names.
和他有关的信息和人名
We're trying to track down some of his friends from back then.
我们正努力在追查他那时候的一些朋友
We need to talk to anybody who might know
我们需要和任何有可能知道
where he went the day he disappeared. It was a long time ago.
他消失当天去向的人谈谈 那是很久以前了
The picture.
看这照片
Where'd you get this?
你哪找到的
Your daughter. My daughter?
从你女儿手中 我女儿
What'd she say about me?
她说我什么了吗?
We mostly talked about Arthur. Could you look at the photo?
我们当时一直在谈论亚瑟 你能看一看照片吗
Yeah, that's them.
是呀 就是他们
He didn't have any other friends,
他没有别的小伙伴
just these bum he skateboarded with.
只有这些和他一起滑滑板的小兔崽子们
The photo, sir. If you remember any names.
看照片 先生 你能不能想起任何一个人的名字
Maybe.
也许吧
That's Deuce ... piece of shit.
那是度斯...小杂种
This one here, that's ... that's Pat.
这个 这是...派特
Eh, maybe it was Paul.
额 或许是保罗
The guy in the middle, Stokes.
中间的这个小子 斯托克斯
Yeah. Arthur looked up to him.
是他 亚瑟很崇拜他
He was older, a few years. Big deal when you're that age.
他年长几岁 但是对小屁孩来说那可不得了
You remember any last names?
你记得任何人的姓吗?
Well, that was his last name ... Stokes.
额 这就是他的姓啊 斯托克斯
Uh, Johnny ... Jimmy.
额 强尼...吉米
Hmm. Something like that.
额 反正差不多的名字
Something else maybe you could help us with.
还有一件事也许你能给我们提供帮助
There's no record of any missing-persons report.
我们没有任何人口失踪报告记录
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Of course I reported it. To who? Not L.A.P.D.
我当然报案了 给谁? 反正不是洛杉矶警局
Well, I'm sure I did. I went to the station.
好吧 我确实报了 我去了警♥察♥局
You might have gone to the station, but you didn't file a report.
你可能确实去了警局 但你没有报案
Your daughter says you told her you reported Arthur missing.
你女儿说你上报了亚瑟失踪
You lied to her.
你骗了她
What really happened, Mr. Delacroix?
到底发生了什么 德拉克洛瓦先生?
My boy went to school, and I never saw him again.
我的儿子去了学校 但我再也没见过他
The police did shit. End of story.
警♥察♥屁事没干 就是这样
Till they find his body 20 years too late.
过了20年 才发现他的骸骨
Why didn't you report your son missing that night or the next day?
你为什么不在你儿子失踪当晚 或是第二天报案?
He didn't come home and didn't come home.
他没回家 一直没有回家
Why didn't you go to the police?
为什么你不报♥警♥?
Is it because you already knew what had happened to him?
是因为你已经知道他出了什么事吧?
My god.
老天
Ohh. Ohh, what did I do?
哦 哦 我都干了什么?
What did I do? What did you do, Mr. Delacroix?
我都干了些什么? 你干了什么 德拉克洛瓦先生?
I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed my boy. Okay. All right.
我杀了我的儿子 行 好了
Arthur. Okay, Mr. Delacroix. Change of plans.
亚瑟 好了 德拉克洛瓦先生 计划有变
We're gonna drive you into Hollywood and get some coffee in you.
我们会载你去好莱坞 请你喝杯咖啡
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表