剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
We get a dummy, the right size and weight.
我们去找个假人 和孩子一样大小和重量的
I'm the same age Sam was.
我和山姆当时年纪一样大
I climb up the hill and see if it can be done.
我去爬山看看到他说的是否可行
It's an idea.
也行吧
I'll stop by the S.I.D. Lab on my way in tomorrow.
我明天上班就去科学调查司
All right.
好
Where you going, Harry?
你上哪儿去 哈里 ?
Tell Sheila Delacroix her father just confessed
去告诉希拉·德拉克洛瓦 她父亲刚承认
to murdering her brother.
杀害了她的兄弟
I don't believe it.
我不信
Miss Delacroix, your father described the events in detail.
德拉克洛瓦小姐 你父亲详细描述了作案过程
I'm sorry, but my father is not a violent man, detective.
我很遗憾 但警探 我父亲绝非一个暴♥力♥的人
He never hit me or Arthur... never.
他从没打过我 或者亚瑟...从没
Your mother says he hit her... hard and often.
你母亲说他经常残暴地殴打她
That's why she left. You spoke to my mother?
所以她才离开你父亲 你和我妈谈过?
We did, in fact, a couple of times.
是的 实际上 我们聊过几次
I'm sorry. It couldn't have happened that way.
我很抱歉 这完全不可能发生
Couldn't have? Why not?
不可能发生? 为什么?
Why would your father lie about something like this?
为什么你父亲要在这件事上撒谎?
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
我...我真不知道
He just couldn't have done it.
但他真的不会做出这种事
Your mother know you're here?
你妈知道你在这儿吗?
Yeah, she's upstairs getting dressed. For what?
是 她在楼上梳妆打扮 为什么?
Oh, some faculty dinner you're going to.
噢 因为她要和你一起去职工晚宴
Your mother's going. I'm not.
你妈会去 但我不去
Listen, we need to talk. About what?
听着 我们需要聊聊 聊啥?
That traffic stop.
关于你截停查车的事
Uh-huh. I should get a commendation for that.
嗯哼 应该给我记一功
You know, your partner considered
你知道吗 你的搭档在考虑
lodging a complaint against you?
要不要投诉你
Who, Pierce? That pussy?
谁? 皮尔斯? 那个娘炮?
Shit. Wait, how'd you know?
去他的 等等 你怎么知道的?
It would have been a serious beef in your package,
这本会让你就吃不了兜着走
an embarrassment to me,
我也跟着你丢尽老脸
and, more important, jeopardize the entire case.
更重要的是 会毁了整个案件调查
A judge would have thrown out the search. Would have been?
法官会不采信所有调查结果 会这样?
Officer Pierce has decided not to pursue the complaint.
好在皮尔斯警官已经放弃投诉你了
Well, thank you.
好 谢了
Don't make the assumption I pulled strings for you.
别以为是我帮你暗箱操作的
I didn't. Okay.
我没有 好
And don't assume I will do so in the future.
你也别想着我以后会帮你找关系
Yeah, that's the last thing I want.
当然啦 这是我最不愿意看到的事
Because even if I don't use my influence on your behalf, just the
即便我不利用我的影响力来帮你
fact you're my son, others will,
就因为你是我儿子 别人却会这么做
and that can be tricky for both of us.
这会给我俩带来麻烦
There's certain people I do not wish to be indebted to.
有些人的人情我不想欠
You understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吧?
Somebody reached out to Pierce.
有人主动接触皮尔斯
If they did, they did it for their own reasons,
他们做这事 自然是有他们自己的企图的
not because I asked.
绝不是因为我叫他们这么做
Okay. I get it, all right? I'll watch my step.
好 我懂 可以了吧? 我以后会注意的
I don't want my bullshit to blow back on you.
我不想我做的破事害到你
Look, I want you to consider getting off the street,
听着 我想你该考虑结束巡警生涯
going the command route.
为将来当指挥官做准备
In the meantime, you'll be getting a new partner
与此同时 你会在下一次人♥事♥变♥动♥的时候
next deployment period.
得到一个新搭档
Shit.
我去
Harry. I know. I know.
哈里 我知道 我知道
I'm gonna quit, I swear. Mm.
我会戒掉的 我发誓 嗯
I'm thinking about going to Vegas for the holidays,
我在考虑假期的时候去维加斯
seeing my daughter. Sounds like a good idea.
看我的女儿 听起来是个好主意
I might take a couple days, go see my dad in Walnut Creek.
我可能要花几天时间去核桃湾看我爸爸
What's she like, your ex?
她是什么样的人 你的前妻?
Eleanor? Why?
埃莉诺? 为什么问这个?
Just wondering what kind of woman she is,
只是想知道她是什么样的女人
what attracted you to her, what she does for a living.
她身上哪点吸引你 她是干什么工作的
She was in the FBI when I met her.
我遇到她的时候她在联邦调查局工作
In the field or an analyst? Profiler.
是探员? 侧写师
Woman of action.
雷厉风行的女人
I like that you like ballsy women. Ballsy's my type.
我就欣赏你喜欢有胆识的女人这一点 有胆识的妹子是我的菜
Mm, that's what the empirical evidence would suggest, yes.
嗯 我在这里躺着呢 说明这是对的
She still with the bureau? Nope.
她还在局里工作么? 不在了
She's a professional poker player.
她现在是职业扑克玩家
That's a hell of a career move. Same skill set.
这真是个操蛋的职业转换啊 技巧都一样
It's still reading people for a living.
还是以解读别人为生
Works at a casino in Vegas.
在维加斯的一个赌场工作
Turns out Chinese high rollers get their rocks off
结果发现中国的土豪们
playing against a good-looking Caucasian woman.
和漂亮的高加索妹子打牌会爽到不行
Who knew? Not me.
谁能想到呢? 反正不是我
The reason she moved to Hong Kong in the first place.
这就是她一开始搬到香港去的原因
Take your daughter with her? Yeah.
带着你的女儿一起搬的? 是啊
What about the new husband? I've only met him once.
那她的现任丈夫呢? 我就见过他一次
Went to see Maddie in Hong Kong.
去香港看玛迪那次见的
First impression... seemed okay.
第一印象...还凑合
How long were they gone? Three years.
他们离开了多久? 三年了
That's a long time.
时间可够久的了
Yeah, it is. Was!
是啊 确实 都过去了!
I'm glad they're back. Mm. I hope you have a great trip.
我很高兴他们现在回来了 嗯 祝你旅行愉快
And I'll be here when you get back.
等你回来的时候我还在这里等着你
Oh, shit.
哦 卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
妈蛋!
Bosch.
博斯
If you say "I told you so, "
如果你跟我说 "我告诉过你的"
I'll drop you right where you stand next time I see you.
那我下次见到你的时候就当场把你干掉
Swear to god. I never say that, ever.
我向上帝发誓 我绝对不会那么说 绝不
I was right about Delacroix?
我猜对了 关于对德拉克洛瓦?
No way that old drunk
那个老醉鬼是无法
drags that kid's body up that fucking hill.
将那个孩子的尸体搬到特么这么高的山上来的
There's no way. Told you so.
绝对不可能 我告诉过你的
You're a dead man, Bosch. Thanks, Jerry.
你丫死定了 博斯 谢了 杰瑞
See you at the house. Yep.
房♥子那儿见 好
Nope. They're not here.
不 这里也没有
Oh, did we look in the sideboard?
哦 我们在餐柜里找过了么?
Yes, ma. I-I can't find the goddamn things anywhere.
找过了 妈 我-我到处都找不到这该死的眼镜
David, language! Sorry.
大卫 注意你的用词! 对不起
I'll get you another pair as soon as I can.
我会尽快给你买♥♥副新的眼镜的
But I like those.
但是我就喜欢那副
And how am I supposed to see my programs?
而且没了眼镜 我怎么看电视啊?
As a police vehicle involved in the search
一辆就雷纳尔·韦茨
for Raynard Waits and pursuing a hot tip
的线报进行调查的警车
collided with a bus and a parked car on a busy street
在好莱坞中心地带繁华街道与一辆公交车及
in the heart of Hollywood. For details...
一辆泊车相撞 详细报道...
I was watching that. That man is a menace, David.
我刚刚正看那个呢 那个男人是个危险分子 戴维
You got nothing to worry about, I promise.
你没必要担心这个 我向你保证
You think the police will catch him soon?
你觉得警♥察♥会很快抓住他?
Mm, I-I'd say it's just a matter of time.
恩 我-我觉得这只是个时间问题
What was he thinking
他多年前谋杀那个
when he murdered that little boy all those years ago?
小男孩的时候到底在想什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Some things just can't be explained, you know?
有些事情就是无法用语言解释清楚 你明白吗?
Ma, I'm gonna go out for a couple hours.
妈 我要出去一两个小时
Wait, but y-you can't wash windows at night.
等等 但你-你没法晚上擦洗窗户啊
Ma, I got shopping to do. The... The crowds aren't as bad.
妈 我去逛逛买♥♥点东西...现在外面没那么堵
But I need my glasses.
但是我需要找到我的眼镜
Yeah, well, you can listen to your programs till I get back.
好 那在我回来之前你可以先听听那些节目
Pack of B's, please.
给我一包烟 谢谢
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
L.A.P.D. Let me see your hands!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 让我看见你的手!
Jesus Christ, Sheila.
天呐 希拉
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表