剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
...And the manhunt for Raynard Waits widens.
...对雷纳尔 韦茨的追捕范围已经扩大
Waits, who shot and killed
韦茨持枪射杀了
Deputy District Attorney Louis Escobar
地区副检察长 路易斯·埃斯科巴尔
and wounded an L.A.P.D. Detective,
重伤一名L.A.P.D警探
is a suspect in the murder of Armando Uribe,
并涉嫌枪杀
found shot to death...
阿曼多·乌里韦
Bosch.
博斯
I want to know what my options are.
我想知道我有什么出路
Why ask me?
为什么问我?
Because you and I have so much in common.
因为你和我太像了
You got two options, asshole.
你有两条路可以选 人♥渣♥
You can wait till we catch you,
你可以等着我们抓到你
sit and rot in a 6x10 isolation cell
在一个6x10与世隔绝的小牢房♥里
for the next 20 years
烂上个20年
till they put a needle in your arm.
直到有人一针打死你
No, I-I-I don't think I care for that.
不 我- 我- 我可不喜欢这样
Or you can take that gun you snatched off my colleague,
或者你也可以用从我同事那里抢来的枪
put it in your mouth.
饮弹自杀
I'd choose that, I were you.
我会选这种 如果我是你的话
Right.
好吧
But you're not.
可惜你不是
There's a third option.
还有第三种选择
I'm listening.
我在听
When we do find you,
等我们真的找到你时
you can reach for a weapon.
你就赶紧拿好武器
We'll tell you to put your hands up.
我们会让你举起手来
You hesitate for a split second,
你犹豫一下
we'll tell you to freeze.
我们说 不许动
You so much as breathe wrong...
而你自然而然的出了错
And you kill me.
然后你们就会杀了我
We'll kill you.
我们就会杀了你
Option three.
选择三
We put you down for good.
我们为民除害
Captain Pounds is on his way over.
庞兹警监马上过来
Better he shouldn't find you here.
最好别让他看见你在这儿
You're working the bones case, remember?
你管的是骸骨案 没忘吧?
Which is what I was doing when Waits called me.
我就是在查它时接到韦茨电♥话♥的
I was at Sam Delacroix's trailer.
我在山姆·德拉克洛瓦的房♥车上
Found these.
找到了这些
Jesus. I wish I hadn't seen that.
天 我情愿我没看到这些
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Who's the girl? Any idea?
那个女孩是谁? 你知道吗?
His daughter.
他女儿
Did you feed my cat?
你喂过我的猫了吗?
Fed the cat.
喂了
What?
怎么了?
You said you carried your son's body
你说你扛着你儿子的尸体
up the canyon and buried it.
爬到山上 把他埋了
That's what happened.
事实就是如此
My partner carried a dummy
我同事扛了个假人
the same size as your son up the same hill,
大小和你儿子差不多 从同样地点往上爬
broad daylight. Had a hell of a time.
大白天的 时间充足
And he was sober.
他还很清醒
You didn't kill Arthur.
你并没有杀亚瑟
You're responsible for his death.
虽然他的死你也有责任
But somebody else killed him.
但是杀他的另有其人
What?
咋了?
You been jerking off to them all these years
你这么多年来一直对着它们打飞机
and now you can't bear to look?
现在反而看都不敢看?
Young woman falls in love
一个年轻女人爱上了
with a pretty-boy actor, marries him.
一个帅气的男演员 嫁给了他
Things don't go his way,
但生活不如他意
he starts drinking, beating on her.
他开始酗酒 殴打她
Eventually she can't take it anymore.
她终于受不了了
She runs off.
跑掉了
Leaves him with two children.
留下他和两个孩子生活在一起
Guy's soaked with booze, self-pity.
男人酗酒成性 自怜自哀
Turns to his daughter for comfort.
把淫手伸向了女儿
She's 11, 12 years old.
在十一二岁的她身上寻找慰籍
Starts molesting her.
男人开始猥亵她
They call it abuse these days.
如果放在现在 这就是虐待
Let's call it what it is.
是怎么样就怎么说吧
It's rape.
这就是强♥奸♥
Girl is miserable.
女孩悲剧了
Blames it on her little brother
把一切都归罪于她的弟弟
and beats the shit out of him every day.
每天打得他屁滚尿流
Even sends him to the hospital with a cracked skull.
甚至有次把他头骨都打碎了 送去了医院
Daddy covers it up.
父亲隐瞒了一切
One day that little boy goes missing.
有一天 小男孩不见了
And now daddy's afraid she's finally gone too far.
此时此刻 父亲才担心女儿做的过火了
Why you never filed a missing-persons report.
为什么你从未填失踪人口登记报告呢
Protecting your daughter.
为了保护你的女儿
The one you've been raping since her mother left.
那个自从妈妈走后就一直被你强♥奸♥的人
20 years later, dog digs up your boy's bones.
20年后 一条狗把你儿子的骨头挖了出来
You confess to the murder.
于是你承认谋杀
That's about the size of it.
差不多就是这样了
Right?
是吧?
Yeah.
对
That's right.
没错
Look...
你看...
I'm responsible.
我有责任
I'm responsible for every bad thing
我家里遭受的一切不幸
that happened to my family.
都应该由我责任
I won't let you soothe your conscience
我不会让你为了获得心灵救赎
by copping to a crime you didn't commit.
而当替罪羊
Did she?
是我女儿吗?
Did she do it?
是我女儿干的吗?
I got probable cause up the wazoo.
我捅这篓子是有充分理由的
Miss Delacroix? We need to speak to you.
德拉克洛瓦女士? 我们需要单独聊聊
Oh, uh, Frank, I apologize.
哦 弗兰克 非常抱歉
Give me a few minutes.
给我几分钟时间
Um, I'll bring you back in.
我等会儿叫你
Go get a coffee.
去喝杯咖啡吧
Go ahead, Frank.
去吧 弗兰克
Your father's
你父亲
no longer being charged with your brother's murder.
已经不再被指控为杀害你弟弟的凶手了
I don't understand. I thought he confessed.
我不明白 他不是认罪了吗
He de-confessed. He didn't kill Arthur.
他推♥翻♥认罪了 但他没有杀亚瑟
Your father thought you killed Arthur.
他以为你杀了亚瑟
He was going to take the weight because of what he did to you.
因为以前对你做了那些事 他本想要替你顶罪
What he did to...
他以前做的事..
I-I told you my father never laid a hand on me.
我- 我说过我父亲从未欺负过我
I found what you were looking for last night.
我找到了你昨晚想找的东西
Anything else you didn't tell us?
还有什么你没有告知我们的?
I wanted him to go.
我希望他离开
Arthur.
亚瑟
I blamed him for everything.
我把所有事都怪到他身上
Mother leaving, what... what my father did to me.
母亲的离开以及...父亲对我的所作所为
Reason you beat him?
这就是你打他的原因?
I hated myself for doing it.
我恨自己这么做
But I couldn't stop. I c...
但我停不下来 我不...
When I came home that afternoon,
那天下午回家
Arthur was in his room packing.
亚瑟在房♥间收拾行李
I knew he was running away.
我知道他要离家出走
I went into my room and closed the door
而我走进我的房♥间关上了门
and stayed there until I heard the door close.
直到我听见房♥门关上
Until he was gone.
直到他离去
It was a relief.
这也算是一种解脱吧
I wanted him to go.
我想他离去
If I had stopped him from going that day...
但如果那天我阻止了他...
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表