剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe I should have my league rep here, sir.
或许我应该叫我的公会代表来这 长官
I'm trying to save your job, but you have to meet me halfway.
我会试着保留你的工作 但是你也得配合我
How do I do that?
我要怎么做?
Detective Bosch initiated a sexual relationship with you
博斯警探违反局里的制度 与你
against department policy. You need to report that
发生性关系 你需要上报这
relationship and file a complaint. A complaint?
不正当关系并递交一份投诉 投诉?
You felt pressured into the relationship
你觉得你是被迫和他发♥生♥关♥系♥的
because he was your superior... coerced.
因为他是你的上级... 是他强迫你的
You thought it would hurt your career if you didn't comply.
你认为如果你不顺从的话 你的事业会受影响
Well, technically, he wasn't my superior,
确切说 他并不是我的上司
and I didn't feel pressured.
我也没有感到被强迫
It was an inappropriate relationship
根据制度的规定
according to department policy, was it not?
这是个不正当的关系 对不对?
How does filing a harassment complaint
提交一份骚扰投诉怎么能
undermine his statement about what happened in the garage?
推♥翻♥他对车♥库♥事件的证词呢?
It doesn't. It makes it irrelevant.
并不能 这是两码事
No one downtown wants to see a sex scandal in the papers,
管事的肯定不会希望在报纸上看到性丑闻
especially involving Bosch.
尤其是涉及博斯的
File the complaint, withdraw your false statement,
去提交诉状 撤回你的陈述
and command buries your third unsat like it never happened.
然后要求把你的第三次过错一笔勾销
But he didn't coerce me. It was mutual.
但是他没有强迫我 我们是两情相悦
He fucked you, Brasher.
他操了你 布拉舍
Every which way, Bosch fucked you...
无论从哪方面来讲 博斯操了你...
fucked you right out of your career with the LAPD.
让你在洛杉矶警♥察♥局走投无路
You gonna let that stand?
你会就此甘心么?
Can I think about it?
我能考虑考虑吗?
Don't take too long.
别让我等太久
Meantime, you're back on light duty. Thank you, captain.
在你考虑期间 就干些文书工作 谢谢 长官
Chief Irving. Reverend.
欧文局长 教士
Can I give you the 10¢ tour?
需要我带你参观吗?
Oh, I'm familiar with this church.
我对这个教堂很熟悉
I used to come here every Sunday with my parents.
以前每个星期天我都会跟我的父母来这
Of course. I forget you're from the community.
那是当然 我忘了你是在这里长大的
I don't.
我可没忘
What can I do for you, chief? Well, actually,
我能为你做什么 局长? 实际上
I think there's something we can do for each other.
有件事我想我们可以互相帮助
I'm listening. You could use your considerable
我洗耳恭听 你可以利用你非凡的
charisma and your standing in the community
领导力和你在社区里的地位
to support Richard o'Shea's candidacy for mayor.
来帮助理查德·奥谢竞选市长
I thought you and he were mortal enemies.
我还以为你们是不共戴天的敌人
Alliances shift. One has to be...
识时务者为俊杰 大丈夫
flexible in this world.
能屈能伸
Well, assuming the quid pro quo is what I think it is,
假设这是我理解中的公平交易
what would I get in return from you
我能从你和
and the new mayor for my support?
新市长那里得到什么回报
Assuming you deliver, what would you want in return, reverend?
假设你伸出了援手 你想要什么作为回报呢 教士?
A halt to gestapo tactics here on the streets of South L.A.,
终止警♥察♥在南部洛杉矶街头的盖世太保似的监管
to certain policing policies, to racial profiling.
终止一些有种族色彩的治安政策
We are hardly the gestapo,
我们并不是盖世太保
and overheated, hateful rhetoric doesn't help.
就算用上这种拉仇恨的修辞也没什么说服力
My apologies.
抱歉
I only mean to say that it is in both our interests to avoid
我只是想说 防止类似密苏里州弗格森市的事
anything resembling a Ferguson, Missouri, situation here in L.A.
发生在洛杉矶对我们来说都有好处
The last thing any of us want. So we understand each other?
这绝对是我们都不想看到的事情 那我们达成一致了?
It appears so.
显然是
Jesper, what's so important, you couldn't just
杰斯帕有什么重要的事 你就不能
send over a report? I wanted to show you something.
把报告送过来吗? 我想给你看一些东西
I was doing a final log on the Delacroix evidence.
我对德拉克洛瓦的证据做了最后一次检查
The backpack had skateboard straps, right?
这个背包有滑板皮带 是吧
There was no skateboard found at the grave site.
但是在墓地没有发现滑板
But there was one collected from Nicholas Trent's house.
但是我们在尼古拉斯·塔兰托家里发现了一个
We dismissed Trent as a suspect.
我们没有把塔兰托认作嫌疑人
No evidence connects him to Arthur, and he moved to
没有证据表明他与亚瑟之间有关系
that neighborhood two years after the kid was killed.
那孩子死去两年后 他才搬到了那附近
I was just looking to see if we missed anything
我只是想确认在这些东西送去证物保管所之前
before I sent it all to the property division.
有没有忽略什么信息
So, just to be thorough, I thought I'd check to see
所以 为了以防万一 我想我应该检查一下
if poly-fibers from the backpack straps
滑板皮带上的聚酯纤维是否
might've got caught in the wheel assemblies.
残留在车轮零件上
I didn't find any fiber... but I found this.
我没有发现任何纤维物质...但是我发现了这个东西
This kind of board was fancy back in the day.
这种滑板在当时是很昂贵的
Most kids would've put their mark on it.
很多孩子都会在滑板上做标记
"A.D. 1993. " Arthur Delacroix.
"A.D. 1993. " 亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
God damn.
见鬼
'93... the year before he died.
93年...他死去的的前一年
Nicholas Trent had the kid's board. Good work, Jesper.
尼古拉斯·塔兰托有这个孩子的滑板 干得好杰斯帕
We need photos of all this. Will do.
我们需要拍照存档 马上
Uh, Detective Bosch? Yeah.
博斯警探? 嗯
I'll be right out.
我一会出去
I think I fucked up on the Waits' case. How so?
我想我把韦茨的案子搞砸了 怎么回事?
I got a call here in the lab right after Waits was arrested.
韦茨被逮捕后 我在实验室接到了一通电♥话♥
Guy said he was from the D.A.'s office, sounded totally legit.
那个家伙说他来自地检办公室 听起来很像真的
He said you guys hadn't turned in an evidence report yet
他说你们还没有提交任何证据报告
and he needed to know what was found at the grave site.
他需要知道你们在墓地都发现了什么
He couldn't get a hold of you,
他联♥系♥不上你
and... he was up against a deadline.
而且...他很急用
Jesus Christ. I'm really sorry.
我的老天啊 我真的很抱歉
He sounded so fucking real.
他说的太他妈像真的了
You told Waits about the backpack?
你把背包的事告诉韦茨了吗?
What was inside? Told him about the starfish?
里面都有什么? 告诉他海星的事了吗?
That was his "Get out of jail free" Card.
那是他的能走出监狱的理由啊
You have any idea what you did?
你知道你都做了什么吗?
I do, and I should've known better.
我知道 我理应处理好这事的
Do you want me to resign?
需要我辞职吗?
What did he want? To confess.
他想干什么? 忏悔
Confess? To what?
忏悔? 忏什么悔?
Waits got ahold of a burner at pitchess, called Jesper,
韦茨在监狱里找了个手♥机♥ 打给了杰斯帕
conned him out of the starfish. Stupid fuck!
从他嘴中套出了海星的事 蠢到爆啊
You kicked his ass? Didn't have to.
你训他了没? 没必要
Well, bright side,
好吧 往好的方面想
at least he solved the Laurel Canyon case for us.
至少他为我们解决了月桂谷的案子
How you figure? Clear as day... Trent had the board.
此话怎讲? 已经很明显了...塔兰托有那个滑板
He took it from Arthur after he killed him.
他杀了亚瑟后拿走了他的滑板
Come on, open your eyes, partner.
够了 你看吧 伙计
We were right about Trent before we were wrong.
我们之前就知道塔兰托有问题
He lived with it all those years,
这些年他一直就活在杀人的阴影下
waited for that knock on the door.
就等着警♥察♥的到来
One day, it came, we knocked on his door, and he killed himself.
直到那一天到来 我们找上门 然后他就自杀了
Then go ahead and write it up.
那就回去写个报告吧
Damn. You're back. I start tomorrow.
靠 你回来了 我明天开始工作
What did Pounds want? Bosch's head on a stick.
庞兹想要什么 让博斯永世不得超生
Sounds proper.
很合理
Said the only way I can stay on the force
他说我还能留在这里的唯一方法就是
is to file a sexual-harassment complaint.
提交一份性骚扰诉状
After what he did to you, do it.
他对你做了那种事 我支持
He screwed you, Brasher, and betrayed all of us.
他毁了你 布拉舍 还背叛了我们大家
Now, you want to be a cop,
现在 你想成为一个警♥察♥
you got to lay him out one way or another.
你不管怎么样都是要除掉他的
His story stands, you're done anyway.
如果他的陈述被认可 你也还是不能继续当警♥察♥
Pyrrhic victory. What?
得不偿失 什么?
Well, even if it works, mess up my career as much as his.
就算起诉生效 这不但会毁了他的事业也会毁了我的
How do you figure? Blows back on me, my reputation.
你为何这么想 流言会打击我 我的名声
I'll be stuck on patrol forever.
我就要永远待在巡逻岗了
I like the street.
我喜欢街头工作
But I know... college girl like you, a climber.
但是我知道...像你这样的高学历姑娘都很上进
You got bigger ambitions. Yeah. Much bigger.
你有更大的抱负 是啊 非常大
Jerry, anything new on Waits?
杰瑞 有韦茨的新消息吗?
Task force says a camera in Hollywood caught a minivan
工作组说好莱坞的一个镜头昨晚拍到了一辆面包车
last night that matches the one we're looking for.
跟我们正在找的那辆相匹配
Get the plates? No plates... bad angle.
拍到车牌了吗? 没有...角度不好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表