剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Pierce. What's up?
皮尔斯 什么事?
I'm gonna need you to sit on this guy.
帮我守着这个家伙
Okay.
好
You keep your mouth shut.
你把嘴给我闭紧了
Okay.
知道啦
Nobody talks to him.
任何人不能跟他讲话
Nobody comes in.
任何人都不能进来
Roger that. Oh, shit.
收到 操 见鬼!
Oh, man, he's one of them.
老兄 他是跟他们一伙的
Don't leave. Shut the fuck up.
别走啊 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
The fuck, man?
这他妈什么情况啊?
What?
搞什么?
You want to come rough?
你想来硬的?
I could book your ass right now for assaulting a police officer.
我现在就可以告你袭♥警♥让你去蹲局子
That's a year minimum in county, smart guy.
在郡监狱你最少要蹲一年 聪明人
I'm sorry, man, that was wrong.
对不起 哥们 我错了
Why'd you run? 'Cause everyone else did.
你为什么要跑? 因为其他人都跑啊
It's like a... A reaction.
这就像是个...本能反应
"Five-o! Five-o!" That's what you do.
” 条子! 条子!“ 你的本能反应就是
You run. We just wanted to talk to you.
快跑 我们只是想和你谈谈
You did?
真的吗?
Shit, I wish I had known.
妈蛋 要是我早知道就好了
My ribs are broken, man.
我的肋骨断了 哥们
That black officer wanted to fucking kill me.
那个黑人警官他妈的想做了我
What'd you expect?
不然呢?
He heard the shot, saw his partner on the ground.
他听到了枪响 看见他的搭档躺在地上
I didn't do that, man.
我没开枪 哥们
I swear to God, I didn't shoot her.
我发誓 我没有开枪打她
I was there. I know what happened.
我当时在场 我知道发生了什么
Then you know I didn't do it.
那你就会知道不是我开的枪
Puts me the only friend you got right now, Stokes.
我现在是唯一能帮你的人 斯托克斯
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Tell me about Arthur Delacroix.
告诉我一些关于亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的事
Who?
哪个?
Part of your skateboard posse back in the day.
就是跟你以前一起玩滑板的人
That's you.
这是你
That's your crew, right?
这是你们的小团体 对吧?
Oh, man.
这...我的天
I was... I was loaded most of the time back then.
我...我当时大部分时间都醉醺醺的
I don't even remember these guys' names,
我完全不记得他们的名字了
if I ever knew them.
就算我以前认识他们
Which one's your boy?
你要找哪个男孩?
Let me ask the questions.
我问你几个问题
This picture, where was it taken?
这张照片 是在哪里照的?
Fuck, man, I don't remember.
我♥操♥ 哥们 这我哪记得啊
You and your boys ever skate up in Laurel Canyon?
你和你的朋友们曾来月桂谷玩过滑板么?
No, man, we were miracle mile... Wilshire boys.
没有 哥们 我们是混奇迹一英里...威尔希尔那儿的男孩
Somebody took this picture, and Arthur Delacroix's father
有人照了这张照片 并且亚瑟· 德拉克洛瓦的父亲
knew your name when he saw your face.
看到你的脸时就认出你了
He said Arthur looked up to you?
他说亚瑟很崇拜你?
Where'd this kid live?
这个孩子住哪里?
Off Wilshire... Carthay Circle.
不在威尔希尔...在卡塞环形剧院
Well, there you go.
没错 那就是了
Me too... Carthay Square.
我当时也住那里... 卡塞环形剧院
That must be how his pops knew me.
他爸爸肯定是这样认识我的
From around the way, know what I mean?
抬头不见低头见 你懂我的意思吧?
This goofy kid here, he was from Carthay, too.
这个傻♥逼♥小孩也是 卡塞那片儿的
I'm pretty sure.
我很确定
This who you mean?
这就是你要找的人?
You know what happened to him?
你知道他后来怎么样了吗?
No, man.
不知道 哥们
No, I mean, I lost track of all them guys
不知道 我是说 我后来都跟他们断了联♥系♥
after they locked my ass up in Sylmar
他们把我关在希尔玛监狱
for a whole fucking year.
关了整整一年
Yeah, when was that? '95.
是吗? 那个是什么时候的事情? 95年
I come out...
我出来以后...
All my boys are scattered.
我的伙伴们早各奔东西了
F.I.D.'s here to talk to you.
武力调查部来找你谈话了
Oh, don't leave me, man.
哦 别走啊 哥们
Ow!
嗷
When I got to the garage,
当我进入停车场的时候
I ran down the ramp toward the voices.
我顺着声音冲下斜坡
What were they saying?
听清他们说什么了吗?
There was a lot of noise.
当时很吵
Echoes... I couldn't make it out exactly.
有回声...我不能很清楚的听见他们说什么
Stop right there! Don't move. Turn around.
站在那里!别动 转过去
Turn around. Put your hands on the wall.
转过去 手贴在墙上
And when you finally caught up to them?
那最后你看到他们的时候呢?
Look, it all happened so fast...
是这样 一切发生得太快...
What about when the gun went off?
那枪响的时候呢??
Aah!
啊!
Like I said, it was all kind of blurry.
就像我之前所说 一切都很模糊
Just give me some time to sort out the details.
给我一点时间 让我想清楚细节
Sure.
没问题
Maybe it will start to come back to you.
可能你马上就会想起来的
Did you interview Officer Brasher yet?
你们询问过警员布拉舍了吗?
RHD has first dibs.
劫案凶杀科会先去调查
We'll talk to her when they're done.
他们谈完了我们再去
You gonna ring Stokes up for those?
你准备起诉斯托克斯吗?
I haven't decided.
我还没决定
Ah, won't need to.
呃 可能也不需要决定了
I hear RHD is gonna hit him with the full Monty.
我听说劫案凶杀科会生吞活剥了他
For what?
凭什么?
Attempt murder of a P.O., for starters. Not what happened.
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂 事情并不是这样
Well, possession of a firearm. He wasn't armed.
好吧 非法持枪 他没有武器
He grabbed Brasher's gun. Is that what she said?
他抢了布拉舍的警枪 这都是布拉舍说的吗?
That's what I hear.
我听说是这样的
Hey, stop pretending you can read.
嘿 不要装作你读得懂书
Hey, Harry.
嘿 哈里
How you doing, big dog?
感觉怎么样了 大块头
Better.
好多了
At least they took the tube out so I can talk.
至少他们把管子拔了 我可以说话了
Oh, shit, can they put it back?
噢 妈蛋 他们能把管子再塞回去吗?
Fuck you.
草泥马
Sorry that shit went sideways, Harry.
真抱歉把事情搞砸了 哈里
I'm losing my edge.
宝刀已老啊
I'd turn in my badge, but that fucker's still got it.
我本该交还警徽的 但那被那个那个狗♥娘♥养♥的拿走了
Could've happened to anybody, Crate.
这事可能发生在我们任何一个人身上 瘦杆
We'll get him, and get your badge back, too.
我们会抓到他的 拿回你的警徽
When you do, use my gun.
抓住他的时候 用我的枪
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗?
Merry Christmas, pally.
圣诞快乐 老兄
Hm.
嗯
"Fleas navi-dog," Harry.
生蛋快乐(西语:feliz Navidad 圣诞快乐)
"Fleas navi-dog."
生蛋快乐
You are feeling better.
看来你恢复得不错
How you doing?
感觉怎么样?
Mm.
嗯...
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Floating on air.
飘飘欲仙啦
What'd they give you?
他们给你开了什么药?
Something really, really good.
一些很好很好的货
What's the damage?
哪里受伤了?
Couple cracked ribs and a big, disgusting bruise.
肋骨有两处碎裂 还有一大块恶心的淤青
They gonna let you go home?
你什么时候能出院?
I bumped my head on the concrete pretty good,
我以头撞地的技巧非常不错
so they want to keep me overnight
所以他们想让我留院观察一晚
in case I have a concussion.
看我是否有脑震荡
So, any visitors?
那个 有人来看过你吗?
Irving, uh,
欧文
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表