剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Call me after you talk to Stokes' P.O., yeah?
你和斯托克斯的监督官谈过后打给我 好吗?
Can I be of help, sir?
有什么可以为您效劳的吗? 先生
I'm looking for Eleanor Wish.
我找埃莉诺·威什
Upstairs, 10th floor, suite "D."
10楼 套房♥D
I'll call ahead for you, sir. What's your name?
我帮您先打个招呼 您是?
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
Harry.
哈里
Why didn't you let us know you were coming?
为什么不告诉我们你来了?
Well, it's kind of a last-minute thing.
呃 最后一刻临时决定的
Jesus. Some things never change.
老天 积习难改啊
Well, it's good to see you. You look well.
恩 见到你真好 你看起来不错
Maddie will be thrilled. Where is she?
玛迪会开心死的 她在哪?
I stopped by the house. No one was there.
我去了家里 没人在
She's at a friend's.
她在朋友家
Isn't it a school night?
今晚不是应该在学校吗?
It's Christmas vacation, Harry.
哈里 现在是圣诞假期啊
She'll be home at 10:30.
她10点半会回家
10:30? Isn't that kind of late?
10点半? 会不会太迟了?
30 seconds in,
你来了才30秒
you're already accusing me of being a bad parent.
就指责我是一个坏妈妈
Sorry. It's not what I meant.
对不起 我不是这个意思
I was just looking forward to seeing her tonight.
我只是期望今晚能见到她
Come by tomorrow.
明天来吧
We work late, but she's up early.
我们会工作到很晚 但是她起得很早
You look well.
你气色不错
Thanks. As do you.
谢谢 你也是
Eleanor, we're waiting on you.
埃莉诺 我们在等你呢
Harry.
哈里
Harry. What a nice surprise.
哈里 真是个惊喜
God, it's been donkey's years.
天哪 多年未见了
Good to see you, Reggie. Yeah, I'll be there.
见到你很高兴 瑞奇 好 我马上回去
It's good to see you, old man.
见到你真好 老朋友
Come by the house, hmm? I will. Thanks.
来家里玩儿呀 嗯? 我会的 谢谢
I should get back to the table.
我得回去打牌了
Yeah.
是呀
I am glad to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hey, it's Julia. Leave me a message.
嗨 我是茱莉亚 给我留言吧
Hey, it's me. I'm just thinking about you.
嘿 是我 我想你了
Hope you're having a good time with your dad.
希望你和你的爸爸过得开心
See you in a couple days.
几天后见
Mom left a note you'd be coming.
妈妈留言说你会来
Hey, Maddie.
嗨 玛迪
Go ahead. Say it.
来 继续说
Say what?
说什么?
You can't believe how big I've grown.
说你不敢相信我都长这么大了
Okay. I can't believe it.
好吧 真不敢相信
Why do old people always say that?
为什么老人家老是说这个?
This is for you. Merry Christmas.
这是给你的 圣诞快乐
Thanks. We'll put it under the tree.
谢谢 我会把它放到圣诞树下面
Mom and Reggie are still asleep.
妈妈和瑞奇还在睡觉
Wow. Deck the halls.
哇 节日盛装啊
This is our Dickens' village.
这是我们的迪肯斯村庄
It's a family tradition.
这是家庭传统
Every year we add another house.
每年我们都会加一栋房♥子
All you're missing is a little toy train.
你只差一个玩具小火车了
What's in there?
里面有什么?
Breakfast.
早餐
You got a kitchen?
厨房♥在哪儿?
Follow me.
跟我来
You still like bananas, right?
你还是喜欢吃香蕉吧?
Uh-huh.
是啊
This place in L.A. I like to eat,
在洛杉矶我喜欢去Dupar餐厅吃
Dupar's, world-class pancakes.
简直是世界顶级的薄煎饼
Syrup on the bottom. My secret.
糖浆要铺在下面 我的独家秘方
Any good? It's great. Delicious.
好吃吗? 太棒了 简直美味
What's delicious? Hello, Harry.
什么美味啊? 你好 哈里
Good morning, Reggie. How are we today?
早上好 瑞奇 今天过的如何?
Very well, sir. Thank you.
非常好 先生 谢谢
Harry made my favorite pancakes.
哈里做了我最爱的煎饼
Oh. Chocolate chip, hmm? Banana.
哦 加了巧克力片 是吧? 加了香蕉
Ah. Banana. Of course.
啊 香蕉 当然
Harry also made coffee.
哈里也煮了咖啡
Ah. Brilliant.
啊 太赞了
A man of many talents.
多才多艺的男人
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早安
Want a pancake?
要来一个煎饼吗?
Hmm. No, thank you.
嗯 不 谢谢
I have to run to CVS and get some eye drops.
我得去药店买♥♥点眼药水
Had some heavy smokers at the table last night.
昨天牌桌上烟雾缭绕
Got any plans today?
今天有什么安排吗?
Hang out with you.
和你待一块儿
Want to do something fun? Sure.
来点有趣的? 行呀
Be right back.
马上回来
You been watching the news from L.A.,
你看过洛杉矶的新闻了吧
this serial killer, Raynard Waits?
关于连环杀人凶手 雷纳尔·韦茨
Yeah. We checked it out.
怎么了 我们核实过了
No trace of this guy prior to '94.
根本没有94年以前关于他的记录
We still don't know yet who the hell he really is.
我们甚至不知道他特么到底是谁
Is this why you came?
你就为了这些事儿而来?
To pick my brain about Waits?
想让我在韦茨的事情上帮你?
I came to see Maddie and you.
我来看你和玛迪
Bullshit.
胡扯
Just thought since I was already here...
只是觉得既然我来都来了...
I don't do that anymore. I don't profile.
我不再干那些侧写的事了
Except when you're playing cards.
但你打牌的时候还这么做
Just thought you might be interested.
只是觉得你会感兴趣
Well, I'm not. Okay.
不 并没有 好吧
I bet you brought the murder books, didn't you?
我打赌你带了本的犯罪记录 是吧?
I made copies of relevant pages.
我只带了相关几页的副本
Copies? Is it even your case?
副本? 这到底是你的案子吗?
You're off the reservation, aren't you?
你不负责这个案子 是吧?
Waits keeps contacting me. Got me involved.
韦茨一直联♥系♥我 我被卷入其中
I put together a travel book. It's in the car.
我把副本放在一本游记里面 在车里
Put it under the tree behind the presents.
把它放在圣诞树下的礼物堆后面吧
Okay.
好的
Now, keep your finger outside the trigger guard
现在 把手指放在扳机护圈的外面
till you're pointing down range aiming at the target.
直到你瞄准了你的目标
Okay.
好的
Cross your thumbs.
大拇指交叉
That's good. Gives you better control.
很好 这样会让你更好的控制枪
All right, now center mass.
好的 瞄准要害
That's where you want to put your front sight.
把你的枪口对准那里
Use your finger pad, not the crook, okay?
用指腹 不要用指节 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Whenever you're ready.
准备好了就开枪
Holy crap.
天了个噜
Okay.
好
Not bad.
不错
Oh, I didn't get him.
哦 我没打中
It's okay.
没关系
All right.
好吧
Now, this time, I want you to shoot a few rounds, okay?
这一次 我希望你能连开几枪 好吗?
But I want you to keep your finger on the trigger
但我希望你能在连续射击时
between shots, all right?
始终将手指放在扳机上 好么?
Okay.
好的
Okay, let her rip.
好 放马过去吧
Outstanding.
很出色
You're a natural. Am I?
你天生就是这块料 真的嘛?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that?
你知道想要做到这样有多难吗?
This is so much fun.
这真有趣
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表