剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I should have a talk with her. Yeah. Good idea.
我应该跟她谈谈 对哦 好主意
All right. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢
Be safe.
注意安全
So, on the news this morning...
今早新闻报道...
An unnamed LAPD source says that, despite official denials,
来自洛杉矶警局匿名消息 尽管官方否认
Nicholas Trent is, in fact, responsible
但尼古拉斯·塔兰托的确
for the Laurel Canyon murder,
是月桂谷谋杀案的凶手
which is why he committed suicide.
而这也正是他自杀的原因
Unnamed source. Yeah.
匿名消息 对
You got any ideas?
知道是谁吗?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
Tell you one thing... it's good for Irving.
只能说...这对欧文有好处
Gets the press off his back.
媒体终于不再逼他了
How did closing arguments go?
结案陈词怎样?
Chandler's good.
钱德勒干的漂亮
They are gonna find for you, Harry. Yeah, we'll see.
他们会为你伸张正义的 哈里 嗯 再说吧
Ain't over till the fat lady sings.
一口吃不成胖子 等着看结果吧
Oh, speaking of fat ladies...
噢 说到胖子
... have a cookie.
... 来点曲奇
Lisa made them for Christmas. Save me from myself.
丽萨为圣诞节准备的 吃点吧 就当帮我减肥
I don't know where she learned to bake.
真不知道 她从哪儿学会烘焙的
It certainly was not from me.
反正不是从我这儿
How is your girl? Fine.
你女儿怎么样? 挺好的
Have you been to see her yet?
你有去看过她吗?
Not since they moved back.
她们搬回去后就没见过了
Harry,
哈里
Vegas is a four-hour drive.
开车去维加斯就四个钟头
I'm working a case.
我手头有个案子
You are always working a case.
你手头总是有案子
When is the last time you saw Maddie?
你上次见到玛迪是什么时候?
Flew to Hong Kong for her 12th birthday.
去香港为她过12岁生日
Kids are a happy thing, Harry.
拥有孩子是件很幸福的事 哈里
Even 14-year-old girls
即使是14岁的女孩们
who... take it from me... are hell on their mothers.
即使...相信我...总给她们的妈妈找麻烦
Let some light into your life.
让你的生活阳光一点
I mean, we couldn't take 10 minutes, stop for a bite?
我是说 我们就不能拿出十分钟 停下来吃一小口东西吗
Here's a novel concept...
给你个闪亮亮的建议...
How 'bout you eat before you come to work?
上班前先吃一顿怎么样?
I didn't have time.
没时间
Dolores called last-minute.
德洛莉丝临时打电♥话♥过来
Had to drive over to her place to pick up the kids...
要我开车去她那接孩子...
Mm... Take them to school. Yeah.
嗯... 送他们去学校
Ms. Delacroix? I'm Detective Bosch.
德拉克洛瓦女士? 我是博斯警探
My partner, Detective Edgar.
这是我搭档 埃德加警探
Uh, come in.
哦 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, May 4, 1994.
呃 1994年5月4日
He had gone to school that day and never came home.
他那天去学校后 就再也没回来了
I was 16.
我当时16岁
Arthur was 12. Um, my father and I
亚瑟12岁
thought he must have
我和我爸都以为
run away because he took a
他离家出走了
backpack with him with some clothes...
因为他背着背包 装了一些衣物...
You know, t-shirts, jeans.
像是 T恤衫 牛仔裤
God, it got to be about 9:00, and he hadn't come home.
天啊 快9点了 他还没回来
We went to look for him and couldn't find him.
我们去找他 但没找到
My father brought me home,
我爸爸就送我回家了
and he went to the police and
然后他又去了警局
reported him missing.
报了失踪案
Never heard anything back.
从那以后 我们再没有收到任何消息
He just vanished off the face of the Earth.
他就这么从地球上凭空消失了
All these years, I... I just keep
这些年...
thinking, you know, one day, he'll just...
我一直在想 也许 某一天
Turn upall grown up and happy...
他会突然出现 已经长大 生活幸福
It's...
这...
always hardest around the holidays
每逢佳节倍思亲
I'm sure.
我理解
What do you do for a living, Ms. Delacroix?
你的职业是什么 德拉克洛瓦女士?
Um, I'm a casting director.
我是一名选角导演
TV, mostly.
主要是给电视剧挑演员
Do you have any pictures of Arthur?
你有亚瑟的照片吗?
Uh, yeah. That one.
哦 有 那里
That... that's us.
那是我们
On the end,
最后那张
that one is, uh, more close to when he disappeared.
那张是在他失踪前不久拍的
He's about 12 there.
照片里他大概12岁
These boys... do you know their names?
这些男孩...你知道他们的名字么
Oh, sorry. It's been a long time.
不好意思 时间太久了
You know, they were his friends, not mine.
他们是他的朋友 不是我的
But I do have one more.
但是我还有一张
You mind if we take these?
我们能拿走这几张照片吗
Uh, yeah, if... if you bring them back.
呃 可以 如果...你们能还回来
We'll make copies.
我们会复印几份
Where did Arthur have his surgery after the accident?
亚瑟发生意外后 是在哪里做的手术?
Uh, children's hospital.
儿童医院
We'd like to talk to your father.
我们想和你的父亲谈谈
Is he still around?
他还住在这附近吗
Samuel Delacroix.
山姆·德拉克洛瓦
He's in the valley.
他住在山谷里
Manchester trailer park.
曼切斯特房♥车营地
What about your mother?
你母亲呢?
Oh, she left us when we were little.
我们很小的时候 她就离开了
Woke up one morning, she was gone.
一天早晨醒来 她已经离开了
You ever hear from her again?
你之后还有她的消息吗?
Not a word.
没有
But, uh, she left little notes under our pillows
但是 她在我们的枕头下留了小便条
about how much she loved us
上面写着她有多么爱我们
and how this was the best for everyone and crap like that.
写着她离开对大家都好之类的废话
You still have the note?
你还保存着那个便条吗?
I threw it out.
我早扔了
You think Arthur might have kept his?
你觉得亚瑟会留着吗?
I'm sure he did.
他肯定保留了
Pitiful how he hung onto every scrap of her.
他保留着她留下的每件小玩意 真的让人很心疼
Your mother's name? Her maiden name?
你母亲叫什么? 娘家姓什么?
Christine Dorsett.
克里斯汀·多赛特
I don't suppose you know where she is.
我想你不知道她在哪里吧
I don't even know if she's alive, and I don't care.
我甚至不知道她是否还活着 我也不关心
What about a photo?
有她照片吗?
No, but...
没 但是...
I do have one of my father.
我有张我爸爸的照片
Oh.
噢
His old head shot.
他以前的肖像照
He was an actor? Yeah.
他曾是个演员? 是的
Guest shots, mostly...
大部分是做客串...
"Mannix," "Marcus Welby,"
《侦探曼尼克斯》 《马库斯·韦尔比医生》
"Rockford." He doesn't look like that anymore.
《警探罗克福德》 他已经不再是从前的样子了
Drinks.
酗酒造成的
This backpack was found at the burial site.
这个的背包是在埋他的地方找到的
Sorry. Uh...
对不起 呃...
don't remember.
我记不清了
This was found in the backpack.
这是在背包里发现的
Uh, sh...
啊 这...
She gave this to him.
这是她给他的
This was, like, his favorite treasure.
这是他最珍爱的宝贝
He took it with him everywhere.
他走到哪都带着
He even slept with it.
甚至睡觉的时候也带着
Was it a souvenir from a family vacation?
是家庭旅游的纪念品吗?
No. Um, we didn't do things like that.
不是 我们从没有一起旅游过
She probably got it at some dollar store.
她可能是在某个一元店买♥♥的
My... god. It might really be him.
我的...天啊 这恐怕真的是他
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表