剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
This is the work I do.
这就是我想做的事
You know this.
你知道的
I know that if the Captain sees your name on the reports,
我只知道 如果警监在调查报告里看到了你的名字
he'll be shitting blood.
他会气的吐♥血♥
Tell the captain you got Edgar working it while I'm in court.
告诉警监我出庭的时候你让埃德加负责这件案子
I'll put his name on everything.
所有的功劳都给他
Harry, Harry, Harry.
哈里 哈里 哈里
All right, look, just... Take a look at this.
这样吧 你看一眼这个再说
This is what we're looking for in terms of color.
我们就按照这个颜色找
Spread an arm's distance apart
以一臂距离散开
in one line and move slowly across each quadrant.
组成一横排 仔细搜查每一寸土地
Slowly, got it? Take your time.
仔细 懂了吗? 慢慢来
This ain't a contest. We got all day.
这不是竞赛 我们有一整天的时间
All right, come on. Let's go. Yes, sir.
好了 来吧 开始吧 是 长官
Hey. Heard you need volunteers.
嘿 听说你们需要帮手
We could use you.
欢迎加入
Check in with my partner over there.
去那边和我的搭档报个到
Roger that.
收到
Found more bones?
找到更多骨头了?
Definitely a grave site.
简直就是个坟场
So it's a homicide.
所以 这是件谋杀案
I can't think of a legit
我想不到有任何合法的理由
reason to bury a body up here, especially a kid.
把尸体埋在这里 而且还是个孩子
Right femur.
右股骨
"City of Bones."
"骸骨之城"
The grid we laid down is like the blocks of a city,
我们排开的网格 就像这座城市的街区
so we know exactly what was found where.
那样我们就能清楚 哪里找到了什么
And every murder is the tale of a city.
每个杀人犯都是一座城市的传说
Who said that?
谁说的?
I don't know. Somebody.
我不知道 别人说的
Think it's true?
你信吗?
Yeah. I do.
是的 我信
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
1989.
Found it near the left wing of the pelvis.
在受害者骨盆左侧附近发现的
Probably in our victim's pocket.
可能原本放在受害者的口袋里
Pretty good marker. It puts us inside 25 years.
硬币刻字很清晰 所以这事发生在最近25年间
Yeah. Two other things I want to emphasize, Detective...
是啊 还有两件事我要强调一下 警探
grave depth and location terrain. Go ahead, Doc.
坟墓深度和环境地形 继续说 医生
Well, we have a contradiction here.
现在 这两点是矛盾的
It was a shallow grave.
这个墓穴很浅
Whoever buried this body basically covered it over
不管是谁埋的尸体 他基本上只是草草的
with loose dirt and dry leaves,
用松土和干树叶盖住了尸体
which suggests panic, poor planning.
这说明当事人很慌乱 且毫无计划
On the other hand, a remote location, difficult terrain...
另一方面 这里人烟罕至 道路崎岖
See what I'm saying?
明白我的意思么?
Premeditation. Yeah.
预谋犯罪 是的
Decomp fluid shave destroyed the clothing,
尸液腐蚀掉了死者的衣物
but the canvas backpack is largely intact.
不过这个帆布背包大部分是完整的
So maybe burying it with the body was a mistake.
把它和尸体埋在一起 是个失误
Maybe. Waistband from a pair of boy's underwear.
也许 这还有个男孩内♥裤♥上的腰带
Pelvis assembly also indicates we may have a male here.
骨盆复原结果显示死者为男性
Judging from the skeletal remains,
根据骨头残骸判断
a child of about 9 or 10.
这是一个9岁或10岁的男孩
Give me the trowel.
把铲子给我
Brush.
刷子
Missing lower mandible.
下颌骨不见了
No teeth on the upper.
上颌的牙齿也没有
Dental I.D. Would be too easy.
不能用牙医记录查身份了
Don't despair, Detective.
别失望 警探
Cranium shows clear evidence
颅骨上有清晰的
of fracture line and surgical healing.
骨折线 以及手术后愈合的痕迹
Hospital records.
可以查医院记录
Another indicator we're
又一条线索
dealing with relatively contemporary bones.
表明我们正在处理 相对来说年代不远的骨头
Stellate fracture on the occipital.
枕骨有放射性骨裂
Blunt-force trauma.
钝器创伤
That's the most likely explanation.
这是最可能的解释
I'll canvass the neighborhood first thing in the morning.
我早上会先问询附近的居民
I'd start with the doctor.
我会先去找那个医生
I'll bet he's been on the street forever.
我打赌他一直在街上晃荡
I'll text you if anything comes up.
如果找到任何线索 我会短♥信♥通知你
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
Find more than one body up there?
在那里找到了不止一具尸体?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hang on. They still looking?
等等 他们还在搜索?
Yeah. Still got crews up there.
是的 还有组员在那儿搜寻
Come on, man. Give me something. I got nothing for you.
来吧 兄弟 给我一些消息吧 我没消息可给
How much longer are you guys gonna be up there for?
你们还要在这里找多久?
Do you know? If I did, I'd let you know.
你知道吗? 如果我知道 就告诉你
Hey! What...
嘿! 什么...
I've seen you before.
我之前见过你
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
You know this guy?
你认识这个人?
He's been in court all week.
他整个星期都守在法♥院♥
Nate Tyler, "Times."
内特·泰勒 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
A reporter. Motherfucker.
一个记者 混♥蛋♥
We ought to arrest your ass.
我们他妈的要逮捕你
For what? For being an allaround douche.
什么理由? 傻♥逼♥在街上乱窜罪
That's a felony, isn't it?
这是重罪 对吧?
Where I come from.
在我家乡这就是重罪
I'm on public property, reporting on a criminal investigation.
我在公共场所 报道犯罪调查现场
You can't write about this.
你不能报道这件事
It's too soon. You'll fuck it up.
现在为时过早 你会搞砸这个案子
You're covering the trial.
你报道我的庭审
Now you're up here poking around.
现在又在这里到处晃
You're covering me.
你是想报道我吧
A hit piece. You're doing a hit piece on me.
写我的黑料 你是想黑我
An in-depth, unbiased feature story
这个一个有深度且公正的报道
about a cop who has... fair to say...
报道一个 怎么说呢
something of a checkered past.
有着不光彩的过去的警♥察♥
My partner's right. It's premature.
我的搭档是对的 报道这个案子 时机还不成熟
You want to write about me, go ahead,
你要报道我的话 那就写吧
but give us a chance first to find out what it is.
但是至少事先让我们知道 你都写了什么
When the time comes, you'll give me the exclusive?
时机成熟时 你可以让我写独家报道吗?
Exactly. Keep me abreast of all the developments?
当然了 让我跟进所有的最新进展?
I give you my word.
我向你保证
I'd like to help you out, Bosch,
博斯 我想帮你
I really would, but this isn't like the old days.
我真的很想 但是今非昔比
You can't sit on a story like this.
你不能这样藏着掖着
It's already public.
这事大家都已经知道了
If I don't write about it, some pissant blogger will.
就算我不写 也会有其他爱找茬的博主写
My mistake. I thought you were a pissant blogger.
我的错 我以为你就是那种博主
Fuck you. Sorry. No can do.
去你的 对不起 我不会听你的
Fuck him.
操他大爷
We out of here? I got beau coup shit to do.
走吗? 我还有一堆破事要做
We're out of here. Later.
我们走吧 回见
Good work today, Boot. Thanks.
今天做的真好 靴靴 谢谢
Boot? You're a "Boot"?
靴靴? 你是只靴子?
Long story.
说来话长
Well, we can stand in line.
这样啊 我们去那边排队
You can tell me all about it over a warm cocoa,
然后你一边喝热可可 一边详细告诉我
or we can go to Musso & Frank's for an ice-cold Martini.
或者 我们可以去穆索法兰克餐厅 来杯加冰的马提尼
Tough choice. Flip a coin?
太难选了 抛个硬币吧?
Cheers.
干杯
Good work today, Boot.
今天做得不错 靴靴
Thanks.
谢谢你
You don't seem like a rookie.
你看起来不像是新手
I know. I'm old.
我知道 我比较老
Not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
No, I just got the cop bug late.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表