剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I'm trying to bring this thing to an end with you still alive.
我想尽量让你或者了解了这个案子
Come on. I think we know how this ends.
你够了吧 我觉得我们都知道如何了结
You and me, Harry...
你和我 哈里
Dogs from the same kennel.
我们是同一窝的狗崽子
I kill people.
我杀人
You kill people.
你也杀人
Doesn't have to come to that.
没必要走到那步田地
We could meet.
我们可以见个面
You pick the place.
地点你挑
This is Detective Harry Bosch, Hollywood Homicide.
这里是好莱坞凶案组 哈里·博斯警探
Need assistance pinging a cell.
需要追踪一部手♥机♥
Hold on, Detective.
稍等 警探
I'll need information for the affidavit.
我需要一份书面证明书
There's no time for a court order.
现在没时间申请法♥院♥命令
This is for the Waits serial-murder case.
这是连环杀手韦茨的案子
Exigent circumstances.
情况紧急
You can contact Deputy Chief Irving's office
如果有需要 你可以联♥系♥副局长
if you need to.
欧文的办公室
Bosch.
博斯
Detective, we traced that phone...
警探 我们追踪到手♥机♥...
Glendale Boulevard
在银湖区的
between Fletcher Drive and Waterloo Street,
弗莱彻大道和滑铁卢街之间的
Silver Lake District. Thanks.
格兰岱尔林荫道那里 谢谢
Says he found it in the street next to the curb.
他说他在路边捡到了手♥机♥
Kick the kid.
让他走吧
He's got nothing to do with this.
他跟案子没关系
All these bones
所有这些骨头
are right under the streets of Paris.
都在巴黎街道的正下方
Who knew?
谁能想到呢?
So, what you thinking about these snaps?
那么 你怎么看这些照片的?
They look recent.
看起来最近才照的
My guess is Waits
肯定是韦茨干的
probably traveled overseas at some point.
可能是他国外旅游的时候照的
Hey, Kiz, any luck with that passport check?
嘿 凯兹 护照那边查到什么了吗?
Nothing.
啥也没有
If Waits ever went to France, it was under another name.
就算韦茨去过法国 肯定用了别的名字
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Bosch.
博斯
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
When'd you get in? This morning.
你什么时候来的 今早
This is from Maddie.
这是玛迪给你的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I wanted to be there.
我很想去你们那里
Yet you weren't.
但你没有
Came all this way to bust my balls?
你大老远跑来为了叨逼叨到让人蛋疼?
Don't flatter yourself.
别自作多情了
I came here to play cards.
我来这儿打牌的
Bel-air fat cat heard I was killing whales in Vegas.
贝沙湾的阔佬儿听说我打遍维加斯无敌手
Wants to try to take me down. Is he in trouble.
想把我扳倒 那他真是碰上麻烦了
"Prednisone."
"强的松"
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no, d-d-David?
哦 不 戴...戴维?
David?
戴维?
David!
戴维!
What, Ma? David!
怎么了 妈? 戴维!
What? What? What is it?
怎么了? 发生什么事了?
II... I'm out of my fucking prednisone. Ma!
我 我...该死的强的松吃完了 妈!
Well, I'm sorry, but I am.
呃 对不起 但真的吃完了
Well, what do you want me to do?
好吧 你想让我♥干♥嘛?
Well, would you... would you be a dear
你可...可不可以当个好孩子
and go get it refilled for me, please?
帮我再买♥♥一瓶来 好嘛?
Please.
拜托了
S'il Te plait? S'il Te plait?
求求你啦 求求你啦
Yeah, sure. Sure.
好 好 好
Vite! Okay, vite! Vite.
快点 好 快点 快着呢
"Arrete! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort."
“停步! 此处是死亡帝国”
I've been to the Paris catacombs.
我去过巴黎的地下墓穴
At the entrance is this warning...
入口那儿有警示...
"Stop, here is the empire of death."
写着"停步 此处是死亡帝国"
Found this book in Waits' apartment.
我在韦茨的公♥寓♥找到这本书
These photos were found at this page.
这些照片就在这一页找到的
The seven other presumed victims,
其他的七个假定受害人
no bodies have been found? Correct.
还没有找到他们的尸体吗 对的
Maybe he kept them.
可能韦茨保留着那些尸骨
He could be creating his own catacomb using the bones.
他可以用那些骨头创造自己的地下墓穴
Is he still calling you?
他还在跟你联♥系♥吗?
Yep.
是的
He sees you as a friend, adversary, brother.
他把你当做朋友 对手和兄弟
"Dogs from the same kennel."
"同一窝的狗崽子"
That's what he said.
他这么说的
"Dogs from the same kennel."
"同一窝的狗崽子"
It's risky, calling you.
给你打电♥话♥是在冒险
He gets off on it.
但他乐此不疲
You could use that. Well, I'm trying.
你可以利用这一点 呃 我在尽力
So far, I can't get him to make a mistake,
目前为止 我都没能让他犯一点错
give anything away.
或是套出话来
Play to his vanity, call him out...
满足他的虚荣心 引他现身...
Nothing seems to make him slip.
可是他似乎滴水不漏
Maybe you need to work up a script
也许下次他打来之前
for the next time he calls.
你需要先编好套词
I assume you have a profiler from Behavioral Sciences
我想你那儿的行为科学部会有一个侧写员
working on this? Task force does.
负责这事吧? 行动小组里有一个
What do I need them for? I got the best right here.
我要侧写员做什么? 我已经有了最厉害的那个
Harry, I told you.
哈里 我告诉过你
I'm strictly a card player now.
我现在就只是个纸牌玩家
And I've got to go.
我得走了
Are you gonna open Maddie's present?
你要打开玛迪的礼物吗?
She had it custom-made for you.
她专门为你定做的
Sweet.
真贴心
Really sweet.
真的太贴心了
We're going in there, Waits.
我们要去那儿 韦茨
Remember what we talked about before.
记得我们之前说过什么吗
I know.
我知道
Put me in the trunk,
把我关进车里
and I'll never see the light of day again.
我就永远不见天日了
Jerry, what's that?
杰瑞 那是什么
What? On your computer.
什么? 你电脑上放的是什么
The Waits video from the field trip van ride.
那次出外勤在车上的录像
Play it back.
回放一下
We're going in there, Waits.
我们要进去那里 韦茨
Remember what we talked about before.
记得我们之前说过的吗
I know.
我知道
Put me in the trunk,
把我关进车里
and I'll never see the light of day again.
那样我就永远不见天日了
The trunk. What trunk?
是关去小黑屋 关哪里?
Shit, we need a warrant.
操 我们需要搜查令
For a trunk? What's going on, Harry?
就为了关进车里? 发生什么事了 哈里?
I missed it.
我把它漏了
Trunk is a room where they punish kids.
他是说关小黑屋 一个惩罚孩子的地方
I think Waits might have been here, too.
我觉得韦茨很可能在这儿呆过
That's the connection he's been talking about.
这就是他一直谈到的关联
The thing we have in common... McClaren Youth Hall.
我们的共通点....麦克拉伦少年福利院
Waits' driver's license says he's 43.
韦茨的驾照上显示他43岁
So let's assume he's somewhere near that age,
我们假定他的年纪就是
give or take a few years.
43岁上下
So, we want record of names...
所以我们要找的档案...
1970 to 1990 to be safe.
保险估计1970到1990年内
He'll be in there somewhere.
韦茨的档案应该就在这范围内
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表