剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
at this number... 323-555-0172.
联♥系♥电♥话♥... 323-555-0172
The lead investigator,
此案负责人
veteran homicide Detective Harry Bosch,
资深谋杀案警探 哈里·博斯
has had legal problems of his own recently.
最近身陷诉讼之中
Here he is coming out of federal court in downtown L.A.
下面播放的是其走出洛杉矶市中心联邦法♥院♥的画面
Hollywood units stand by.
好莱坞警局各组请注意
6A65 is in foot pursuit
6A65 正徒步追凶
in the area of western and Hollywood, requesting a backup.
请求援助 地点为西区和好莱坞附近
Any airship come upon Hollywood frequency?
有人收到这条信息吗?
6A65.
6A65
Adam 65, be advised.
A65 紧急情况请注意
I need a perimeter set at sunset on south...
我需要在日落大道以南展开围捕
A65, officer needs help. Shots fired.
A65 有警官需要帮助 发生枪战
I repeat... shots fired.
重复...发生枪战
Partner and suspect still outstanding.
目前没有人员伤亡
Code 4 at our location.
代码4(警报解除)
I repeat... code 4 at our location.
重复... 代码4(警报解除)
Go ahead and notify F.I.D. They'll send somebody out.
尽快通知武装调查处 他们会派人来
Edge. Bosch.
艾奇 博斯
All assholes accounted for? Yeah.
抓到那些混♥蛋♥了吗? 抓到了
What happened?
发生什么事?
Routine stop.
例行检查
Passenger rabbits as we're pulling up.
我们刚拦下车 乘客就跑了
Brasher's out the car with the
我车还没停稳
gun in her hand before I even put it in park.
布拉舍就拿枪冲出去了
Shots fired? Two.
互相射击了? 一共两枪
He threw one on the run over his shoulder. She threw one back.
他逃跑的时候回头开了一枪 她回击一枪
He tried to throw another,
他本想继续开枪
but his pistol a jammed. He gave it up.
但是他的枪卡住了 所以只好投降
Gonna write her up for tactics? Got to, man. I'm her T.O.
打算上报她的行动吗? 必须写 我是她行动长官
I know. How's all I'm asking.
我知道 我就是了解情况
I don't know yet.
我还没弄清呢
Let me tell you something, Bosch...
博斯 我告诉你吧
It's not the first time.
这不是第一次了
Stuck around to cheer me up?
你留在这是想哄我高兴吗?
Not one of my strong suits.
我不太擅长这个
I just wanted to return this.
我只是想把这个还给你
Since you have yours in the back of your car?
因为你自己在后备箱放了一个?
Now I'm embarrassed.
太尴尬了
I thought it was a cute move.
我觉得你这样做还挺可爱的
Very endearing. Endearing.
很讨喜 讨喜
Yeah, in a seventh-grade sort of way.
是的 从小学生的角度来看的话
I'm surprised you didn't
我倒是很惊讶
punch me in the shoulder and pull my hair.
你没一拳打在我的肩膀上 扯我的头发
I thought I'd save that for later.
我想以后总有那个机会
Julia. See you at the Cat?
茱莉亚 猫咪酒吧见?
Yeah, Kiko.
好的 矶村
As soon as I finish with F.I.D.
跟武装调查部的人谈完就去
Wait for me?
你在这等我么?
How about I buy just you a drink instead?
不如我单独请你喝点东西怎么样?
I don't think you need to be too worried.
我觉得你不用太担心
Depending on how Edge writes it up.
这全看艾奇怎么写报告
He said something about not the first time.
他提到了 这不是第一次
He wrote me up a few weeks ago for crossing the tube.
上周因为我挡住枪管 他就把我上报了
You crossed the tube?
你把枪管挡住了?
Mm-hmm. It was a domestic.
呃 是个家暴案
Husband had locked himself in the bedroom with a .45.
那个丈夫拿着点45口径手♥枪♥ 把自己锁在卧室里
So, Edgewood had a shotgun.
当时艾奇伍德拿了一把霰弹枪
Kiko and I have the door. Kiko kicks it open.
矶村和我守住门口 后来矶村把门踹开
We go in. Guy's passed out on the bed.
我们就进去了 那家伙已经晕倒在床上了
It seemed like no problem.
这事看起来没什么问题
And you don't remember getting in front of Edgewood's gun?
那你不记得自己挡在艾奇伍德的枪前面吗?
Look, if I did, Kiko did,
但是 如果我挡了 矶村也挡了
too, and Edgewood didn't say jack to him.
但艾奇伍德并没有说他什么
You're the rookie.
谁让你是菜鸟新兵
Yeah, well, it's not just that.
是的,不过不只是这样
What else is it?
还有什么?
It's 'cause I'm a woman. Come on.
因为我是女人 不会吧
I'm telling you... he has a problem.
跟你说实话... 他有点问题
I'm just tired of patrol, Harry.
我就是厌倦了巡逻 哈里
I'm sick of it. Four months in?
我受够了 才4个月?
It feels like we're putting band-aids on bullet holes.
这工作感觉像在用创可贴治疗枪伤一样
Everybody goes through that.
每个人都要经历这个过程
Look, you want to be a detective, right?
听着 你想成为一个警探 对吧?
So bad, I can taste it.
想得要命 想得垂涎三尺
There are no shortcuts.
想当警探没有捷径
You got to walk before you run.
你得学会走路才能跑
You mean pay my dues?
你是说没有白吃的午餐?
Were you trying case sat your daddy's law firm after four months?
你进你父亲律所四个月就能接案子了?
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I was.
事实上 我接了
Okay. Bad example.
好吧 例子举得不好
Look, first couple of years are tough.
听着 做警♥察♥的最初几年很辛苦
You pick your battles, and it works out.
你选好方向 为之努力 然后一切都会好起来
That's what I did today.
我今天就是这么做的
I took some initiative.
我开始了我的努力
Like you've done your whole career.
就像你一直在做的那样
Yeah, but I'm the notorious insubordinate Harry Bosch.
是的 但我是臭名昭著 不爱服从命令的 哈里·博斯
You're just a salty boot.
你只是蠢萌的靴靴
I am kind of salty.
我是有点儿蠢萌
I can tell.
我看得出
Did the assholes run away from you, Harry?
混♥蛋♥们是不是看到你就跑 哈里
No. You told them to sit down, I bet they sat the fuck down.
不对 你命令他们坐下 我敢说 他们就会他妈的坐下
Most of the time, they did.
多数情况下 他们会的
Yeah. They sat the fuck down.
是的 他们会他妈的坐下
I know they did.
我知道他们会
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, am I hurting you? No, in a good way.
噢 我弄疼你了? 不 疼的爽
Should I stop? Immediately.
我该停下吗? 马上
Swept me off my feet, Harry.
你让我神魂颠倒 哈里
So, you do take me seriously as a cop?
那么 你真的有把我当警♥察♥吗?
Yeah. Why do you ask?
有 你为什么问这个?
I'm glad you take me seriously.
我很高兴能得到你的肯定
Pretty nice view for a cop.
对一个警♥察♥来说 真是豪华景观房♥
It's a long story.
说来话长
Paramount paid me a lot of money.
派拉蒙电影公♥司♥给了我一大笔钱
They made a movie.
他们拍了一部电影
"The Black Echo."
《黑色回声》
Based loosely on one of my cases.
勉强算是以我一个案子为原型拍的
Very loosely.
非常 勉强
He's much better looking.
他比你帅多了
Thanks.
谢谢
The movie was crap.
电影拍的跟屎一样
But it paid for this view.
但它为我换来了这片美景
Can you stay?
你能留下来吗?
Is this the one they talk about?
这是他们所说的伤疤吗?
Well, it's the only bullet hole I've got.
是的 我唯一的枪伤
Who talks about it?
谁在谈论它?
I heard it fast-tracked you to detective.
我听说它让你迅速升为警探
Bullshit's bullshit even from cops.
扯淡就是扯淡 警♥察♥扯的也是淡
What about these?
这些是什么?
You were gonna tell me about that, remember?
你说会告诉我的 还记得吗?
I never said that. I said it's a long story.
我可没说 我说的是 说来话长
Jerk.
你好坏
Let's talk about some of your defects for a minute.
我们来说下你的缺点
Let's start with that hideous mole behind your ear.
先从你耳朵后面难看的痣开始吧
Which one?
哪一颗?
This one.
这里
Who's that?
她是谁?
That's my daughter.
我的女儿
What's her name?
她叫什么?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表