剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Ma, it's a special order, your prescription.
妈 你那个度数的眼镜的是特制的
They promised the day after Christmas.
他们保证在圣诞节后的第一天交货
All right. Fudge.
好吧 净扯淡
What are you reading?
你在看什么书?
I'm brushing up on my French grammar.
我在复习法语的文法
That sounds interesting.
有趣
Don't be smart.
别自作聪明
You know, I never understood your lack of interest.
我一直不明白为啥你对法语不感兴趣
I mean, you could have been fluent.
我是说 你本来可以把法语说得很溜
Don't you already know this stuff in your sleep?
这些内容你不是已经倒背如流了吗?
But I never tire of it.
但我百看不厌
Ou sont mes lunettes?
[法语]我的眼镜在哪里?
I said, Ma, the day after Christmas.
妈 我都说了 过完圣诞节
You remember.
你居然记得怎么说
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How you feeling?
好点没?
Sore as shit.
疼屎了
Coffee? Just made fresh.
来点咖啡吗? 刚煮好的
No, thanks. I'm coffee'd out.
不了 谢谢 我今天可是喝够了
It's nice out here.
风景独好呢
Yeah.
是呀
You ever think you'd want to work Pacific?
有想过去太平洋区工作吗?
Sweet commute.
舒适的通勤生活
But nah.
但我不去
I like hollyweird... always jumping.
我喜欢好莱巫...总是很乐活
Yeah.
是呀
I knew this P-2, Williams, loved working Hollywood.
我知道一个逗比 威廉姆斯 喜欢在好莱坞工作
You know, the juice.
在那儿工作就是牛逼啊
One day, he pulls over this corvette, expired tag.
一天 他拦下一辆克尔维特 牌照过期了
Guy books, chase is on.
那家伙撒腿就跑 追逐战上演
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
哈 我就喜欢这样的
So, Williams takes it over three divisions,
然后 威廉姆斯追着他穿越了三个地区
all the way out here into Venice.
一路追到威尼斯区
By the time it's over, he's pumped,
最后追上时 他都要气炸了
he's pissed, he's ready to kick ass.
整个人都癫狂了 正要胖揍那小子一顿
Yanks the guy out,
一把抓过那混球
throws him over the hood, tries to cuff him.
又狠狠地丢在汽车引擎盖上 正准备铐他
Bang!
Duang的一声!
Shoots out the front tire of the vette.
跑车的前轮胎炸了
Scared the shit out of both of them.
把两个人都吓了一跳
Love it.
就喜欢这展开
Thing is, Williams, he was so amped,
事实是 威廉姆斯 他那时气到炸裂
thought he'd pulled his cuffs, not his gun.
还以为他是在拿手铐 而不是枪
You come all this way to tell me that story?
你大老远来就是为了跟我说这屁事?
I came out here to tell you accidents happen,
我来只是告诉你事故在所难免
and I don't want you to hurt yourself
我不希望你因为
with a statement that's not accurate.
自己的妄想臆测而受伤
What do you mean not accurate? You were there.
什么叫妄想臆测? 你当时可是在场
You're gonna back me, right, Harry?
你会力挺我 对吗 哈里?
Right? God damn it, Julia.
对吗? 妈的 茱莉亚
That's not what happened.
事实不是你说的那样的
He didn't go for your gun.
他没有试图拿你的枪
His hands were on the wall.
他的双手是放在墙上的
That's what I saw.
这才是我看到的
That's what I'll say.
也是我将如实交代的
You're gonna back a dirtbag over me?
你要为了力挺一个混球而背叛我?
That's not what this is about.
不是这么回事
Stokes is a street stain.
斯托克斯就是街头小混混
If he doesn't go down for this,
即使他不会因此入狱
he's gonna go down for something else eventually,
他最终也会为了别的事而入狱
and hurt somebody else.
同时也会伤到更多的人
Fuck you, Harry.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 哈里
You're a fucking hypocrite.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个伪君子
I heard Officer Brasher shouting commands to the suspect.
我听见布拉舍警官在大声给嫌疑人下命令
What was she yelling?
她说了什么?
"Stop." "Don't move." Like that.
"站住" "别动" 像这些
I ran down the ramp towards the voices,
我寻着声音追去
saw them on the lower level.
看见他们在下一层
What did you see?
你看见什么了?
Stop right there! Don't move.
停在那儿! 别动
Turn around, put your hands on the wall.
转过去 双手放在墙上
Turn around! Suspect had assumed the position,
转过去!嫌疑人停在那里
hands against the wall.
双手放在墙上
Officer Brasher was behind him.
布拉舍警官在他身后
What happened next.
接下来呢
I was making my way around a vehicle
我当时正绕过一些汽车过去
to get over to them when I heard the shot.
与此同时我听到了枪声
Did you see Officer Brasher draw her weapon?
你看见布拉舍警官拔枪了吗?
I did not.
我没有
From my vantage point, I could only infer
介于我所处位置 我只能从她动作
from her movements that's what she was doing.
来推测她在干什么
At that moment, when you heard the gunshot,
当你听到枪声的那个时刻
were the suspect's hands still on the wall?
嫌疑人的双手还是放在墙上?
Yes.
是的
Both hands?
确定是双手?
Both hands.
确定是双手
On the wall.
放在墙上
Hey, buddy.
嗨 伙计
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么?
Want some?
想来点么?
LAPD. Oh, fuck me.
洛杉矶警局 我去 真操蛋
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to write you up for this.
恐怕我要给你开张罚单
Public drinking, open container.
公共场合酗酒 开瓶有罪
Come on, Officer. Really?
别呀 警官 真要这样?
Really. Let me see your I.D.
是的 我要查看你的证件
I'm a half a block away from my apartment.
我家离这儿就半个街区的距离
What if I just poured it out?
我把剩下的倒掉怎么样?
Too late for that.
太迟了
Here.
进来
Have a seat while I write you up.
来坐会儿 我给你开罚单
Close the door.
关门
This sucks.
太悲剧了
Why aren't you in a police car?
为什么你不开警车?
'Cause it's an undercover operation.
因为这是便衣行动
Let me see your I.D.
你的身份证拿来我看
Why is LAPD running an undercover operation...
为什么洛杉矶警局会有便衣行动...
Fuck!
操啊!
What are you doing?!
你要干嘛?!
Ohh!
啊!
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥!
Fuck you, motherfucker!
草泥马 滚你♥娘♥的♥蛋!
All there?
全都在这?
Yeah, looks like it. Sign here.
是的 应该是 在这签字
Okay.
好的
This again?
又来?
Remember any names?
能想起任何一个孩子的名字吗?
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
You owe me a solid.
你欠我个大人情
You take another look or I'll put you back in the can.
再看一次 否则我就把你扔回监狱里
Kevin... Grandersen?
这个是...凯文·格兰德森
Andersen, maybe?
可能是安德森?
This is, uh, Tom... Parker.
这个是 呃 汤姆...帕克
T-Tom Parker, I'm pretty sure.
汤姆·帕克 我很确定
Merry Christmas, Stokes.
圣诞快乐 斯托克斯
Can't say I never gave you anything.
可别说我没给过你礼物
Oh, whatever. Where you going?
哦 随便啦 你去哪?
Out the front, for your own protection.
为了你的安全 从前门出去
Isn't this pretty?
多优美啊
Oh, I just love these boys' voices, don't you?
哦 我爱死了这些男孩的嗓音了 你也爱吧?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表