剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
came by for a hot second with Captain Pounds.
和警督庞兹一起待了老长一会儿
Mm.
恩
My dad is coming in the morning.
我爸明天早上来
He's totally freaked out.
他简直吓坏了
He wants me to quit and just...
他想让我辞职 然后...
What'd you tell him?
那你怎么跟他说的?
Pfft, hell no.
当然不同意啊
Just when I'm about to get a medal?
在我快拿到奖章的时候辞职?
How about Robbery Homicide?
那劫案凶杀科的人呢?
Uh, yeah, they popped in.
恩 是啊 他们也来过
Said they'd be back when my rep was present.
说他们等我的工会代表来了再来找我
You need to think about what you're gonna say
在他们把你的故事记录在案之前
before they lock your story down.
你应该想想怎么对他们说
Yeah.
好
I'll just tell them again what I told them tonight.
我就再告诉他们一遍我昨天晚上说的
Which was...?
你说的是...?
Asshole went for my fucking gun.
那个混♥蛋♥想抢我的枪
It went off.
然后枪走火了
I'm lucky I was wearing my vest.
算我走运 我当时穿了防弹衣
Oh!
啊!
Oh!
啊!
David!
戴维!
David!
戴维!
David.
戴维!
David. Ma?!
戴维! 妈?!
Ma?
妈?!
Oh, Ma, what'd you do?
哦 妈 你怎么样了?
David...
戴维...
What did you do? Are you okay?
你怎么样了? 还好吗?
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 我太对不起你了
I just wanted to go to the bathroom.
我只是想去上个厕所
It's okay. Are you hurt?
没事的 你受伤了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, come on. Let me help you up.
好 来来来 让我扶你起来
I'm so embarrassed.
真是太丢人了
It's okay. Don't be.
没事的 不要那么想
Here we go. There you go.
慢慢来 慢慢起来
Hold on, now.
现在 坚持一下
Oh, what would I do without you, huh?
哦 我要是没有你怎么办啊? 啊?
Okay, yeah.
没事 没事的
In closing, I'd like to convey
总而言之 我想传达给
to the good people of Los Angeles
洛杉矶守法市民们的是
that this renewed sense of mission
本着这份全新的使命感
and teamwork between my office and LAPD
我的部门会与洛杉矶警♥察♥局的通力合作
should help us all
而这将会让我们所有人
sleep more soundly this holiday season.
能在这个假期睡得更加安心
Chief?
局长?
The apprehension of Raynard Waits
拘捕雷纳尔·韦茨
remains our top priority.
现在仍是我们的首要任务
And we are devoting every resource
并且我们将会尽我们所能
to achieving that task as expediently as possible.
尽快完结这个案子
But we, as Los Angeles...
但是我们 作为洛杉矶...
Turned out good, Chief.
效果不错 局长
Morning shows all carried it live.
所有的日间节目都在直播
I think we got the message out.
我想我们已经把信息传达出去了
No more finger-pointing.
不再互相扯皮
No more laying of blame.
不再任意指责
All hands on deck till this is over.
大家齐心协力直到破案
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
That came through loud and clear.
显而易见 毋庸置疑
Now we just have to catch this little motherfucker...
现在我们只需要抓住这个小混♥蛋♥
Before he brings us all down.
不然完蛋的就是我们
The one day of the year that I go in late to work.
全年唯一一天 我上班迟了点
Am I interrupting?
打扰到你了?
Well, mm, as a matter of fact...
唔... 实际上
We are wrapping presents.
我们在包装礼物
Christmas.
圣诞节
It's tomorrow.
明天就到了
It is? Mmhmm.
真的? 嗯
Hi, Harry. Hey, Leese.
你好啊 哈里 嘿 小荔枝
One of those for me?
有给我的礼物吗?
Yeah, the fruitcake. Mm, nice.
有 水果蛋糕 哇 真棒
Same one I gave you guys last year?
还是我去年送你们的那个?
You want a cup of coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗?
So, what is so important
所以 是什么重要的事
that it couldn't wait until I got into the office?
不能等我回到办公室再说?
Brasher gave RHD a preliminary statement.
布拉舍在提交给劫案凶杀科的报告中
Said Stokes grabbed her gun.
提到斯托克斯抢她的枪
All right, isn't that what happened? Not what I saw.
那么 这不是事实嘛? 和我所目睹的有出入
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Harry, don't tell me this.
哈里 别告诉我这些
Stokes' hands were on the wall.
斯托克斯的手当时放在墙上
Fuck! I mean, I can't swear to it.
操! 虽然我不能保证
Couldn't see clearly.
当时看不太清
I think she tried to cuff him and her gun went off.
我觉得她想铐住他 但她的枪走火了
Well, it's not great, but shit happens.
真不走运 人总有踩到屎的时候
That would be her third unsat.
这将是是她第三次违规了
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
So that's why she's got to put it on Stokes.
所以她要把责任推卸到斯托克斯身上
Looking to save her job.
她想保住这份工作
Except you won't corroborate.
但是你不会配合她撒谎
Not that I'm asking you to.
我可不是要你去配合她
I mean, either way she's done if she gives a false statement.
我是说 如果她说谎 她怎么样都会完蛋
You think you can persuade her to do the right thing?
你觉得你能说服她说实话别推卸责任?
I can try.
我试试
What about Stokes? I should cut him loose.
那斯托克斯呢? 我该放了他
At least wait until tomorrow.
至少也等到明天吧
Fewer of Brasher's fellow officers around
少一点布拉舍的同事
to see it go down.
看到这事的进展
Also gives you more time to get Brasher to change her story.
这也给你更多的时间说服布拉舍改变她的说辞
Yeah, and it's a nice gesture, with the holidays and all.
对 放假前积点德
Exactly.
没错
Cable's included, of course.
当然包括有线电视
Great.
好
That's great.
好极了
She loves her programs, you know?
你知道吗? 我妈很喜欢看电视
We have live entertainment on weekends and holidays,
我们每逢周末和节假日都会组织娱乐节目
and we offer non-denominational services on Sundays.
我们会在周日提供无派别教会活动
Well, that... that sounds nice and lovely.
这样 听起来很赞
Um, how much does all this cost?
那总共要花多少钱?
Depends on the plan...
要看您选择的计划...
What add-ons you select, the room type.
还有你所选择的附加项目 房♥间类型
Uh, the basic?
那基础价呢?
How... how much is the basic?
你们...基础价格是多少?
Medicare would cover a substantial portion.
大部分的钱都可以用医保报销
Good.
嗯
Bring your mother in, Mr. Martinez.
马丁内斯先生 您可以带上您的母亲
See the grounds, meet the staff.
来我们这里看看环境 见见员工
David?
戴维?
David?
戴维?
Mr. Martinez?
马丁内斯先生?
David!
戴维!
Mr. Martinez, are you there?
马丁内斯先生 你还在听吗?
Could you turn this off?
能把这关掉吗?
...serial killer Raynard Waits.
...连环杀手雷纳尔·韦茨
Family members of Louis Escobar, the depu...
路易斯·埃斯科巴尔的亲属...
Wh-what... I was listening to that.
干什么... 我在听新闻
You're reading.
你在看书
Well, I'm trying.
我在试图看书
When are you going to pick up my new glasses, David?
戴维 你啥时候帮我去拿新眼镜?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表