剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I don't, I'm fucked.
我不告发 我也死定了
So, if I'm gonna end up fucked,
所以 既然横竖都是死
I'm gonna get fucked doing the right thing.
我宁愿死在 做正确的事情上
And you can tell that to the deputy chief.
你可以原话告诉副局长
I'm not here 'cause of Irving or his son.
我可不是因为欧文或者他儿子才来找你的
Then why?
那是为什么?
Look. Your complaint goes to paper,
你看 你的投诉一旦写成白纸黑字
it becomes official record.
它就变成了官方记录
Waits gets kicked loose.
韦茨会钻这个空子借此申诉
The judge has no choice because you've made it official
法官也没有办法 因为你把它变成官方文书了
that the probable cause on the stop was tricked.
所以在这个节骨眼上出纰漏 问题会很棘手
You want that?
你想要那样吗?
No, man.
不 伙计
That's definitely not what I want.
那绝对不是我想要的
Right. 'Cause you saw in the back of the van, right,
是啊 因为你也看见货车后面有什么了不是么
what Waits did? Yeah. I saw.
韦茨做的那些事? 是 我看见了
Okay. So, you got a problem.
好吧 所以 关于你的问题
There's ways to solve it
现在有个办法
in-house without compromising the case.
内部解决 也不会牵扯到这个案子
So, what do I do?
那么 我需要做什么?
I got to protect myself.
我必须保护自己
This job's all I got,
这工作是我的全部
and I don't have a deputy chief daddy watching my six.
我也没有个当副局长的老爸来罩着我
Yeah. How about I talk to Mankiewicz, get you a new partner?
我和曼克维奇谈谈怎么样 给你找个新搭档?
Squaredaway cat like yourself? I don't know,
换个跟你一样有板有眼的? 我不知道
the others figure I bitched out George, treat me like a leper.
有些人觉得我给乔治穿小鞋 他们故意孤立我
Mank will handle it.
曼克会处理的
You two made the big bust.
你们俩立了个大功
Time to separate you, spread out the street smarts.
是时候把你俩分开 让街头智慧遍地开花
That might work.
这可能行的通
I got this.
我来解决这事
Hey.
嘿
I was just about to change into my civvies.
我刚要去换便装
Feel like grabbing a bite?
想要随便吃点吗?
We could squeeze into one of those booths at Dan Tana's.
我们可以去丹塔娜餐厅抢个位子
I'd like to. I just got back from a road trip.
我也想去 但我刚出任务回来
Shitloads of paperwork. I've got to return calls.
要写一坨报告 我还得回些电♥话♥
I can wait.
我可以等
Thing is, I promised my daughter I'd call her tonight.
还有就是 我答应了女儿今晚给她打电♥话♥
Rain check?
改天吧?
Yeah, sure.
好
Is everything okay? Yeah, fine.
你还好吧? 呃 还好
It's the case. I'm just a little distracted, you know?
是这个案子 我有点心烦意乱 你能理解吗?
Yeah. Maybe tomorrow?
理解 也许明天吧?
Cool. Call me.
好 打我电♥话♥
What?
干嘛?
I know that look.
我懂那表情
Yeah, if anyone would...
好吧 谁不懂呢...
Hello? Hey, it's Harry.
哈喽? 嘿 我是哈里
Harry. Has there been a verdict?
哈里 判决下来了吗?
Tomorrow. Good luck.
明天 祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
It was horrible, bringing up your mom.
真可怕 把你母亲都扯进来了
It's all over the Internet.
网络上到处都是你的事
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
恩 能有什么办法呢
Is she there? Yeah. Hold on.
她在那吗? 在 等下
Maddie, your dad's on the phone!
玛迪 你♥爸♥来电♥话♥了!
You just caught us. We're on our way out to soccer practice.
你打得真及时 我们正准备出去练会儿足球呢
Here she is.
她来了
Hey, Maddie.
嘿 玛迪
Hey, Harry.
嘿 哈里
Soccer practice at night?
晚上训练足球吗?
Yeah. Too hot during the day.
是啊 白天太热了
Plus, skin cancer. Hello.
另外 还会得皮肤癌呢
Good point.
说的对
Are you coming for Christmas?
圣诞节你来吗?
I'm working on it.
我尽量
Hope so. Well, I should go.
希望如此 好了我该走了
Coach makes us run laps if we're late.
去晚了教练会让我们跑圈的
Is everything okay?
你还好吗?
Getting used to Vegas?
在维加斯习惯吗?
Yeah. Vegas is okay.
嗯 维加斯不错啊
Kind of bright and shiny, you know?
太阳有点大 你知道吗?
Put on your shades.
戴上遮阳物品
I'll talk to you in a couple days. Good?
过几天再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Okay. Bye, Harry.
好 拜 哈里
I love y...
我爱...
Have a good one.
过得开心
Thank you.
谢了
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团达成一致结论了吗?
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
是的 我们有了 法官大人
We, the jury,
我们 陪审团
duly empanelled and sworn in the case of Rosa Flores
已宣誓并充分列席参与了
versus Hieronymus Bosch and the city of Los Angeles,
罗莎·弗洛雷斯 诉 耶罗尼米斯·博斯及洛杉矶市政♥府♥一案
upon our oaths do find in favor of plaintiff Rosa Flores.
我们裁定原告方罗莎·弗洛雷斯胜诉
We find full damages to be $1.
全部赔偿共计1美元
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
thank you for your service.
谢谢你们的服务
What did she say? A dollar?
她说什么? 1美元?
That's some bullshit. I was right as rain with that shooting.
简直胡说八道 我开那枪是正确的决定
Oh, come on. Take yes for an answer, Harry.
哦 拜托 接受吧 哈里
Will ya? The jury's made a statement.
好吗? 陪审团已经表态了
Yeah, that I fucked up.
是 说我搞砸了
No, that you got a bad guy off the street,
不 是你在街上抓了一个坏人
you just bent the rules a little too far.
只是稍有点不按常理出牌
Well, I can appeal if you want me to.
好啦 如果你愿意 我可以帮你上诉
Come on. You're not serious. You wouldn't.
不是吧 你不是真要上诉吧 别这样
It was a rhetorical suggestion, Harry.
我象征性说说而已 哈里
Harry.
哈里
Feeling good about yourself, Counselor?
感觉不错吧 大律师?
Just another day at the office.
跟平时没什么两样
You seem pretty pleased
你看起来挺高兴的
for someone who just won her client a dollar.
帮你客户赢了一美元
What's your cut... 33 1/3 cents?
你有多少分成... 三毛三分三厘钱?
I did a little better than that, Detective.
我赢得的不止这些 警探
The plaintiff won,
原告胜诉了
so I'm not limited to
我得到的可不仅仅限于
my piece of her dollar. No?
她分给我的钱 不是么
No. Mrs. Flores won't be paying my legal fees.
不是 弗洛雷斯女士无需支付我律师费
That obligation will fall to the city of Los Angeles.
诉讼费会由洛杉矶政♥府♥负担
How much? Ballpark,
多少钱? 大概
I'll probably bill them $550,000.
我会收他们55万美金
Good luck with that.
祝你好运咯
Oh, they'll squawk, go through the motions.
噢 他们一开始肯定不乐意
Little do-si-do around the dance floor a couple of times,
然后走走过场 打打太极
do the ritual back-and-forth.
再例行的讨价还价一番
And then we'll settle at $250,000, $275,000?
然后我们会定在25万 或者27.5万?
So they call you Money.
难怪都叫你"钱眼子"
That, they do.
这个 确实如此
See you around, Detective.
期待再次遇到你 警探
Most likely in court.
应该还会在法庭
Guys like you never stop stepping on their own dicks.
你这样的人早晚还会栽在自己手上
You must be relieved.
你松了一口气吧
Could have been worse.
只能这样了
Let's walk the river.
我们到河边走走
They've done a good job down here.
他们把这这儿建设的很好
Long way to go, but not the absolute joke it used to be.
虽然还差强人意 但已经不像以前那么豆♥腐♥渣♥了
Still a giant concrete gutter.
还是一条混凝土大水沟
Cities need gutters, Bosch.
博斯 城市需要排水
The district attorney's
地方检察官
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表