剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You want his neck swabbed for foreign DNA?
你想从他的脖子上擦取外来DNA样本?
Might as well dot the I's.
仔细点 确保没有遗漏
He left a note.
他留了个纸条
My client was an innocent man.
我的委托人是无辜的
What's it say?
这上面说了什么
Swears he didn't do the kid.
他发誓没有杀那个孩子
Killing himself because the police and press
他自杀是因为警♥察♥和媒体
have destroyed his life, and
已经摧毁了他的生活
he can't go on.
他活不下去了
And there's this other stuff.
他还写了些别的
"My one regret is for my children."
“我唯独愧对我的孩子们”
"Who will take care of my children?"
“以后谁来照顾我的孩子们呢?”
You know what that means, Mr. Morton?
你知道这是什么意思么 莫顿先生
Who these children are? I have no idea.
这上面说的孩子们是谁 我不知道
He didn't deserve this.
他本不会这样
And you're responsible.
这都怪你们
You're all responsible.
你们全都有责任
His feet were on the ground. He could have stood up,
他的脚挨着地 他当时完全可以站起来
saved himself.
就不会死了
No second thoughts.
他没有丝毫犹豫
He's been waiting for this day for 20 years.
他等待这一天等了20年了
And it finally came.
这一刻终于来了
Detective Bosch, want to make a statement?
博斯警探 你要发表个声明么
Stay back from him, please. It's all right. Yeah.
请不要过去 哦 没关系
Thanks to you and your story,
多亏你和你编的故事
Trent killed himself. Are you saying that he wasn't a suspect?
塔兰托先生自杀了 你这意思是说他不是嫌犯?
That he was innocent? I'm saying that thanks to you
他是无辜的? 我只想说谢谢你
and your irresponsible reporting, we may never know
和你那些不负责任的报道 我们可能永远也无法知道
what happened to that little boy up on the hill.
山坡上发现的那个小孩是怎么遇害的了
Isn't suicide evidence of a guilty conscience?
难道他自杀不是因为良心有愧么?
Maybe. Maybe it isn't.
也许吧 但也可能不是
But if Trent didn't do it, how you gonna feel?
但是如果塔兰托先生是无辜的 你有何感想?
Everything I wrote was true.
我写的所有东西都是事实
I'm not responsible for what happened up there.
我可不会对现在发生的事负责
Sleep tight, pal.
好人一生平安 哥们
You led me to him. How's your conscience?
是你带我找到他的 你难道就问心无愧?
Come on, Bosch.
算了 博斯
It's not worth it.
没必要和这种人较真
It's Baker, right?
你叫贝克 对吧?
What do you want?
你要干什么?
Paper? Read it already.
报纸? 我已经读过了
That phone.
那个手♥机♥
What phone?
什么手♥机♥
The one you got from the deputy.
你从狱警那里搞来的手♥机♥
What's it cost? I need to make a call.
开个价吧? 我需要打个电♥话♥
A blowjob.
帮我咬一发
Well, if you're so hot to give me one,
呵呵 除非你骚热难耐要对我下口
knock yourself out.
不然就别费劲了
You got money?
你有钱么?
Yeah.
当然
Who you got to call?
你要给谁打电♥话♥
My mother.
我母亲
Jesus.
卧♥槽♥
Maybe it's a gang tat.
这也许是某个黑帮纹身
Yeah. I'll run it by Alvarez.
可能吧 我会在天网系统里查一下
I doubt it. He's got no rap.
我觉得你查不到 他没有案底
Who's got no rap? Raynard Waits.
谁没有案底? 雷纳德·韦茨
Dude with the body in his van?
那个车里有尸体的家伙?
He does have one kick-ass crime kit.
他可是有一整套豪华犯罪工具
Check out this choke hood.
你看这个勒喉头罩
That's definitely aftermarket.
这绝对是他自♥制♥的
You familiar with the phrase "put a bag over their head"?
"用套子把头套上"这句话 你觉得耳熟么?
You guys are the worst.
你们这些臭不要脸
Barrel, what's up with this?
胖桶 这是干什么?
What do you think? Elves.
你觉得呢? 精灵啊
It's Christmas. These are Keebler elves,
现在是圣诞节了 这些是点心精灵
not Christmas elves. So what?
不是圣诞精灵 所以呢
It's snack food.
一些点心而已
It worries me you know about this shit.
你连这逼事都门清 真是太可怕了
You don't?
你不知道这个?
You found me.
你找到我了
No problem.
轻而易举
Did you take this shot of the great white?
这张大白鲨的照片是你拍的?
False Bay, South Africa.
南非 福尔斯弯
Swam right up, bit the cage.
它猛的游过来 咬住笼子不放
Holy shit.
碉堡了
It's the good thing about being in the water...
在水里的好处之一就是
No one can tell you peed your pants.
你尿裤子了也没人会知道
You know their eyes are blue?
你知道他们的眼睛是蓝色的么
Sharks? Seriously? Yeah.
鲨鱼? 真的? 是啊
Like Brad Pitt.
蓝的就像布拉德皮特的眼睛
I would've said Paul Newman.
我觉得像保罗纽曼
Maybe you are too old for me. Maybe I am.
也许你已经老到和我有代沟了 也许吧
Hey, sky diving, mountain climbing...
跳伞,登山...
Life is short.
人生苦短
I hope I can keep up with you.
真希望我能跟上你的节奏
Mm.
嗯
That's nice wine.
入口柔 一线喉
I didn't have time after work to pick any up.
我下班了以后没有来得及买♥♥东西
Afraid from here on out, it's beer.
恐怕这之后 你只能喝啤酒了
So, I take it you weren't terminated?
对了 听说你没有被停职
Oh, Mank reamed me at roll call.
哦 曼昆在点名的时候教训我
Called me 12 kinds of reckless.
说我360度无死角花样鲁莽
It was semi-humiliating.
真是够令人难堪的
Then, of course, I got another unsat.
然后 当然了 我还是被记过了
I don't know. Maybe he's got a thing against women cops.
我也不知道 也许他就是看女警♥察♥不顺眼
Mank doesn't have a thing against women cops.
曼克不会看女警♥察♥不顺眼的
Yeah, I... I know. I was just kidding, Harry.
是啊 我明白 开玩笑而已 哈里
That second unsat is serious.
第二次被记过可不是闹着玩的事情
20 years ago, you did what you did,
20年前 如果你单独下车追凶
you would have gotten a commendation.
你也许会因此得到嘉奖
Not anymore. It's by the book now.
但现在不同了 你必须按规章办事
Zero tolerance. Okay.
对违规零容忍♥ 好啦
I hear you. Do you?
我知道了 是么?
Cause one more, and you're out.
因为你再犯个错 就出局了
It won't be up to Mank.
到那时就不是曼克能决定的了
Harry... It's automatic.
哈里... 都是自动程序
... You're not my T. O. Stop fucking lecturing me.
...你又不是我的行动指挥官 别给我说教
I'm just trying to give you a reality check.
我只是想让你认清现实
I appreciate that.
感激不尽
And Mank's right.
曼克是对的
Leaving your partner?
丢下同伴单独行动?
It is reckless. Jesus, Harry.
的确是很鲁莽 天呐 哈里
I got it. Can we move on?
我知道了 可以聊点别的吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 行啊
"Reckless." That's pretty funny, coming from you.
"鲁莽" 从你嘴里说出来还真搞笑
Okay. Yeah, and leaving your partner?
好吧 是啊 说什么抛下搭档
Who does that? I don't know.
到底谁抛下搭档? 我还真是不知道呢
Let me think. Julia, get your head out of your ass.
让我想想 朱莉娅 你脑子长在屁♥股♥上么
Fuck you, Harry.
去你的 哈里
I've been a cop 25 years.
我当警♥察♥25年了
You are a boot still on probation.
而你只是个试用期内的新人
There is a difference. Yeah, there is.
这就是区别 是啊 区别
You're being sued for breaking the rules, and I'm not.
是你因为违反规章被告上法庭 可不是我
The fuck are you gonna do when they toss you out, huh?
等他们把你踢出去了你特么还能干啥 哈?
How you gonna get your kicks without a gun and a badge?
没有枪 没有警章 你还能嘚瑟个屁
I think it's time for you to leave.
你该走了
Yeah. Me, too.
是的 我也觉得
You ever been there? El Cid?
你去过那个叫锡德的西班牙歌♥舞餐厅么
We drive by it all the time. No.
我们经常开车经过 没去过
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表