剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
And now look at you,
到现在 看看你
a man on a mission.
一个身负使命的男人
Isn't that what they say about you?
他们是这样谈论你的吧?
Or what you say about yourself?
或者 你自己就是这么想的?
No family.
没有家庭
No life.
没有生活
Only cases.
只有案件
Only... the mission.
只有...任务
You sit at home at night, every night, all alone,
你晚上呆在家里 每晚都是 形单影只
surrounded by files and photos of dead people.
被案宗和死人的照片环绕
So, talk about this first stop, Waits,
来吧 讲讲咱们的第一站 韦茨
where you supposedly killed Arthur Delacroix 20 years ago.
20年前 你假想你是在哪里杀死亚瑟·德拉克罗瓦的
Actually, it was much easier than you think,
实际上 把一个小男孩拐上车
getting the boy into the van.
比你想象的简单多了
I was cruising the boulevard one night.
一天晚上我开着车在街上游荡
There he was with his little backpack.
他背着小书包就这么出现了
He was standing there so forlorn,
他孤零零的站在那
like he didn't have a friend in the world.
好像在这世界上没有一个朋友似的
I pulled over.
我把车停靠在路边
I didn't really think about it.
那时候我没想太多
I just pulled over.
我就只是把车停在路边
Rolled down the window.
摇下车窗
Said, "Hi."
说了句 "嗨"
"Want to go to the movies?"
"想不想去看电影?"
He wanted to.
他想去
Ahead, you see the bridge.
前面 你看见那个桥了么
Under the bridge, that's where he died.
就在那座桥下面 他就是在那死的
We're going off-road here. Left under the bridge.
我们快到土路了 在桥下的左边
Our first location is ahead.
我们的第一站就在前面
Yeah. Under the bridge.
是 就是在这座桥下面
Here. We stop here.
这 我们在这停
It's so empty.
这儿这么空旷
It's changed so much.
这里变的也太多了
You think of all the people who used to work here,
所有在这工作过的人
all gone.
都离开了
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
My father worked here.
我爸爸曾经在这里工作过
They said that's why he got sick.
他们说这个地方让他们得病
Asbestos and fiberglass got in his lungs.
石棉和玻璃纤维被吸入肺中
Anyway, he died.
反正到最后 他死了
And that was that.
我就知道这么多
Too bad.
太不幸了
We're going in there, Waits.
我们要进去了 韦茨
Remember what we talked about before.
记住我们之前说好的
I know.
我知道
You'll put me in the trunk,
你会把我扔回车里
and I'll never see the light of day again.
然后我这辈子就再见不着天日了
Okay. Everybody, listen up.
好嘞 大家伙 听好了
All right. We're all aware of the security risk here.
好吧 我们都意识到这里的安全隐患了
Mr. Waits is gonna direct us to the crime scenes,
韦茨先生会带我们去犯罪现场
and we will be on top of his every move.
而我们将对他严加看管
If and when we find crime scenes,
一旦我们发现犯罪现场
we pull Waits out and call in the coroner.
就把韦茨押走 然后让法医过来
Any questions?
大家还有问题么?
Okay. Let's bring him out.
好的 把他带出来吧
Emergency power, back there on the wall.
紧急电源 就在那堵墙后面
Crate, check it.
瘦杆 去检查一下
Got it.
知道了
Where to?
要去哪?
That way, through there.
那个方向 穿过那里
There's stairs down to the underneath.
那有楼梯直通下一层
So, that's where you took him?
所以 这就是你带他去的地方?
That's where I took them all, down there.
这是我带他们所有人去的地方 在楼下
Jerry, clear it.
杰瑞 去清场
Clear! Let's go.
安全! 走吧
Come on. Keep moving. Where are these stairs?
赶紧的 继续走 你说的楼梯在哪?
Just through there, Detective.
穿过这里就是了 探长
We're almost there.
马上就到了
I can't wait to show you.
我已经等不急给大家展示了
Oh, shit.
靠 妈的
Stand him up.
把他拉起来
Up!
起来!
Ah, Jesus Christ.
额的亲娘啊
He's all right. He's
他没事 他就
just got a bloody nose. - I think it's broken.
只是流鼻血而已 我觉得骨折了
Barrel, go get that first aid kit out of the van.
胖桶 去车上拿急救箱来
Yeah, sure. You got it.
恩 好 就来
Maybe we should loosen his shackles.
也许我们应该解开他的脚镣吧
We don't need a lawsuit here.
我们没必要因为这个惹上官司
No fucking way. Bosch, just do it.
这他妈绝对不行 博斯 按他说的做
We need to get down steps to the basement.
我们需要走下台阶 去地下室
We got security covered.
我们的安保万无一失
This is a bad idea. You're overruled.
你出的主意就是渣 你这是要起义还是怎么着
Now loosen his hands.
现在给他解开手铐
If he trips again, he needs to be able to break his fall.
如果再摔倒了 他需要用手撑着
Are you fucking kidding me? Just do it, Detective!
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我么? 照我说的做就行了 探长!
Jesus Christ.
你们脑子都有包
Hold him still.
抓稳他
We get down in the basement,
等我到了地下室
you're going back on the fucking chain. You got me?
你就会继续被拷起来 听明白了?
Hey. This thing works.
嘿 这玩意还能用
Okay. So, we take the elevator down.
好吧 我们坐电梯下去
Crate, put him back on the chain. All right.
瘦杆 再给他铐上铁链 好的来
Give me your hands.
把手给我
What if I fall again?
我要是再摔倒了怎么办?
Then you break your nose again, so watch your step.
那你就只能再摔一次鼻子了 所以你得看好脚下
Get your hands up.
把手举起来
Waits,
韦茨
when was the last time you were here? Not too long ago.
你最后一次来这是什么时候的事? 就在不久之前
Oh, shit!
靠 妈的!
Harry, don't!
哈里 别下去!
Officer needs help. Shots fired. Officer down.
需要支援 发生交火 警员受伤
Get me an R.A. Unit now!
给我派一批救护小组过来 就现在!
I got one dead and one wounded officer...
这里有两名警员 一死一伤
Deputy D.A. Escobar, Detective Robert Moore.
副检察官 埃斯科巴尔 还有 罗伯特·摩尔警探
My partner is in foot pursuit,
我的搭档正在徒步追捕罪犯
and his direction of travel is unknown.
方向未知
It's okay.
没事的
Have all units stay within a two-block radius of my location.
所有小组在以我的位置为中心 两个街区范围内待命
Hang in there, buddy.
坚持住 伙计
What's the ETA of the R.A. Unit?
救护小组还有多久到达?
We're in the L.A. River on Sixth Street.
我们在第6街的洛杉矶河地区
6W22 be advised.
6街与西22街附近
We have a 187 suspect fleeing on foot.
187号♥嫌疑犯步行逃离
White male, blue L.A. County jumpsuit.
白人男性 身着蓝色洛杉矶囚服
We need an airship now!
我们需要空中支援! 立刻马上!
Hey! Hey, I need your truck.
嘿! 嘿 我需要你的卡车
Police business. Out now.
警♥察♥征用 现在就下车
Keep 'er running.
车别熄火
You're not police. No shit.
你不是警♥察♥ 我他妈当然不是
Por favor.
行行好
All right. You're good.
好了 你可以走了
Come on through.
过来吧
How's Crate?
瘦杆怎么样
He's breathing.
还能喘气
They're taking him to county.
他们要把他带到郡里
O'Shea?
奥谢呢?
First cockroach out of dodge.
溜得比兔子都快
Did you get it?
你录下来了么?
Tell me you got it. I got it, yeah, but he took the card.
告诉我你录下来了 我是录了 但是他把记忆卡拿走了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表