剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
There! Right there!
站住 别动
Police! Let me see your hands!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Stokes!
斯托克斯
Suspect down! Suspect down!
嫌疑人中枪 嫌疑人中枪
We got him! We got him!
抓住他了 抓住他了
He's down. He's down.
他倒下了 倒下了
L.A.P.D. In the back.
洛杉矶警局
6-Alpha-65.
6A65呼叫总部
Requesting an "R" Unit to our location.
请求增派支援
Suspect is down.
嫌疑人被逮捕
Make a hole.
让一下
Take the gun.
把这枪拿着
Oh, shit, man. You really fucked me up.
噢 混♥蛋♥ 你们他妈把我搞晕了
What have I done?
我到底犯了什么法
Shut up, asshole. You're under arrest for murder.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 你因谋杀罪被逮捕
What the fuck? This is harassment. I said shut up.
什么 这是栽赃 给我闭嘴
Bosch. Told you not to come in. We had this.
博斯 我告诉过你别进来 我们能解决
Why'd you fire?
你为什么开枪
He was headed for the fire escape,
他想从消防通道逃跑
so I knocked him down with a beanbag round.
所以我用豆弹枪把他击倒了
Nice work.
干得好
Can we take him?
我们能带他走吗
He's all yours.
他是你的了
Let's go, Stokes.
走吧 斯托克斯
You gonna keep him this time?
这次要把他关起来吗
Gonna try.
会的
I'm gonna file a brutality complaint against you fuckers.
我要投诉你们这群混♥蛋♥暴♥力♥执法
I swear to God.
我发誓
You were living with the blaylocks.
你曾和布雷洛克住在一起
Arthur Delacroix came to visit.
亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦来找你
He was a friend from the old neighborhood.
他是一个从老街区来的朋友
That photo you didn't recognize last week
上周那张你没认出的照片
was taken in your backyard by your foster father.
是你的养父在后院照的
Well, I didn't remember, okay?
好吧 我不记得了 行吗
You lied about all of that.
你全在说谎
Plus you had Arthur's skateboard.
再加上亚瑟死后
After he died.
你却有他的滑板
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
May... maybe he left it at the house or something.
可能他把滑板忘在了房♥子里或者怎么样
Maybe you wanted it and killed him for it.
又或许你因为想要滑板便杀了他
I didn't kill him, okay?
我没杀他 好吗
But... I know what happened.
但是 我知道发生了什么
Because you were there.
因为你在场
Yeah, but n-not because I killed him.
没错 但并不是因为我杀了他
It was an accident.
那是个意外
He fell out of a tree. A tree?
他从树上摔了下来 从树上吗
Yeah.
是的
There was... there was a tree up there we used to climb.
我们过去经常爬那棵树
An old oak with a rope swing.
是一棵有秋千的老橡树
We were up there, and he just...
我们爬了上去 但是他
He lost his balance and hit his head, man.
他失去了平衡然后伤到了头 伙计
Fell on something. It killed him.
摔在了什么东西上 那东西要了他的命
Why'd you bury him?
你怎么不埋了他
Because I knew that they'd blame me.
因为我知道他父母会责备我
Being a foster kid, you know,
你要知道 作为一个养子
I've been in trouble before, so...
我以前也惹过很多麻烦 所以
I just...
我只是
You know.
你知道的
I just covered him up best I could.
我尽我所能把他埋了起来
You kept his skateboard.
你还拿走了他的滑板
What else was I supposed to do, leave it there?
不然我能怎么做 把它扔在那吗
Arthur Delacroix didn't fall out of a tree.
亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦并不是从树上摔下来的
You bashed his brains in, Stokes.
是你砸死了他 斯托克斯
You murdered him for a fucking skateboard.
你♥他♥妈♥就因为一块滑板而杀了他
I want a lawyer. I bet you do.
我要找律师 你当然要找
Sorry that took so long.
抱歉过了这么久
Just had a whole lot of stuff I had to take care of.
我处理了很多乱七八槽的事
You promised you'd be back soon, and it's been hours.
你保证过你马上回来 但这都好几个小时了
I only have one day with you... not even.
我只有这一天能和你在一起 甚至都不到一天
Sometimes I don't have a choice, Maddie.
有时候我没得选 麦迪
That's how my work is. Mom says that.
这就是我的工作 妈妈总说
You always put work first.
你老是把工作放第一位
Okay, look. What do you want to do?
好吧 你还想做些什么
We still have a few hours left till your mom gets here.
在你妈来之前我们还有好几个小时的时间
You want to have some fun? What do you say?
想玩点有意思的吗 你怎么想
Are you off duty now? Yeah, I am.
你现在不用工作了吧 是的 没错
Promise? Promise.
能保证吗 我保证
I really think it's cool.
我真的觉得很酷
Good. See who keeps theirs on the longest.
很好 让我们看看谁能保存得久一点
So, Harry. Yeah.
哈里 怎么
Today while you were in the shower,
今天你洗澡的时候
I sort of looked through your file.
我悄悄看了你的文件
The one they kept on you
就是他们一直保存的
when you were in that place when you were a kid.
你小的时候在那里的档案
Yeah, I thought you might've.
嗯 我觉得你可能看了
I saw your picture, and it got me curious.
我看到了你的照片 让我很好奇
Said they took you away from your mother and put you there,
上面说他们从你妈妈手中把你夺走然后送到了那里
and... that you did a lot of bad things to people
之后你做了很多坏事
and got into fights.
还经常打架
It's true.
没错
I'm not proud of some of the things I did when I was there.
我对那时候我做的一些事情很羞愧
It said you were always trying to escape,
上面还说你总是尝试逃跑
but when your mother was killed, you stopped.
但当你妈妈被杀后 你就没再跑过
There was no place to escape to.
因为我已经没地方可去了
I'm really, really sorry you had to go through that, dad.
对于你经历过的那些事我真的感觉很抱歉 爸爸
The white zone is for immediate loading
白色的区域是紧急装载
and unloading of passengers only.
和卸载区
No parking.
不能停车
Sorry, mom. I didn't mean to worry you.
抱歉 妈妈 我不该让你担心的
We'll discuss it later.
这事一会再说
But don't ever scare us like that again, okay?
但是以后不要再这样吓我们了 好吗
We have a quick turnaround.
回去的飞机马上就要起飞
We got to go right back through security.
我们必须马上去过安检
Okay.
好
Dad, I had a really fun time with you.
爸爸 今天和你在一起很开心
Me, too, daughter.
我也是 女儿
Safe travels.
一路顺风
See you inside.
你先进去
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢你 哈里
For what? She's our daughter.
谢什么 她可是我们俩的女儿
Yeah.
是啊
Bosch.
我是博斯
Detective, it's Ida in Deputy Chief Irving's office.
警探 我是欧文副局长办公室的艾达
Hi, Ida. How are you?
你好 艾达 怎么了
The chief wants you in his office in 30 minutes.
副局长让你三十分钟内到他的办公室
Will that be a problem?
没问题吧
No. No problem.
没问题
Could you give me a heads up what it's about?
能提示一下我为什么让我去吗
Thank you, detective. We'll see you then.
谢谢你 警探 一会见
Good morning, detective.
早上好 警探
Morning, Ida.
早上好 艾达
Should be just a minute. He's finishing up a meeting.
稍等几分钟 他马上就开完会了
Thank you.
谢谢
You can go in now, detective.
你现在可以进去了 警探
Chief.
局长
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
I wanted you to know
我想让你知道
that the district attorney's impaneling a grand jury
地方检察官正在组织一个陪审团
to hear evidence on the Waits case.
去参加韦茨一案的听证会
You can expect to be subpoenaed.
你应该会被传唤
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表