剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
其实 我只是当警♥察♥比较晚
Took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.
我花了一段时间 才弄清自己 到底想做什么
So, what'd you do before this? Let's see.
那么 在此之前你做什么的? 让我想想
Uh, college, travel, law school, lawyer.
读大学 去旅游 念法学院 做律师
Lawyer.
律师
Check, please.
请买♥♥单
It didn't last very long.
我没做多久的律师
It was just a couple of years at my dad's law firm.
我只是在我父亲的律所工作了几年
Must have been pretty bad,
那份工作应该不咋地
you trade a briefcase for a Billy Club.
你都把手中的公文包换成了警棍
It wasn't bad, just boring.
不算很差 就是很无聊
So, this is it? Dream come true?
所以 就当警♥察♥了? 梦想成真?
For now, yeah. Right.
目前来讲 算是了 好吧
Who could resist all this?
谁能抵挡这种诱惑呢?
Police work... it's so glamorous.
警♥察♥这个职业... 太有魅力了
Do your job, risk your life.
兢兢业业 刀头舐血
They drag you into court, try to make you look like Ted Bundy
然后他们把你拽上法庭 把你塑造成泰德·邦迪
when the other guy really is Ted Bundy.
而真正的恶人 却逍遥法外
You worried about the trial?
你在担心庭审吗?
I'm not worried about what I did.
我对我做的事 问心无愧
I know what I did was right.
我知道 我做的是对的
I'm worried about what the jury will think I did.
我担心的是 陪审团的看法
Anyway... Fuck it.
总之 去他妈的
How's your Martini?
你的马提尼好喝不?
Spectacular.
棒极了
This is a great place.
这是个好地方
Old L.A. There's not much of it left.
旧洛杉矶 这种地方已经所剩无几
Where'd you get those?
这些是从哪来的?
Long story.
说来话长
I still think it's one of the last noble callings.
我仍然认为这是为数不多的 高尚的使命之一
What? Police work?
什么? 当警♥察♥?
Homicide, what you do.
调查凶杀案 你做的那些事
Homicide's dull, after the fact.
凶杀案其实很枯燥 无非就是
Somebody takes somebody else's life.
在一个人取了另一个人的性命之后
We show up.
我们出现了
Doesn't sound dull to me.
听起来可不枯燥
Seriously, you take some genuinely evil people off the board.
说真的 你的工作是抓住真正罪恶的人
Sometimes, when we get lucky.
有时候是吧 我们有狗屎运
No, I think there's more to it than luck.
不 我觉得这不仅仅是运气
And it counts.
这很有意义
You know, what you do... it counts.
你知道的么 你做的一切 是有意义的
Shit.
我擦
Crap.
我去
I hate Mondays, man.
我讨厌周一 哥们
You and me both, brother.
我也是 兄弟
Shit.
妈蛋
Seriously?
给我了?
Yeah. I'm quitting... for real.
恩 我正在戒烟 真的
We resume today where we left off Friday...
今天 我们将继续 上周五的问询环节
Ms. Chandler's direct examination of Detective Bosch.
钱德勒女士 对博斯警探 进行直接询问
You suspected Mr.
你怀疑 弗洛雷斯先生
Flores of killing several women, is that correct?
杀害了几名女子 对么?
He was one of a number of suspects, yes. How many victims?
是的 他是嫌疑人之一 有多少受害人?
Three we're certain of, possibly several more.
我们确定的有三名 可能还有更多
And how many suspects were you
经过你们的调查
investigating in connection with these murders?
有多少嫌疑犯 与这些谋杀案有关
The task force was investigating over a dozen or so, roughly.
专案组调查了大约12个人
A dozen or so.
12个左右
And you personally?
那你自己呢?
My partner and I were charged with investigating Roberto Flores.
我和我的搭档负责调查 罗伯特·弗洛雷斯
Did Mr. Flores have a criminal record? No.
弗洛雷斯先生 有过犯罪记录么 没有
Had he ever even been arrested on any charge?
他曾因为任何指控被捕么?
No.
没有
Was Mr. Flores ever arrested for these murders?
弗洛雷斯先生 曾因这些谋杀案被捕么?
You know he wasn't. Your Honor.
你知道他没有 法官大人
Please answer the question, Detective.
请如实回答问题 警探
No. And why is that?
没有 那又是为什么呢?
He died before he could be taken into custody.
他在我们准备羁押他之前死了
You killed him. He drew a gun on me.
你杀了他 他对着我掏枪了
So you say.
你当然会这么说
His weapon was found at the scene.
他的武器在现场被发现了
Was his DNA found on that weapon? No.
他的武器上有发现他的DNA么? 没有
Was it ever tied to him,
有任何法医检定的证据
forensically, in any way? No.
证明武器和他有关联么 -没有
Is it possible someone else placed that weapon at the scene
有没有可能是别的人 在你杀了他之后
after you shot and killed him? No.
把枪放在了现场? 不可能
Objection Sustained.
反对 反对驳回
Let's turn to something you can prove.
那我们就说说你能证明的事吧
Was there a pattern to these victims?
受害人有没有什么共性?
Did they share any similarities?
她们之间有没有什么相似之处?
They were all young, Asian or Hispanic,
她们都是年轻的亚裔或西班牙裔
dark-haired, similar height, body type.
深色头发 身高差不多 体型也差不多
And who were they? They were never identified.
这些人都是什么人? 她们的身份无法确认
You don't know their real names?
你都不知道她们的名字?
We do not. And why is that?
我们不知道 为什么?
It was our supposition they were illegals working as prostitutes.
我们怀疑 她们都是非法劳工 比如妓♥女♥
Their bodies had been stripped of all identification,
她们的尸体上 没有发现任何身份信息
and we were never able to make any kind of forensic matches.
并且没有任何法医鉴定记录 能与我们已有的记录匹配
And no one ever came forward
也从来没有人来
to identify them or claim their remains? No.
指认或者认领尸体么? 没有
Undocumented immigrants. That was our assumption.
非法移♥民♥ 那只是我们的假设
Prostitutes. As I said, our best guess.
妓♥女♥ 如我所述 我们最合理的猜想
Marginal, vulnerable women often victimized,
社会边缘 无助的女性 经常成为受害者
preyed upon, would you agree? Yes.
经常被盯上 你同意么? 是的
You have sympathy for them.
你很同情她们
I have sympathy for all the victims of the murders I investigate.
我同情所有 我所调查案子的受害者
Don't serial killers often target prostitutes?
连环杀人犯不都经常盯上妓♥女♥么?
As you said, they're vulnerable.
正如你所说 她们很无助
And don't you have a particular interest
你是否对这种案件
in these sorts of crimes, a personal interest?
有特殊偏好 出于个人角度的偏好?
I take each case as it comes.
有案子我就接
No one case or one kind
对于我来说 某一个案子或者某一类案子
of case matters to me any more than any other.
都是同等重要的
Detective, what did your mother do for a living?
警探 你妈妈从前是做什么的?
She was a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
Your mother was a prostitute?
你妈妈是妓♥女♥?
Yes.
是的
Is your mother still living?
你妈妈还健在么?
No.
她去世了
How old were you when she died? 12.
她去世的时候你多大? 12岁
How did she die?
她怎么死的?
She was murdered.
她被人谋杀了
And was her murder ever solved?
她的案子结了么?
No.
没有
What happened to you after her murder?
她被谋杀之后 你经历了什么?
I went in to the system.
我进入了收养系统
Youth Halls, Foster Homes.
少年福利院 寄养家庭
So, the killer was never caught, never punished.
所以 凶手一直都没被抓到 也没有得到惩罚
No.
没有
Detective, when you shot and killed Mr. Flores,
探长 在你开枪杀死 弗洛雷斯先生的时候
weren't you, in effect, avenging your mother's death?
你是不是 实际上 是在为自己的母亲报仇呢?
Objection. - You've got a lot of fucking nerve.
反对 你♥他♥妈♥真有胆说
I'm way ahead of you, Mr. Belk.
我在你反对前就注意到了 贝尔克先生
-Counselor, you know better.
辩护律师 你-懂-吧
I apologize, Your Honor.
我道歉 法官大人
Detective, another outburst like that,
警探 如果你再情绪失控 像刚才那样
and I'll hold you in contempt.
我会判你蔑视法庭
I'm sorry, Your Honor. It won't happen again.
抱歉 法官大人 不会了
Strike that last question and response from the record.
把刚才的问题和回答 从法庭记录删除
How'd it go?
怎么样?
Chandler ambushed me.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表