剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Who took the card? O'Shea.
谁把卡拿走了? 奥谢
Son of a bitch. There's the cloud, you know?
妈了个蛋 有云就行了 你知道吧?
What do you mean, the cloud? The backup to the cloud.
什么意思? 云? 云备份
If you have a drive, I'll dub you a copy.
如果你有优盘 我能给你个拷贝
Fuck O'Shea. Did you see what he did back there?
该死的奥谢 你看见他在后面干什么了吗?
I don't have a drive.
我没有优盘
I do.
我有
Make me a copy, then erase it from the cloud.
给我拷贝一份 然后再从云里删除
I gave you one directive, Bosch. One.
我就给你下了一项命令 博斯 就一项
Yeah, you did. You were to see
恩 确实 你本应该保证
that Waits and this operation were secure.
韦茨和这项行动 都万无一失
And what did you do? You shit the bed.
你做了些什么? 做的跟屎一样
You got what you wanted.
你得到了你想要的
O'Shea's prospects for mayor are in the shitter.
奥谢选市长这事 算是皇帝茅坑没他的粪(份)了
He'll be lucky to keep his job as D.A.
他要能保住他检察官的工作 都算是走运了
Waits was officially in your custody, Detective.
按规定 监管韦茨是在你的任务 警探
So, technically, you, not O'Shea, lost Waits.
所以 严格来说 搞丢了韦茨的人是你 而不是奥谢
And you can be sure that's how he will spin it.
你猜能猜到 到时候他会怎么颠倒黑白
Do you have any idea what kind of position
你知道到时候 我们警局
that puts this department in?
将会陷入何等处境么?
My guy got shot up behind this bullshit.
我的人在这烂摊子里被枪击了
This whole situation's fugazi.
这是个彻头彻尾的骗局
Fugazi.
骗局
Exactly.
正是如此
And now we have to un-fuck it, don't we, Detective?
现在我们必须得让这件事不那么操蛋 对不对 警探
Detective Bosch, care to comment?
博斯警探 发表下意见吧?
How's he doing? Prepping him for surgery.
他怎么样? 正在准备做手术
Is he gonna make it? Fingers crossed.
他能挺过手术么? 祈祷吧
What went wrong out there? Everything.
到底什么地方出问题了? 所有地方
You're gonna be all right, brother.
你会好起来的 兄弟
Don't worry. I'm gonna get it back for you.
别担心 我会把它拿回来给你
Waits got his badge, too.
韦茨还拿了他的警徽
Oh, shit.
真是日了狗了
Shit. Shit. This is bad.
妈的 妈的 情况不妙
Could've been me. What do you mean?
本来躺在床上的可能是我 你什么意思?
I handed Waits off to Crate,
是我亲手把韦茨交给瘦杆
told him to re-cuff him to the chain.
让他给韦茨再拷上链子的
Waits made his move then.
接着韦茨就动手了
Harry.
哈里
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧? 恩 我没事
Crate's in bad shape.
瘦杆状态不太好
They're asking for blood. That's never good.
他们说需要输血 输血就没好事
See you later, okay?
待会见 行么?
Where you going?
你要去哪?
Back to division,
回局里去
help out with the phones in case somebody dimes Waits off.
帮着接电♥话♥ 看看有没有人告发韦茨
Because I'm gonna be there when we find him.
因为当我们找到他的时候 我要在现场
Come on!
快点啊
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表