剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
authorized a field trip for Raynard Waits,
批准了带雷纳尔·韦茨去指认现场
tomorrow.
就在明天
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做?
Photo op, publicity stunt,
作秀 出风头
to jump-start his mayoral campaign.
为他的市长竞选造势
You were gonna convince him
你要说服检察官
Waits lied about killing Arthur Delacroix.
韦茨在撒谎 他根本没杀亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
Waits is lying.
韦茨确实在撒谎
Attention is his M.O.
引起关注才是他的初衷
He wants the spotlight as much as O'Shea does.
他和奥谢一样渴望关注
This field trip makes him king for a day.
这趟现场指认之行让他一整天得意洋洋
Well, he's convinced O'Shea.
不管怎么样 他说服了奥谢
Send some people up there with gas probes.
只是让人带气体♥检♥测器上山的话
I'm guessing they won't find any bodies buried up there.
我看他们找不到任何尸体
O'Shea won't be put off.
奥谢不会取消行动的
You want him to fail.
你希望他的计划落空
I don't want any blowback on the department.
我不希望警局受到任何影响
Security is tight as a presidential motorcade,
这次行动的警戒要和总统车队的一个档次
and I'm making you Waits' chaperone.
并且我要你负责韦茨的监护工作
It's Johnson and Moore's case.
这是约翰逊和摩尔的案子
Not the bones on the hill. They're yours.
但山上的骸骨不是 那是你的案子
So I want you in charge
所以我让你负责
of this fishing expedition, Detective.
这次审前调查 警探
In case anything goes wrong.
怕出事吧
I suspect your instincts are right
我觉得你的直觉是对的
and this is just a scam on Waits' part.
这估计只是韦茨的诡计
It'd be a disaster for the department
如果奥谢当选了市长
while O'Shea to be elected mayor.
警局将会迎来一场灾难
And for you.
对你也不是好事
I'm a native son of South Central, Bosch.
我打小就生活在加州中南部 博斯
I would hate to have to go somewhere else
我一点也不想调去外地
to become a chief of police.
当警♥察♥局长
Although that might make some people happy.
不过我要是调走了 怕是有人会乐开花了
Not necessarily.
那也未必
The devil you know...
老对头总比新对头要好对付
Hi.
嗨
You're surprised. A little.
算是个惊喜吧 是啊
You're out of uniform.
你没穿制♥服♥
You forgot.
你忘了什么吧
A little.
有点
You said you were gonna call.
你说要给我电♥话♥的
Just hung up with this assignment.
我一直在考虑任务的事
Everything kind of went out the window.
别的事都抛到脑后了
What's the assignment? Raynard Waits,
什么任务? 雷纳尔·韦茨
guy with the body in his van.
车上藏尸的那个家伙
We're taking him out on a field trip tomorrow,
明天我们带他去指认犯罪现场
see if he's full of shit. Hmm.
确定他是不是满嘴胡话 嗯
You gonna invite me in or make me stand out here all night?
你打算请我进来 还是打算让我在外面站一晚上?
Yeah. Come in.
哦对 请进
This isn't jazz. What are you playing?
这不是爵士乐 你放的是什么?
My daughter e-mailed me a playlist.
我女儿给我的歌♥单
You want a drink? We can go out on the deck.
想喝点什么? 我们可以去露台那儿
Later.
事后再说
You're learning.
你学精了
That's right.
对啊
I even got my own car.
我还把我的车开来了
That's how you do it.
干的漂亮
You want I start a pot of coffee?
想来一壶咖啡吗?
I got to go, but I can put it on for you.
我要走了 但我可以先帮你煮上
No, I'm good.
不了 现在不喝
I hope you're not too worn out.
希望你现在还有力气干活
I know you got a big day today.
我知道今天是你的大日子
Wish I could go with you.
真希望我可以跟你一起去
Any chance of getting me on that detail?
能透露点细节给我吗?
Assignment's already made.
任务已经安排好了
But thanks.
但还是谢谢你
You don't think I'm ready. It's not that.
你觉得我还没有准备好 不是这样的
We got it covered.
我们已经布置好了
It's all officers with a lot of time on the job.
全是很有经验的警♥察♥
No salty boots.
新手可不能去
You'll have your day in the sun.
你也会有出头的一天的
When?
什么时候?
Chomping at the bit.
你已经急不可待了
Always.
天天如此
Chow time, chow time, chow time.
开饭了 开饭了 开饭了
All inmates, assemble in front of your bunks.
所有犯人 都到床位前集♥合♥
No talking and tuck your shirts in.
不许说话 整理好衣服
Attention in the compound,
院墙内的请注意
inmate Garcia... last 3-1-0-8, come to kitchen.
犯人加西亚 尾号♥3108 到厨房♥来
I like your suit, Crate.
穿挺帅 瘦杆
It's a nice cut on you. Oh, yeah. Thanks.
很适合你 噢 是呀 谢谢
The wife said she was tired
我老婆说她受够了
of me looking like a used car salesman.
我这二手车推销员的挫样
Sent me one of those guys from Hong Kong,
她让我去找那种香港来的人
flies into the States for a few days,
就是只能来美国呆几天的那种
works out of a hotel room near L.A.X.
在洛杉矶机场旁边的酒店里帮我做了一套衣服
Yep. I got the pinstripe.
对了 我选了竖条纹
It's a little hot.
虽然有点热
But it makes me look slender, right?
但我看上去更瘦了 对吧?
You're about to blow away.
你就等着热爆吧
You're good to rock 'n' roll.
出去爽去吧
All yours, Detective.
交给你了 警探
Officer, take ahold of him, put him in the van.
警官 看好他 把他押上车
Where's your attorney?
你的辩护律师呢?
I fired her. I'm representing myself.
我把她炒了 我要替自己辩护
Pull any shit, I'll flip your "Off" Switch. You got it?
想耍什么花样的话 老子灭了你 明白了吗?
Got it. Good. Load him up.
明白 很好 带他上车
Not too late to stop this side show.
现在停止这场闹剧还不迟
What are you afraid of, Bosch?
博斯你在怕什么?
Let's go solve some murders, Detective.
咱们破案去吧 警探
Make some headlines?
然后上几个头条么?
A video record is essential to this inquiry.
这次调查行动录像必不可少
We find any kill sites or graves,
我们会找到杀人现场或者是埋尸地点
we're gonna need one.
所以会需要录像的
Sir, this is just another photo op,
长官 你只是想上镜罢了
and I'm on the record with you here and now...
而且我现在还要和你一起上镜
I don't like it.
我可不喜欢
Duly noted.
迟早会喜欢
Now let's go.
我们出发吧
Our initial stop is in East L.A.
我们首先去东洛杉矶
Where Waits killed his first victim.
韦茨在那里杀了第一个受害人
That would be your case, Detective.
那是你的案子 警探
I guarantee you it never happened.
我向你保证不是他杀的
Yeah, that remains to be seen, doesn't it?
好 那我们拭目以待 不是吗?
I'm in the van with Waits.
我和韦茨共坐一车
Everybody on channel eight.
大家调到第八频道
You ever notice,
你有注意到吗?
weather's always so nice
圣诞节和新年前后
around Christmas and new year's?
天气总是特别好
They say when people back east see the rose parade on TV,
据说东部的人在电视上看到这里的新年花车游♥行♥
they pack their bags for California.
就会打包行李来加州
Well, you grew up here.
好吧 你在这里长大
It's easy to take it for granted, right?
这里的美景 对你来说是理所当然的 对吧?
Sell your bullshit somewhere else, Waits.
跟别人卖♥♥弄你的狗屁去 韦茨
Aww. That's not polite.
啊 真没礼貌
I'm sorry you're skeptical, Detective.
很遗憾你这么多疑 警探
I'm telling the truth.
但我只是实话实说而已
You know, I read about you, Detective.
你知道的 警探 我读过关于你的消息
Up from such sad beginnings,
出身如此悲惨
from that place where they put you after...Your mother was taken.
从你母亲死后你被安置的地方
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表