剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I did it. I killed Arthur.
我♥干♥的 我杀了亚瑟
I confess. I want to plead guilty, okay?
我承认 我认罪 好吗?
Come on, Mr. Delacroix. Let's get you out of here, okay? Come on.
来吧 德拉克洛瓦先生 跟我们走 好吗? 来吧
We're gonna have to cuff you before we put you in the car.
上车之前我们要给你带上手铐
What about Buddy? Who?
那八弟怎么办? 谁?
My cat. I'll take care of Buddy, sir.
我的猫 我会照顾好八弟的 先生
Okay.
好吧
... obliged to address widespread reception
...我们有必要指出
of unequal policing in these communities.
在这个社区内存在大量歧视性执法
There is still no word yet if the president plans
关于总统是否会到基层走访
to travel at some point to the community.
仍没有确切消息
Los Angeles police chief John Tenzer announced today
洛杉矶警♥察♥局长约翰·唐泽今天宣布
a reward of $150, 000 for information
悬赏15万美金
leading to the arrest and conviction of Raynard Waits
抓捕逃犯雷纳尔·韦茨
in what some now are
这一事件成为本市历史上
calling the largest manhunt in this city's ...
最大规模的一次缉捕行动
After he's caffeinated,
等他喝完咖啡
we better slap a breathalyzer on him, too.
我们最好也给他做个酒精测试
Don't want some defense attorney arguing the
我才不想某些辩护律师强词夺理说
confession's no good because he was still in the bag.
认罪不可采信 因为他喝醉了神志不清
Oh, shit. Pull over. Pull over now!
卧♥槽♥ 快停车 现在快停车!
Aah!! God damn it!
啊!! 尼玛啊!
That's some foul shit!
这酸爽真特么不敢相信!
This one's on you, partner. No. Wait, what?
这次你来解决 搭档 不 等等 凭啥?
I got the last one. No fucking way.
上次那个是我解决的 特么不是吧
Yeah, tranny hooker, jell-o shots, falafel?
对 人妖妓♥女♥ 果冻酒 沙拉三明治?
Remember that? Oh, shit. Her.
想起来了么? 哦 我去 她呀
Uh, look. Have pity on me, man.
额 可怜可怜人家啦 大哥
I got my new suit on. So do I.
人家穿着新西服呢 我也是呢
See ya.
回见了您吶
I'm not cleaning this up! Bye.
我才不会清理的! 再见!
You know, I'm just gonna call Bullets, tell her it was stolen.
你知道吗 我会打电♥话♥给布蕾兹 告诉她车子被偷了
Take it somewhere and set it on fire
我就把车随便开去哪一把火烧了
Ohh!! God damn it! Thank you.
我了个大槽啊啊啊 谢了哈
Call Councilwoman Tanaka's office.
给田中女议员办公室打电♥话♥
Tell her I'm very sorry,
跟她说我很抱歉
but I can't get back to her personally, not today of all days.
但是我不能回她那去 特别是今天不行
I already told the councilwoman we had a police emergency.
我已经告诉议员我们警局有紧急状况
Thank you.
谢谢
Sergeant Washington is here.
华盛顿警司来了
Chief.
局长
You're not gonna return any of these, are you, chief?
我猜您不打算回复这些信件了吧 局长?
Apologies all around, Ida.
我很抱歉 艾达
It's just... it's one of those days from hell.
只是...今天实在太糟糕了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
That thing with your son...
关于你儿子的那件事...
Somebody put a word in his partner's ear.
有人说服了他搭档
He's not pursuing the complaint.
他不准备投诉了
Quit walking on eggshells. Who persuaded him to drop it?
不用再如履薄冰了 谁说服他放弃的?
Detective Bosch. Bosch?
博斯警探 博斯?
Yes, sir. Pull the car around.
是 长官 把车准备好
Fucking Bosch.
操他大爷的博斯
Mr. Delacroix, when we came to your house,
德拉克洛瓦先生 我们在你家的时候
you told us that you had killed your son.
你告诉我们你谋杀了自己的儿子
Now, you've been ready our rights and waived them.
现在 你已经清楚了自己的权利 但放弃行使
So, we'd like for you to tell us exactly what
那就告诉我们 到底
happened that day, to the best of your recollection.
那天发生了什么事 请尽量准确的回忆
Okay, uh, I-I had an audition
好的 呃 我-我当时有个面试
in the afternoon... A CBS thing... quality drama.
那天下午..哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的... 挺不错的一部剧
Uh, I hadn't worked in... well, quite a while,
呃 当时我失业大概有... 很久了
so I was stressed.
所以我压力很大
I had a little drink... just a nip, you know how it is...
我喝了点酒... 就一口...你知道的...
round off the edges.
它能让我放松一下
I had to get the kids off to school. It wasn't easy.
那时我还要送孩子上学 生活很艰辛
Arthur was wearing this black t-shirt that he always wore.
亚瑟当时总是穿着同一件黑色T恤
The damn thing was filthy. I made him change.
那破衣服脏得要死 我叫他换掉
So, I go to the audition.
之后 我就去面试了
The director said that I was "The wrong type for the part."
导演告诉我 "这个角色不适合我"
He was just being polite. I was half in the bag.
我知道那只是出于礼貌 因为我当时已经喝高了
So, then Arthur came back from school.
之后 亚瑟放学回家了
What time was the audition?
面试是几点?
What time did Arthur get home?
亚瑟又是几点回家的?
You know what?
对了?
Maybe I picked him up at school.
好像是我去学校接他回家的
Nah, I can't remember.
呃 我记不清了
Like I said, I was soused.
之前说过 我喝多了
But you remember what shirt he was wearing.
但是你却记得他T恤的颜色
It's funny how that is.
这可真有意思
I mean, some things stick, some things don't, right?
我想说 有些事怎么都忘不掉 有些却很快就不记得了 不是么?
Yeah. That is strange, isn't it?
是啊 很奇怪 对吧?
I guess I picked Arthur up
我猜我是在学校和家之间的
somewhere between school and home.
某个地方接到了亚瑟
You happen to remember what street?
你还记得街道名字吗?
Nah, or... or maybe it was at the school bus stop.
不 也许... 也许是在学校的公交站台
Like I... like I said, I-I was half in the bag.
就... 就像我说过的 我 我当时已经喝糊涂了
But you did pick him up somewhere after school.
但是你确定是在他放学后接到他的
Right.
对
Um, I saw Arthur, and, uh, I waved him into the car.
呃 我看到了亚瑟 就招手让他上车
Well, that's when I saw that he still had that damn black tee on.
然后我看到他还是穿着那件破T恤
I yelled at him, and he tried to get out of the car
我臭骂了他几句 他就要下车
while it was still moving.
当时车还在路上行驶
I-I-I lost it.
我 我 我就失去控制了
I-I-I just...
我 我 我就...
Pfft. Lost it.
彻底失去控制
I hit him. You hit him how? With your fist?
我打了他 你开始打他了?用拳头打的?
Yeah. You do that a lot, Mr. Delacroix?
是的 你经常这么做吗 德拉克洛瓦先生?
What? Do what? Your son, did you beat him a lot?
什么? 做什么? 你的儿子 你经常打他吗?
What? No, I didn't...
什么? 不 我没有...
Lose your temper, beat him everyday when you were drinking?
每天喝了酒之后 会不会在失去理智的时候打他?
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I must have.
啊 啊 这么说我肯定是打过了
It just went too far. But you didn't mean to do it.
你只是失去控制了 但你并不是故意的
That's right.
确实不是故意的
H-He... he must have hit his head on the car door.
他...他肯定是把头撞到车门上了
And I... I couldn't wake him up. And I-I panicked.
我...我怎么都叫不醒他 然后我-我就慌了
I-I... I drove around for... A long time and...
我-我...开车转了...很久 然后...
just to make sure that he was, you know...
就是为了确定他已经...你知道的...
and, uh...
之后 呃...
I took him up into the canyon. Which one?
我带他到了一个小山谷 哪个山谷?
Uh, you know, the one you said.
呃 就是你之前提到的那个
Coldwater? Laurel? Beachwood?
是寒水谷? 还是月桂谷? 或者是滩木谷?
Uh, I don't know. It was one of those.
我不记得了 应该是其中一个地方
City side or valley side?
靠近城市还是山谷?
Somewhere up there. Uh, it was dark.
某个地方 呃 那里很黑
And I carried him up the hill.
我把他运到山上
I carried my boy up the hill, and I buried him.
我把我儿子的尸体带到山里 就地埋了他
I buried my own son like an animal.
我像埋畜生一样埋葬了我的儿子
And you're sure he was dead when you carried him up the hill?
你确定你把他带到山上的时候 他已经死了?
He was dead.
他已经死了
I couldn't wake him up.
我叫不醒他
And you carried him up the hill by yourself, Mr. Delacroix?
德拉克洛瓦先生 所以你独自一人把他带到山上?
No one helped?
没有其他人帮忙?
Just me. I did it.
只有我一个人 是我做的
I don't think he could have carried that kid up the hill.
我不认为他能把那孩子带到山顶去
He just killed his son. His adrenaline's pumping big-time.
他把他儿子杀了 他的肾上腺素在飞快飙升
Drunk and alone, rough terrain?
喝醉 独自一人 那种恶劣地形?
I humped that hill sober with just a backpack and a flashlight,
我在完全清醒的状态下只带了个背包 拿了个手电
and it smoked my bag,
我的包还被汗浸的透透的
and I damn near broke my neck on the way back down.
回来的路上 我还差点把脖子摔断了
And Arthur wasn't killed from hitting his head on a car door.
亚瑟不是因为头撞车门而死
Somebody hit him with a brick, a stick, or a bat.
有人用砖头 或棍子 又或球棍把他打死
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表