剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Aw, shit.
噢 天啊
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
Detective Bosch, any word on Raynard Waits?
博斯警探 你对瑞纳·韦茨有什么评价
Detective Bosch, is it true that the victim was a prostitute
博斯警探 受害者真的是妓♥女♥吗
and that her body was found in a dumpster?
她的尸体是不是在垃圾箱里被发现的呢
Ask Nate Tyler. He knows all the sordid details.
问内特·泰勒吧 他知道他知道所有肮脏的细节
She worked the neighborhood, so we talked to the manager
她在那个街区揽活 所以我们和经理聊了下
of the Hawaiian Sands Motel where the victim tricked.
他是夏威夷沙滩旅馆的经理 受害者就是在那里被诱骗的
He didn't see Waits pick her up,
他没看到韦茨勾搭她
neither did any of her friends.
她的朋友们也都没有看到
And that minivan we're looking for...
还有 我们搜索的那个小货车
A security cam on a storage facility picked it up
有个仓库的监视摄像头拍到了
drmng into the alley 7:42 P.M.,
那辆车在晚上七点四十二分开到巷子里
exiting six minutes later.
六分钟后离开了
Grab a plate? Couldn't see it.
看到车牌号♥了吗 看不到
But there's a warehouse across from the murder scene.
但是在谋杀现场对面有个仓库
They've got a security camera in their parking lot.
他们在停车场里装了个监视摄像头
Keep your fingers crossed.
祈求好运吧
Waits went through a lot of trouble
韦茨经历了很多麻烦
to stage these murders like your mother's.
去筹划这些与你母亲的被害案一样的谋杀
Why? Why is he... why is he making it so personal?
为什么 为什么 为什么他要针对你
Both came through the system... similar past.
我们在同一机构待过 有相似的过去
Fuckin' bromance, that's what it is...
断背情谊 就是这么回事
Waits' idea of a box of chocolates.
韦茨总有些出人意料的计谋
Let me know if you find anything on those surveillance tapes.
如果你在那些监视录像带里找到什么 通知我
You better hurry.
你得快点了
Your compadre might not be around much longer.
你的伙伴可能没多少机会陪你了
Then I'll miss your inspired leadership, captain.
那我会想念你卓越的领导的 队长
I've learned so much from you.
我从你那里学到很多
I'm not a lone voice
不只是我一个人
crying in the wildernessanymore, Bosch.
持有这种观点 博斯
A lot of people are onto you.
很多人都盯上你了
Talk to patrol, lately?
最近没和巡警打得火热吗
Okay, next, Officer Jones here is going to review
好了 下面 琼斯警官要来这里检查
the penal-code sections relating to the laws of arrest
关于逮捕法的惩罚规章条款
that you all received in your training bulletins.
你们都在训练简章里看过的
All right, all right.
好的 好的
I know you know this.
我知道你们懂的
It's a post requirement.
这是职业资格要求
So let's just get through it.
耐心的熬过去就好了
Do you need something, detective?
你需要点什么吗 警探
If you don't mind. I'll be quick.
如果你不介意 我会很快的
All right, come on in. You have the floor.
好的 来吧 讲台给你了
As you all know, John Stokes is now the primary suspect
你们都已知道 乔治·斯托克斯现在是
in the murder of Arthur Delacroix,
月桂谷的尸骨案 也就是
the Laurel Canyon bones case.
亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦谋杀案的主要嫌疑犯
Oh, big fuckin' surprise.
哦 真是太惊人了
Hey, let the man talk. And watch your mouth.
嘿 让他说话 管好你们的嘴巴
We got to assume Stokes knows we're after him.
我们得假设斯托克斯知道我们盯上他了
He missed his last appointment with his P.O.
最近他没去赴保释监察官的约会
And hasn't been to work.
也没去工作
He's in the wind.
他正在潜逃中
Yeah, whose fault is that?
是的 这是谁的错呢
Listen, I get where you're coming from,
听着 我知道你们的处境
but Detective Bosch put the Delacroix case together.
但是博斯警探把德拉克洛瓦的案子查出了眉目
We wouldn't even be standing here talking
如果没有他 我们甚至都不会
about Stokes if it wasn't for him.
站在这里谈论斯托克斯
We got to find this guy.
我们得找到这个人
I need you to hit the pavement, dig a little deeper.
我需要你们去街头侦查 看能不能深挖出一点有用的信息
Can you even charge this asshole?
你都没法指控这个混♥蛋♥吧
It was 20 years ago. He was a juvie.
这是二十年前的事 他那时是个少年犯
Let the D.A. Figure that out.
让地方法♥院♥检察官来处理这事吧
All right, pass this out, put this on your visor.
好的 把这些分发下去 放在你们的汽车遮阳板上
Check your local smokehouses, talk to your snitches...
查看你们负责的地区 问问你们的线人
Anyone who might've seen him.
有谁看到过他
I just spoke to patrol.
我跟巡警说过了
I asked for a little extra effort on Stokes.
我叫他们对斯托克斯留意一些
How'd that go? Edgewood busted my balls.
效果怎么样呢 埃奇伍德太令人蛋疼了
Our job's to bring him in and close the case.
我们的工作就是拉他进来 结束案件
Tyler's article? Asshole.
这是泰勒的文章吗 混♥蛋♥
Handed Waits a fuckin' instruction manual.
简直就是在给韦茨做了本介绍手册
What's she doing here?
她在那里干嘛
Just got assigned to detectives'... Billets' grunt.
她被派来做警探们的助手
Marvelous.
太好了
Lieutenant wants all
中尉希望所有警探
detectives to upgrade their personnel packages.
更新他们的人事资料
Set it there.
放在这里
Detective Edgar.
埃德加警探
Come in.
请进
Brasher.
布拉舍
They got to put her somewhere. "They"?
他们总要把她安顿在某个地方 他们吗
You mean Pounds. Mm.
你的意思是庞兹吧 嗯
Captain makes the assignments.
这是队长做的分配
He could've placed her anywhere... vice, subpoena control.
他本可以把她放在别的地方的 做副职 传唤员
He's putting it to me. I don't dig it.
他是在针对我 我才不鸟他
You brought iton yourself. How?
你自己惹的 怎么会呢
'Cause I didn't back her fairy tale shooting story?
因为我没有站在她这边帮她圆谎吗
No, because you slept with her.
不 因为你和她上♥床♥了
What if she files a beef? You could be in deep shit.
如果她投诉呢 你的麻烦就大了
Thanks for the heads up.
谢谢提醒
Sir, have you seen this individual at all?
先生 你看见过这人吗
Grace.
格蕾丝
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I could use a drink.
我可以喝点酒
Yeah, I thought maybe you might.
是的 我觉得你会想喝的
What are you having?
你要喝什么
Fat Tire, please.
我来瓶啤酒
Uh, and Templeton with a splash, neat.
额 我要一杯坦普尔顿酒 不加冰
No problem.
没问题
I thought you were a Stoli girl?
我以为你是个矜持的女孩子
Eh, friend turned me on to rye...
额 朋友教会我喝黑麦威士忌的
Kind of like it.
我还挺喜欢的
Look, Harry, I'm sorry about this morning.
你看 哈里 我对今天早晨很抱歉
You were right. I'm the original slow learner.
你说的没错 我就是后知后觉
Nah, you were having a shitty day,
不 你最近不走运
and I did not make it any better.
我也没帮到你什么
Oh, come on.
哦 别装了
Waits, Stokes, Brasher...
韦茨 斯托克斯 布拉舍
Jesus, Harry, could you digthe hole any deeper?
天啊 哈里 你还能再背一点吗
Halfway to China.You forgot Pounds.
都快背到中国了 你还忘了庞兹
Yeah, why does he have such a hard-on for you?
是的 为什么他对你这么来劲呢
Eh, it goes back before you were there.
额 在你来警♥察♥局前就是这样了
He was a lieutenant, ran the Detective Bureau...
他是个中尉 掌管警♥察♥局
Didn't know what he was doing.
整天无所事事
Should've known somebody that incompetent
要知道那时候不称职的人
was sure to be promoted.
却能得到升职
Yeah, promoted off our hard work in spite of his ineptitude.
是的 尽管他无能 还是沾了我们努力工作的光才升了职
Templeton neat and a Fat Tire.
不加冰坦普尔顿酒和啤酒
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
To China.
敬中国
Ahh.
啊
My friend says that everything that happens
我的朋友说事出皆有因
was meant to happen... because it happened.
因为它已经发生了
Deep. Mm.
深刻 嗯
Is this your rye friend or some other?
是你那喝酒的朋友还是其他朋友
No, same friend.
不 同一个朋友
Close friend.
密友
You are not the only dumbass in the division.
你不是部门里唯一的傻瓜
I am... I'm in a relationship with a colleague.
我 也和一位同事在交往
Oh.
哦
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表