剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Good morning. Harry.
早上好 哈里
Sit down and have some breakfast.
快坐下吃点早餐
You look like shit. Thanks.
你看起来像坨屎一样 多谢
So do you. You sleep in that dress?
你也是 你是穿着这件衣服睡觉吗?
Game just broke up. I won 30k.
刚刚赌完 我赢了3万美元
I was in the zone. I almost called and cancelled.
我达到了忘我状态 差点取消与你见面了
Congrats. Why didn't you?
恭喜 那你怎么没那么做?
Coffee? Please.
来杯咖啡吗? 好的
I'm good.
我不用了
I'm going back to Vegas a little sooner than expected.
我要早些时候回拉斯维加斯了
What's going on? Maddie was in a car accident last night.
发生什么事了? 玛迪昨晚出车祸了
What? She's fine.
什么? 她没事
She's just a little dinged up by the airbag.
只是被安全气囊弹了一下
Airbag? Shook up more than anything,
气囊都出来了? 这件事让我心烦意乱
But I'm going home to deal with it.
我要回家处理这件事情
Who was driving? Friend of Maddie's.
谁开的车? 玛迪的朋友
He has his license, the cops took a report, he's insured.
他带着驾照 警♥察♥已经备案 他的车有保险
Was he drinking? Were they?
他喝酒了? 他们喝酒了?
She says they weren't, and I believe her,
她说他们没喝 我相信她
and that it was the other driver's fault.
另一个司机负全责
Did she go to the E.R., get checked out?
她有没有去急诊室检查一下?
Look, Harry, kids are stupid.
哈里 孩子们都是傻乎乎的
They do stupid things, as you well know.
他们总是做傻事 这你应该很清楚
Luckily, everybody's okay. I'm not okay!
幸运的是 大家都没事 我有事
How about some parental supervision?
不是应该有父母监护的么?
Where the hell was Reggie? At work.
瑞奇在干嘛呢? 工作
God, I knew you'd act like this.
天呐 我就知道你会这么反应
You were here "In the zone. " Nice. Don't be an asshole.
你还在这里说什么"忘我状态" 真好 别这么混♥蛋♥
You were in your own private zone our whole marriage.
在我们的婚姻中你一直在忘我状态
Reggie and I are not absentee parents. Really?
而我和瑞奇都是称职的家长 真的吗?
Fuck you. You know, you're the poster boy for absentee parent.
去你的 告诉你 你就是不称职家长代言人
I got to get to the airport. Okay,
我要赶到飞机场 好吧
I'll drive over on the weekend, talk to her.
周末我开车过去 跟她谈谈
Don't be ridiculous.
别搞笑了
Jesus Christ, Eleanor. She could've been killed.
我的天啊 埃莉诺 她可能会没命的
I am handling this, Harry. If you want to take a more active role
我会处理这件事的 哈里 如果你想更积极地参与
in our daughter's life, we can discuss that later.
我们女儿的生活 我们改天再谈吧
Bosch.
博斯
I didn't think it would be so hard.
我没有想到这件事是这么令人难受
You've been through this, Harry. Give me some advice.
你经历过同样的事 哈里 给我一些建议
What are we talking about, Waits? What do you want?
你在说些什么 韦茨? 你想要什么?
My mother died... yesterday.
我妈妈死了...昨天
And I see her lying there,
我看到她静静地躺在那
and I think about that moment...
那个时候我就在想...
the longest trip we ever take.
我们所走过的人生旅程
Sorry for your loss. She's gonna rot like a piece of fruit,
很抱歉你的亲人逝世 她会像水果一样腐烂掉
and there's... there's nothing I can do about it.
而且...我无能为力 什么都做不了
You understand?
你明白吗?
This fucking situation that I find myself in...
我陷入了这种见鬼的境地...
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮忙
Oh, a-are you gonna bury her for me?
你要帮我安葬她吗?
No, thanks. That... That's a son's duty.
不 谢谢 那...那是一个儿子的职责
Why don't you put her with the others?
那你为什么不把她和其他人放在一起?
The others? Your other victims.
其他人是? 其他的受害者
You don't steal shovels, you collect souls, remember?
还记得吗 你从来不偷铲子 你收集的都是灵魂
Can't she rest in peace with the others...
不能把她和其他人一起放在...
Wherever you put them?
你放的那个地方吗?
Do you not understand anything? I loved her.
你还没明白吗? 我爱她
Bury her with them, those fucking whores?
把她跟那群该死的妓♥女♥埋在一起?
Are you fucking kidding?!
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑?!
Sorry. Forget I mentioned it.
抱歉 当我没说过吧
Oh. You're sorry.
你感到抱歉
What's on your agenda today? Well, the usual.
你今天有什么安排? 跟平时一样
And a sit-down with Isaiah Ott.
和以赛亚· 奥特会面
I thought you loathed the man.
我还以为你不喜欢那个男人
I do... and he me.
确实...而且他也不喜欢我
If there's one thing the right Reverend Isaiah Ott
如果这世上有一件事是以赛亚· 奥特
desires more than any other in this world,
比任何人都更渴望的
it's his fat thumb on the carotid artery of the LAPD.
就是他想操控洛杉矶警局的命脉
So, why the sitdown? We're gonna come
所以 为什么要见他呢? 我们需要达成
to an agreement, the good reverend and I...
一项协议 那个善良的牧师和我...
a meeting of the minds. About what?
要交流一些意见 关于什么的?
What can Ott do for you? It's not what he can do for me...
奥特能为你做什么? 这与他能为我做什么无关...
but what he can do for Richard o'Shea. "Rick" O'Shea? Really?
但他可以为理查德·奥谢办事 伪克·奥谢?真的假的?
New mayor, new chief of police.
有新市长 就有新警♥察♥局长
I see. Don't forget...
我明白了 别忘了...
just because a man wears his collar turned 'round
一个人就算披上了牧师的外衣
doesn't mean he can be trusted.
也不能代表他值得信任
Tell me something I don't know.
不用你说我也知道
How's it going?
情况怎么样?
Are you familiar with the term "Needle in a haystack"?
"大海捞针"听着耳熟吗?
It's there somewhere. And what makes you so sure?
肯定能找到的 你怎么这么肯定?
I spent last night looking at my MacLaren file
我昨天花了一整晚研究我的福利院档案
and found a pattern, a recurring notation... A-C 102.
然后我发现了一个规律 一串反复出现的符号♥ A-c 102
A-c 102?
A-c 102?
It's a code they use when they put you in solitary.
这是记录把孩子关禁闭的代码
It'll help us find Waits' real name.
这有助于我们找出韦茨的真名
They put kids in solitary?
他们把孩子关禁闭?
For what? Infractions, attitude, disrespect.
因为什么? 不守规矩 态度不好 不懂尊重
That was you, I'm betting.
我猜说的就是你
Oh, I gave them a lot of lip, ran away all the time, too...
我小时候总是乱骂街 还经常出走
other stuff. Other stuff? Like what?
还有些别的事 别的事?比如?
Fighting mostly. I was mad 24/7.
一般是打架 我那时是个全天候武疯子
I'd kick your ass if you bumped me in the lunch line
如果你在午饭排队时撞到我 或者讲我妈妈的坏话
or talked shit about my mother.
我就会打得你屁滚尿流
So, I spent a lot of time in the trunk... so did Waits.
所以我经常被关小黑屋...韦茨也一样
If that notation's not in the file, put it aside.
如果档案里没有那个代码 就把它搁一边
Harry, it's a fuckin' youth home.
哈里 那是个他妈的少年福利院
There's gonna be more files with the notation than without it
有代码的档案肯定比没有的多的多啊
Don't be negative. It's a start. Yeah, what she said.
别这么消极 至少有头绪了 是啊 照她说的做
Hilarious.
真滑稽
Ignore that bullshit, Harry.
别在意那些屁话 哈里
Tech unit pinged Waits' phone... Rosedale Cemetery.
技术部监控了韦茨的手♥机♥...玫瑰谷墓园
Waits' mother passed. That's why he called me.
韦茨的妈妈去世了 他因为这给我打的电♥话♥
Have the task force send a unit over, get any video.
让行动部队派一组队员过去 全程录像
Ping his phone every 30 minutes.
每30分钟监测一下他的手♥机♥
Yeah, and maybe we get lucky. Maybe I win the lottery.
或许我们要走运了 或许我还中奖了呢
You got to buy a ticket first. Is that how that works?
那你应该先买♥♥彩票 原来还得先买♥♥票啊?
Jesper. Says he's got something to show us on Delacroix.
杰斯帕说他有一些关于德拉克洛瓦的新发现
Okay.
好的
Hey. How you doing, Jules?
嘿 过得怎么样 茱莉亚?
Like I got tit-punched by a gorilla.
就像我被一个大猩猩暴打了一顿
You're all right, Brasher.
看来还不错 布拉舍
Sarge. Hang on a second.
警司 稍等
Yeah, Brasher, captain wants to see you A.S.A.P.
布拉舍 警监想马上见你
Yeah.
好的
What's the prognosis?
医生怎么说?
Doctor says I could be back on active duty in two to three weeks.
医生说再过两三周我就可以正常工作了
And what do you say? Three weeks sounds like a long time.
那你是怎么想的? 三周的时间太长了
I could use 10 more like you.
我要是有10个像你这样的手下就好了
But instead of having 10 more,
但是我非但没有10个人
I'm down one because your story's bullshit, isn't it, Brasher?
连这唯一的一个都要失去了 因为你编瞎话 是不是 布拉舍?
Have you read your statement?
读过你的陈述吗?
I don't have access to the file, sir.
我没有权限见到那些文件 长官
It wouldn't matter if Bosch had backed your story.
即使博斯挺你也没有用
You think the forensics came back in your favor?
你觉得取证结果会支持你说的话么?
You think they found GSR on his hands?
你认为他们在他的手上发现了射击残留物?
I don't know. You do. They didn't.
我不知道 你知道 结果不会支持你
Everything they found supports
他们发现的证据都支持
Stokes' version of what happened, not yours.
斯托克斯的观点 不是你的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表